What can I do about dandruff?

What can I do about dandruff?

I thought she was slim. She has such a fat ass.

head and shoulders nigga

Nizoral. Follow the instructions on the box, but if it's really bad, double the initial dosage.

I know a guy that used that everyday twice a day for hockey and what not and now he has a serious dandruff and skin condition on his head so i dont know if thats really the answer?

For starters, figure out if you actually have dandruff which is a fungus or just dry flaky scalp. Head and shoulders will do fuck-all if your skin's just dry.

tea tree oil. Put like 5 drops in your shampoo and shit be gone for a week. comes back but you get healthier scalp. just keep using it when you wash your hair every few days

try multiple products. They each use a different chemical to prevent it, so if one doesnt work another one might. Head and Shoulders didn't work for me, and neither did Coal tar.

Selsun did tho.

I forget the name but there's a japanese shampoo that foams up and cleans really deep, you can buy it on amazon.

Go to a dermatologist.
Dandruff can be caused by several different causes.
A method for one cause won't work if you have dandruff for a different reason.

H&S is the first thing to try. if you're no better in a week try this shit. not the T/Gel mind you, T/Sal is what you want. it ain't cheep but it works for me!

All of you user have been super helpful thanks a lot. Here's some more daenerys gettin pounded

kek

He might be showing too hot. Try a lower temperature. Also don't use shampoo twice a day, that just dries the scalp. Mix in a conditioner with some kind of skin care in it.

What's the cause? If caused by dry skin, use conditioner. If caused by skin disorder or some something fungal, use antifungal cream. Also try going no poo.

Coconut oil and tea-tree oil.

HA! Evolution was a terrible movie.

Chop your head off. Fixes that dandruff problem permanently!

that's some tuchus