Do you guys believe in ghosts,spirits, etc

Do you guys believe in ghosts,spirits, etc.

Paranormal thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gn4SunKSi00
youtu.be/8LwWkjAGyPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When I was a kid I saw some real crazy shit. Now that I’m older I don’t see as much. But every once in awhile I catch things very out of the ordinary like sounds and objects moving with none around.

I dont believe in that stuff, but im always hoping that something will happen to me thats spooky so i can believe it.

One reply. Sup Forums is mostly trap threads and weird cartoon fetish shit.

I've never experienced much with the paranormal. I do believe in it to a degree though. There is some shit out there that we cannot explain.

Exactly my toughts hahah. Same here.

Forgot to mention, I've seen some shit when I was young, lived on a farm, saw some shit in the woods while staring out the window, 110% certain there was someone there.

belive me when I say that this things are real. and you dont want to face any of this situations.

I really dont want to no, but there is some part of me that want to experience it, but at the same time not.

Always thought about this, but what if ghosts weren't the dead of people that we love but more along the lines of like frozen time loops. For example, ghosts are often seen walking or dwelling in the same places doing the same things. So, what if it was like an alternate deminsion crossing over and the person or even just the moment in time getting stuck in a sort of limbo that temporarily exists in both worlds.

bruh....

deep as fuck

I think we, as a species, only just recently developed a consciousness, something like 60,000 to 100,000 years ago, and that is fucking NOTHING. We only see particular wavelengths, and we have a different understanding of energies than we did ages ago, compiled with the fact that we're living in a simulation, then sure.

As long as "supernatural" means "any preternatural phenomenon."

Weird shit happens all the time, it wouldn't surprise me if an energy expenditure manifests itself as a "spirit" or "echo."

So sure.

But I don't expect proof any time soon.

Just a thought I have always had

No. I've seen no reason to.
Fuck me if The Amazing Randi is not God

My family believed my mother's dead grandfather was living in our house when I was young, but I don't believe in any of it now. Ghosts and God are just as unlikely to exist imo, so if I'm not religious I can't believe in ghosts.

That's total fucking nonesense, for one, we can no more validate the simulation hypothesis than the realism hypothesis. The rest is word salad. We have no reason to believe the the mind is anything more than physical matter and energy, if we assume the realism hypothesis.

You're reading waaaaay too much into it, bud.

I can dig it

So this is my story
>be me
>5 years ago during a trip to a volcano
>we were returning home
>I was listening to music
>suddenly a girl that was in our bus suddenly pass out
>the bus stop in the middle of the highway
>we all were freaked out and all got out of the bus
>had to call an ambulance
>by the time we just realized that we were surrounded of nothing, any houses, people or even a single streetlight so that scared us more
>the ambulance finally arrive
>while the girl was recuperating the ambulance driver just said
> "hey guys you should be carefull with the little boy"
>we responded we didn't have carried any child but this girl
>after that he said that he saw a young boy playing arround the bus when they arrive
>we thanked him got on the bus again to restart the return
>the bus started move again
>while taking seat I just took a look on the window
>saw that little boy on the sidewalk shacking his hand saying goodbye.
>Frozentillbones.wap
at least 5 of the 20 people, including me, that were in the bus saw that child, and untils this day I still have the image in my head of that child saying goodbye.

dude what?

One time I thought I had a boner then I looked down and I didn't have a boner it was just a ghost taking his dingaling thang and putting it into my dick yo it was tiiiiiiiiiiiight

Mom, dad and grandma have lots of stories about ghosts. Scary ass shit that is unexplainable with demon shit. Glad I never experienced anything too bad.

I actually manage a psychic / medium for my day job.

Do you just say any bullshit or is it legit

yes

/x/ is over there cunt

>do you just say any bullshit

im not the psychic, so there would be no reason. hes pretty specific and focused though, im a skeptic no matter how immersed i get but he always just surprises me.

it hurt when he told me my dog was going to die. she was only 5.

i don't fear the dark, i fear what's hiding in it.
don't believe in ghosts, though

fuck that would probably stay with me too...

so was he right? did he predict something else

he was right. one week later her eye started leaking, and two weeks later she had to be put down, she had an auto immune disease and was tearing her self apart.

ye I saw something that looked like a shadowy humanoid that was vibrating and still like it was stuck between dimensions. this was 3 years ago now and I haven't seen anything weird since. it still makes my nose tingle and my eyes water when I think about it. I keep searching for a logical, scientific explanation because fuck the look people give me when I tell them.

