youtube.com/watch?v=bziMftdW5SI
youtube.com/watch?v=J74ttSR8lEg
youtu.be/Lhttxno6gCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poor people don't have time to make art

designated shit countries

>not even a single album qualified to be Sup Forums-core
Shit I should check these countries out sometime

Different cultural approach meaning different approach to music as well.

Bruh,
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

>muh albums
here's your problem

>agreed
>agreed
>implying being recognized as Sup Forums-core is remotely a good thing

>barely any good music in india
you're so fucking wrong it's not even funny
I doubt you can even tell me the difference between carnatic music and hindustani

I can see the similarities in that none of the artists in these genres poo in a loo

collectivism is the death of art

third & fourth post best posts

google acidrawtrap

Just because you haven't listened to good music from there doesn't mean it exists
They must have good music in their own respective languages.
Also I haven't found anything quite like Indian classical music.

China and India have produced a shitload of incredible traditional music

As for their lack of original commercial/pop music, anyone with a passing knowledge of history should know why that is

well have you even tried LISTENING to music from those countries, or are you just retarded enough to assume that none of it is good DESPITE the unlikeliness of that due to the points you yourself described in your own OP?

Did you ever consider that Sup Forums has a disposition towards english speaking musicians because, guess what, we all speak fucking english here?

Go listen to some foreign music you ridiculously pathetic uncultured plebiean

>album
what, you expect every country in the world to be like UK and Murica?

Ravi Shankar was extremely influential on Western music in the late 60s and then 70s and 80s

>Go listen to some foreign music
why? there suppose to cater to me, not the other way around. it's every foreigner's dream to break it in america.

>Who is Ravi Shankar?

>it's every foreigner's dream to break it in america
it's not 1965 anymore buddy

youtu.be/2IvV5Z0wFR4
youtu.be/kI3Zq6fJ5eM
youtu.be/4zTFzMPWGLs
youtu.be/bfk6AzvyX4k
youtu.be/Nj8G7ZJaEzw
youtu.be/JZxFkk2kh-M
youtu.be/nX7TJmQpN7I
youtu.be/KjF-iRLPIak
youtu.be/T94PHkuydcw
youtu.be/L-9s4nTLSdA
youtu.be/kw4tT7SCmaY
Here's a list of few Indian songs I like if anyone gives a shit

here faggot although this prog band is originally from pakistan but in their 3rd album they included three members(bassist, drummer and vocalist) from india

youtube.com/watch?v=bziMftdW5SI

their 3rd album is "Andholan" by "Mekaal Hassan Band"

their prog is fucking amazing they combine prog, sufi and classic element. if you like their stuff you check their other two albums.
they're pakistani King Crimson lol

Psychedelic rock was very Indian in nature
youtube.com/watch?v=J74ttSR8lEg

youtu.be/Lhttxno6gCY
Have heard of these guys?

fuck you, that is Pakistani Coke Studio not indian and those two songs are shit. only first season are good because of great production and songwriting of Rohail Hayat.

And check out the first 6 seasons of coke studio. that is one the most innovative and boundary pushing music project.

Umm there was only one song from the pakistani Coke studio and I just included it because both Indian and Pakistani music have same roots and sound similar but okay, fuck me

A big problem for China is that by the time its citizens were wealthy enough to theoretically support a music industry, digital piracy had already settled in. As a result, despite having the second largest economy in the world, its music industry is actually only the 12th largest, smaller even than the Netherlands.

The situation could improve in the future, though. China's music industry is growing fairly fast just off of the back of digital sales (which account for over 95% of the industry).

Also, it's important to remember that art movements are something which develop over decades not years, as you need generations of artists consuming and building off of the works of their contemporaries and forebearers.

Indians are too busy trying to figure out which street to shit in next

>only one
Zinda and Afreen Afreen

>Indian and Pakistani music have same roots
you're right but they're mostly producing tons of bollywood trap-pop shit right now

Well so is india

Can anyone recommend me some Chinese music please?

xxinterfector

CHINESE FOOTBALL

Have you heard of Bollywood dear friend?

icy p and the funky bunch

Indian Classical (Hindustani and Carnatic) music are the two best music genres there are.