Know the truth about Animal & Human suffering Sup Forums Go Vegan !

Know the truth about Animal & Human suffering Sup Forums Go Vegan !

post shovel dog plz

I'm not really interested in black crime. Thanks anyway

I'm glad I'm not a morally impure meatcuck.

Anyone who doesn't understand plant suffering cannot be taken seriously.

That would be you.

Maybe you need to stop treating it like a moral choice and more like an affliction or an addiction. I know I couldn't stop no matter what I tried. You'd have to lock me in a god damn cabin and feed my nothing but wheatgerm before I'd even have a chance.

Plants aren't sentient. Also meatcucks eat plants and animals, and animals are fed a fuckload of plants so meatcucks kill more plants than vegans. So either way you're retarded.

I wont stop eating meat but the farming system needs a complete overhaul I would pay more for cruelty free food

As 3rd world countries become more industrialized they are going to have the same problems we have/ had. Someone will have to explain to them the health benefits of more humane treatment of livestock.

there are 7 billion people on earth. you can't feed them all without cruelty, if we could then we would. the overhaul will never happen, so your argument is just laziness. Dont act like there's more to it than that

I say that, but then I eat buffalo wings.
Its not something you can regulate at the consumer level.

don't forget, upton sinclair wasn't thinking about the livestock when he wrote "The Jungle", he was thinking about the people who worked in the meat packing industry and their working conditions.

As he was quoted saying, "I aimed for peoples hearts but hit them in the stomachs."

Its not like we haven't made progress.

Hi OP, are you in the vegan discord yet?

if people stop buying then farmers will stop selling and therefore stop killing.

I don't know about you, but I don't personally appreciate having to share the earth with 2 billion chinese and a 1.2 billion indians.

Hell, I'm not to keen on sharing america with its 300 million citizens.

I sure as hell didn't bring more kids into this world.

nope i love plants too much to murder them like vegan sickos

Eating meat is powerful instinct. We each of us have a predatory side that craves the hunt and seeks bloodshed.

What makes us unhealthy is not so much that we make the choice towards conspicuous consumption, but that we don't hunt and process our own food. Most of us will never see the inside of a farm or packing plant in our lives.

People would process it differently if they had to hunt and kill their own food.

they feed plants to cows. animal agriculture uses far more plants, plus I doubt you eat exclusively meat.

My uncle became a vegan because he decided one day that if he was going to be a man, he would have to butcher and prepare his own meat for his own consumption.

He went through with it, but it really changed the way he thought about it. He didn't take meat for granted any more.

troll, do not respond.
unless you too are an elaborate troll.
a troll within a troll.
a ruse within a ruse.
a riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped in bacon.

7 billion people can't all be hunters for extremely obvious reasons. factory farming and processing is the only way to create enough meat to sate demand. also if humans are all such bloody carnivores then 1. why do we need to cook food and 2. why don't we have protein taste receptors?

buddy, what the fuck do you eat?

nobody eats monkeys dumbass

people, of course!
Why its the most healthy, natural, environmentally friendly diet in the world!

it's difficult to tell with meatcucks whether they are retarded or trolling.

I bet with a little genetic engineering we can get that wait time down to 30 days

Hey, at least they're efficient.

Think about it:
>Reduces overpopulation
>Less strain on natural resources
>Free Range, Cruelty Free
All the taste and none of the hassle!

Ur uncles a fag

I don't want to have to scoop eyeballs out of chickens anus.

>blacked threads got destroyed by shitted countermeme

>now trying to use soy to turn us into sissies and faggots

>tfw our enemies are so desperate this is all you've got to fall back on.

sounds like a very modest proposal to me

Probably.
He married a german woman and had two kids.

But he killed a cow, which is more brutish than anything you've ever done.

Looks delicious
(Nice dubs)

>shows farms in china in mexico
>"STOP EATING MEAT!!! LOOK AT WHAT REPUBLICANS DO TO ANIMALS!"

i hate you faggots

ugh, I hate the Irish.
They taste like soap and potatoes.

source that soy makes you sissy? cow's milk has more estrogen in it, plus it's mammal estrogen rather than phytoestrogen.

yeah, they're vegan of course.

pay some mexicans to do it

have you never been inside of an american farm/slaughterhouse?

How can you be vegan if you eat thick meaty dicks on the reg? A little hypocritical, dont you think?

All I know is that Carls Jr. hamburgers now have orange flecks in them and taste like styrafoam. They used to have the kickass fries and now they leave the god damn potato skins on them like a bunch of savages.

fuck off vegshill vegcuck faggot

UMA

soylent

This again? The other thread hasn't even died yet. What are you tryna hide?

plants feel pain too retards check it

Soy is full of estrogen, you have google, utilize it.

They dont care, because plants arent cute and fluffy

yes

it's very clean

Veganism is a ploy created by PETA to secondhand advocate animal rights while they simultaneously think keeping pets is akin to slavery and believe that animals rather die of euthanasia than continue living under ownership.

Look at all that delicious meat

if you cry looking at this picture pls leave 1 reply

Why not both

>59 replies
>22 posters

Here's your (you)

Save a chicken, eat a vegan.

They go great with hash browns or tater tots.

Peta kills more animals than they save

"I would go to work early, before anyone got there, and I would just kill the animals myself. Because I couldn't stand to let them go through that. I must have killed a thousand of them, sometimes dozens every day." -Ingrid Newkirk, President of PeTA

a few vegans have to respond to a whole lot of mental gymnastics and retardation from a few meatcucks

"I support veganism for the german reich. The slimy jeuden on the other hand would like to destroy not only the innocence of my country, but also the innocence of animals through slaughter."-Adolf Hitler

chicken came first before teh egg and chicken coop came before the chciken and man came before the chicken man is the ultimate and divine and supreme ruler