Ghosts and spirits aren't real, demons are. I took researching Faustian pacts way too far once and things got weird. It's 100% real

Prove it, fag

I just read this after posting literally my only explanation given what I witnessed

>im a skeptic
Even after he was right about the pupper dying? Lol

How? It's just something you have to experience. I learned God is real though and grew out of my edgy atheism phase as a result though. Only downside is now I know some of their language and see it everywhere.

what else

If you can't prove, than I have no reason to believe it. Why do you believe in god, though, that's a better question?

For sure demons are real. Mom is a religious Christian and has some spooky ass stories.

>Mom goes to bed one night
>Has dream
>Dreams about a greenish ugly misshapen being (demon)
>Mom wakes up
>Spooked, starts praying
>Remembers something a saint said about how rosaries are a powerful weapon against evil
>Mom reaches over to grab rosary
>In her head she hears a deep voice scream "NOOOOO"
>Sees a vision of that same demon in the dream screaming with tongue flinging out
>Mom says "shut up"
>Grabs rosary, vision and screaming ends

Just one of many stories mum has

Where do you get your hope from?

I saw the ghost of my dead uncle. He had a heart attack on Christmas in my grandmothers house right before I was born. While my mother was watching the house, we would use her awesome in ground swimming pool while she was on vacation. As she was changing into her bikini I sat outside on the staircase while she changed in the bathroom, and looked up to see a hefty man at the top of the staircase waving at me smiling. I told my mother there was a man and she leaned over thinking someone broke in and saw him, grabbed me and took off running to the vehicle and burned out. After collecting herself she realized it was uncle dicky and told me about it and showed pictures me pictures of him and it was the same exact man. He died at the top of that staircase

Prove how? It's not as if I snapped a pic of a demon if that's what you're asking.

It's a long ass story. The short version is that I found myself under spiritual attack as a result of looking into things I had no understanding of. I learned a lot about how they speak, how pervasive it is in our culture etc. It just stands to reason that if one side is real, so is the other. So in other words I found God by discovering Satan is real.

I mean, I could tell the whole story if you're interested, even though it's technically a sin to do so.

I grew up in a remote area of Texas, and I had a few encounters with UFO's.

We were pretty close to an air force base, so I'm not implying I know for certain what was flying them, but I have seen lights just dart around the sky fast as fuck and then just stop and chill somewhere. On multiple occasions. One time, the light split into 3 different lights. Then when I moved into a metropolitan area in TX, some friends and I caught 3 flying in triangle formation. We got a video of it and put it on youtube but it's super shitty and not worth posting.

Haven’t ever really seen something but one of my friends moved into a new house our freshman year of high school, and we all immediately noticed a bad vibe. We would spend the night over there maybe once a month and every single time we would hear the same thing. I have a problem falling asleep so I was always the last one up out of like 5 guys, and once it was real quiet the tapping would start. At either the hall or closet door you would hear persistent tapping. Not rushed, but every other second a light tap. This would go on for 30-45 minutes off and on throughout the night. If you made too much noise it would automatically stop, but occasionally I would start waking people up as quietly as possible, and we would all stare at whichever door it was coming from is silent terror. We never had the balls to check it out, and eventually we just learned to live with it. We all definitely hated that house though.

I've watched something similar. It's usually a faint light that just appears as I'm looking at the night sky. Always moving, at first it looks like a dim star and slowly gets really bright over the course of a few seconds. Then it starts to fade back out again until you can't see it. They usually appear in pairs too, moving in different directions. Sometimes it happens again a few minutes later in a different area.

A friend told me it was the space station but I don't think that's possible.

What you saw sounds like an Iridium flare.

This

Wait. Could it be that those of us who can't experience the paranormal have been cursed by the void?

I feel like everything is created by our thoughts

Fuck it, I'll tell the story. I've told it once before and the thread dies every time I do but w/e

>bored at home one night, on laptop looking up music videos on youtube
>feel like hearing a Prince song
>can't find the song (only covers of it) because of youtube copyright jews
>someone was pissed and posted the video backwards in protest apparently
>watch it because why not
>notice something strange about the video, decide to watch it again
>and again and again, each time picking up something else
>realize its a message
>watch another one of his videos, backwards
>same message, this one much darker, evil
>begin researching reverse speech, Alister Crowley
>begin to understand these needs to be watched backwards as if forwards, it's how they speak
>everything is a blasphemy
>watch another Prince video, this one clear as day what it's saying
>the reverse meaning mirrors the forward meaning
>strange but evil beauty in the duality of it
>is a possible the man was so brilliant as to write such an amazing piece of art with both forward and back meanings playing off of one another and it went completely unnoticed?
>come to the conclusion Prince legitimately sold his soul
>curious what the bargain is
>like, what do you have to do? some sacrifice? is it just a contract?

