Hey guys! Did you know Led Zeppelin stole all their songs from poor blues musicians?

Hey guys! Did you know Led Zeppelin stole all their songs from poor blues musicians?

Not all of them. Some they stole from their white contemporaries.
Did you also know Jimmy Page is a nonce?

why did he turn into tom hanks' son??

All 88 songs?? thats a lot.

Poor BLACK blues musicians

Muddy Waters wasnt poor. He traveled the world, won grammys, had a huge band and had great commercial success prior to LZ's existence.

this is right up there with "lennon beat his wife"- no one cares, it has zero impact on their music but there's always that one guy who thinks he's a hero by mentioning it

Bluesmen like him and BB King made the vast majority of their money once white hippie kids discovered the blues.

Did you know that not only did Cream the same thing, they at least not only gave proper credit, but paid royalties to the respective estates?

HEY HEY MAMA
SAID THE WAY YOU MOVE
GONNA MAKE YOU MOVE
GONNA MAKE YOU MOVE

David Bowie fucked a teen girl

the teen girl consented and to this day has no regrets

MW was quite well off by the time LZ formed.

Also the Rolling Stones did same, they even paid for the funeral of some blues legends when they died.

But their best music is their original stuff from LZIII and onward.

Yes we all know this, people like you don't go away and you never will.

Ten years gonne is the best zeppelin song

Beefheart's most popular song Sure Nuff n Yes I Do is a complete copy of Howlin Wolf's Down In the Bottom?

Beefheart's is still much better though.

Zep are for teenagers.

Zep are for teenagers who think they're the most amazing and innovative band ever,
Then later into their teens people start being contrarians who think they're a shit band,
Then when they've finally matured people realize that they're just a very good band.

>b-but muh cultural appropriation!! white british people stole from african blues guitarists on 1 cent an hour!!
But really most of the time they just used the lyrics as a blueprint and completely changed the song with their instrumental and production skills, which is what the band was famous for. But hey, Kendrick Lamar is at the top of the charts these days so it evens out on those evil whiteys anyway.

I believe that phenomenon applies more to the early British Invasion.

Decent band was my final realization.
Let's not forget Jimmy Page's very sloppy electric guitar playing, and Robert Plant's voice is a lesser version of Steve Marriot's voice.

but Page a had groove that is undeniable....and a production vision that is profound.

Plant was nothing like Marriot with Steve's blokey rasp. Plant had a falsetto marriot could only dream of.

(of course this doesnt take into account JPJones or Bonzo)

Geez, I don't know, they sound generic for their time to me, I didn't mention JPJones and Bonzo because I think they are the good part of the band,

Robert Plant and Lori Maddox

She was 13. jb rather than loli

Yes, and they famously (at the time) fell out with Rolling Stone magazine. The magazine wouldn't review their albums. Blind Lemon Jefferson was an oft mentioned blues muso whom LZ ripped. "Squeeze my lemon till the juice runs downs my leg" (originally Robert Johnson)

What does Sup Forums know about blues or care?