-----> /x/ is that way, hombre

These things are not real. You have an active imagination coupled with confirmation bias and an ignorance of science.

strange shit happens.
i'd be inclined to believe supernatural shit is real but then i've already got at least one mental illness and hearing foot steps on the third floor could just be something i'm unaware of manifesting itself.

on a different note, it was said my great grandfather could turn into an owl and know shit he couldn't or shouldn't know, who knows.

so is /s/ for half the threads on here, fuck off

I'm Native American, Dakota actually.
>inb4 skinwalker
I have heard of them, just never seen them
I have some stories that were spooky at the time
AMA

kgo

no, not in the least shit is retarded

I like to think it's universal parallelism or something

I hear tapping in my house right now user wtf that really scary explain so,e more pls

what's best native american recipe/food?

Well you're wrong because right now I'm thinking real hard for 20 million bucks but it's not happening

There are 2 types of hauntings. Residual and Intelligent. Residual hauntings are basically loops. It like replaying a song or movie. It's essentially just an event repeating itself. Intelligent hauntings, on the other hand, are spirits interacting with this world and the people around them. People being tapped on the shoulder, knocks on doors, apparitions acknowldging the living, etc

two alternate versions of yourself freaking each other out because they can see each other

(Was-na) food used in ceremonial fashion. Made up of dried buffalo or any wild meat, crushed choke cherries and fat. 3cups of meat, 2cups of berries and 1cup of fat will make a large jar. That shit keeps for years in any conditions if you jar it right.

There is literally zero proof of ghosts and whatnot. You'd think with 7billion people and camera everywhere, we'd have something. People with stories are either lying or misinterpreted/mis-remembering what they experienced.

Not sure why I never greentexted this, but here it is.

>be me 10
>crying in room because granny dying
>rubbing eyes lots
>look up at doorway
>mom is there vaugely
>ask what she wants
>starecontest.png
>cry more because mum says nothing
>turn light on about to unleash 10 years of spoiled behavior due to anger and sadness
>mom is gone instantly
>no longer sad or angery
>didnt sleep
>didnt call my mom
>sat there trying not to cry from fear the entire night
>ask mom about it next morning
>noclueson.webm
>repressed the memory

Never thought back on it. Nothing's happened since.

>first video by Prince was Raspberry Beret

youtube.com/watch?v=gn4SunKSi00

>actually a living wake, a memorial to Prince.
>starts off with a picture, him and his band
>same as you would see at a living wake if you've ever been to one, like a book of their life
>living his life on a cloud, happy, performing with his band
>lots of symbolism and hidden lyrics, half of which I forgot.
>3:26 he starts to feel sick, coughing
>3:37, single drum beat, he's been "called"
>3:50 he takes off his guitar, time to go
>3:52 girl looks at him longingly, almost sad, she knows where he's going
>3:55 he leaves
>4:00 camera pans to the floor; where he went (down)
>4:07 the book of his life closes with another picture, this one of his bands name
>4:09 screen begins to spin, symbolizing him being sucked down
>listen very closely to the lyrics at the end, they can be heard quite clearly even backwards

It gets darker from there, I can continue if there's interest

There are so many explanations for that it's actually nuts that you haven't just written that off as a dumb kid experience that has nothing to do with anything supernatural.

No thank god im not schizophrenic or retarded
>inb4 ghost buttraped my soul

Can't think of any, not a schizie and I've never hallucinated.

>dumb kid
>sad and crying, it's dark + vision blurred
>latent fear of dead gran

You really can't see how your kid imagination could fuck you up?

Boo,

muthafucka

Yep, had a bunch of shit happen to me. Im phone postan but bump the thread and I'll greentext a tale or two

Never had a huge imagination, was just a cunt and an asshole, you're probably right though.

Why do demons possess people? I feel like this is never brought up in exorcism movies and when I google it the answers are just "satan and demons hate you". Do demons want control of your body? If so, why do they make you essentially bedridden? Is the whole point just to torture one individual person?

The whole thing seems like a stupid practice from a demon's point of view.

Just because we cannot explain it doesn't mean there isn't an answer.

Could be but this is right over the suburbs of city, don't they have rules about where they can deploy flares due to causing fires and that sort of thing?

>be me 9 years old
>on my first fast
(A period of time where you go into a sweat lodge or shelter and do nothing but pray)
>it is forbidden for anyone to go near you while on it
>hear some footsteps a few hours in.
>sitting there, listening
>they told me this stuff would happen
>I fell asleep a little while later
>the next morning after some weird dreams I get up to pee
>they said I could go through the back
>I open up the back and go out
>I pee, then start to look around
>I go back in after a while
>end up falling asleep again
>wake up to the most irritating shrill buzzing noise
>I had fallen asleep on my pipe. BIG no-no
>there were thousands of mosquitoes packing the inside of the sweat lodge. I had been getting bit by them as I slept and that's what woke me up

I looked like I had chicken pox for a week after.

Are you high or just incredibly stupid

youtu.be/8LwWkjAGyPg
Lotsa sledge webbing beware

>be me
>listen to coast to coast am
>they used to have ghost hunters on that would play EVP
>intrigued
>live a couple blocks from cemetery
>talk a friend into going with me as he had a video camera with night shot
>stroll to the cemetery at around 3am
>walk on in, pedestrian gate didnt have a lock
>videotape for a while, mainly looking for gothfags that might be there
>no one around
>buddy says he can see light orbs
>lets me videotape
>follow one that floats into a tree nearby
>video another
>say out loud "man, thats crazy..."
>as soon as i say that, on my left I hear what sounds like feet scuffing the cement on the path we are on like someone running up on us
>look to the left
>no one
>break every land speed record running out of there onto the street
>we bail
>we go to my place
>review footage
>at the part where I hear feet scuff the cement path there is no feet scuff sound
>there is a voice
>the voice says "do you see it?" referring to the light orb I was filming when I said "man, thats crazy..."
>trip the fuck out
>go back another time
>videotape these open graves about to be used soon
>no weird feelings or noises
>go home and review
>hear one voice whisper angrily "DIE" and another on another part of the tape say "god is.... powerful"

Anyways went a third and final time and took still video of a silhouette of a man sitting flat next to a tree on a sharply downward angled tree root and went during the day to find the tree but there wasnt a tree where we snapped the stills in the video
>

Seeing as I was you once, I'm unaffected by your skepticism. You're naive

Wait are you from the future?

Yes, I'm your future self letting you know you're a filthy heathen. Repent!

What do I need to research to hear/see shit like you?

I started the story. Go down the rabbit hole if you don't believe me, dubs. You're on Sup Forums so it's not like you've got anything better to do

Sauce?

I dont believe in that shit cuz I never have seen one, so fuck that shit

you know there's a thread for this shit right JK its Sup Forums i don't give a fuck. Welcome Sup Forumsro

>be me
>with sane buddy that went with me to the cemetery
>go to other friends house
>other friend lives with his grandma
>his grandma was in bed to we hung out in his dining room
>talking about guns
>other friend is yapping about M1 Garands
>he says "Yeah, those will fuck your shit up"
>as he is talking, i see a woman in a white nightgown walk from the hallway into.the livingroom
>i tell other friend "hey, cool out the cusswords dude, your grandma is up"
>didnt want him getting in trouble for talking like a sailor as we were still in high school and his grandma was a church lady
>he says "nah, she's asleep"
>my cemetery buddy says "no, she's up dude, I just seen her walk into the livingroom"
>he argues "No, she's asleep" and goes into the livingroom to look, then into her room
>he comes back and says "told you, shes asleep"
>hair stands on end
>me and cemetery buddy leave
>get into.his car
>he says "you saw that shit too, huh?
>I say "yeah, a woman wearing a white nightgown
>we both say "FUUUUUUUUCK" and bail

*same

Because it is a process. Possession is a battle, not an outcome. The last stage is called Perfect Possession where the person functions "normally" but the demons are actually in control.

>I was one of you! trust me bro!

Fuck off, no you weren't. You always either believed in or never thought about shit like this until you had an "experience".

Why do atheists and secular people never get possessed? Might it have something to do with predisposition of believing that shit is real in the first place? Funny how most possessions happen in overly religious places to overly religious people.

Because in reality everything that's happening is derived from the subconscious.

It's like a Ouija board. You don't realize you're moving it, but you are.

>never thought about shit like this until you had an "experience"
That's exactly what I fucking said, you self quoting dipshit