LOLBERTARIANS BTFO

How come there are no Lolbertarian countries ? If Lolbertiarian is such a viable system , certainly a country would have adopted lelbertarian policies by now

Nice meme kike chan.

If you use the same word every time it's easy to see it's you.

Sage in all fields, ignore the daily bait.

Lame. Sage

Inb4 300 replies of ass hurt libertarians falling for the baot. Sage

most of africa is libertarian, really small governments

mummy want cummy

also saged

Can we hijack thread nao?

libertarianism is generally gender swapped communism

both systems are incompatible with the human nature as they dwell in the extremes promising utopias

Gee its almost like the Elites who gain massive power and wealth from controlling the masses for generations dont want people to have that much freedom

Good idea.

I want to put cummie into mummie's tummie while I eat a gummie that's been in her bummie.

Nummie.

Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc.

I propose making every kike chan bait thread into a mummie thread instead.

I am already doing my part.

Can confirm this is true. But we still have a free market.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Somalia

Ok, mummy will have your cummy now

man bowie fucking rocks

> gun laws
> socialized medicine
> no property rights
> lolbertarian

Nice try friend

Are you serious or are you retarded?

Mummie doesn't like it when you use proxies to simulate discourse kike chan.

Your fascination with this woman is deeply worrying.

When mummie smiles it's all OK.

It's not just me, soon she will be mummie to all.

It's only a matter of time.

You seem like the kind of person that enjoys drinking hot pee.

LOL Sup Forums CANNOT REFUTE THE ARGUMENT IN THE OP AND HAS TO USE MEMEMS XDDDDDD
Sup Forums BTFO!!1!

>Brazilian intellectuals

You mean he's German?

Saved, great job user.

A blessing from mummie for you. To me this is the most archetypal photo of mummie. Very official

Best mummy pic IMO

Best in which way though?

Cummy pic

This is most beautiful woman in Russia magazine cover

Because libertarianism is good for the people, but bad for governments. The early US was very libertarian, but governments inevitably give themselves more power.

>pyccкий peпopтep

The exact same argument could be made against democracy 2-3 centuries ago.

It works well, but it's human nature to pursue power and influence. Over a long enough time period any government will tend towards a more authoritarian system, just look at the US. Then you have other factors like technology, for instance, that makes this even easier. Sure, you'll have periodic revolts and changes in government, but it's just going to keep tending towards authoritarianism. If you want the government to be able see everything you do and determine what you can and cannot say, then go ahead and give up your civil liberties, but don't fuck it up for everyone else.

There were Libertarian leaning countries 60 years ago..... Strange that as things progress away from that, things are getting worse from a pure non technological perspective.

How popular is she anyways in Holy Russian Empire?

Wow.

Praise mummie.

Yeah, humans are afraid of freedom. It's like when leftist cucks say "If it wasn't for the regulators it would be total chaos!"

Chaos is an illusion, ironically the way to make chaos a reality is by trying to control ever aspect of the society you live in through the state.

Statism perverts the natural order of things.

Not really. Between authoritarian tyrants and warlords, there are no libertarian countries in Africa. Libertarian doesn't mean no government, that's anarchism. It means less government.

This. Any type of government taken to an extreme is going to suck when you take human nature into account. That doesn't mean that you can't value freedom and lean libertarian.

haha yeah your platitude sure is an argument

also we should give up or guns

She's got a nice ass; I'd fuck her in the dumper

Mummie is beautiful and her tummie can hold liters of cummie.

You're probably from a non-country and stirring shit with Soros bux in Moscow with your faggot friends.

This is a pro-mummie board, we think she is pretty, smart, effective as a prosecutor, and we don't need trash like you shitting it up.

NOW GET OUT.

> inevitable gray fallacy comment

Communism is rape, liberty is consensual sex.

Mummy want cummy!

Mummy wants my cummy!

Tell me more.

> my little pony

Fucking degenerate

Look at the kike chan cuck who is still at it in his bait thread.

We know you're talking to yourself buddy, mummie doesn't approve.

Where in the world is Belarus?

And they say mummie posters are degenerate. Wait nobody would say such a silly thing.

This is evidence Russians Ukrainians and Belarusians are the same thing.

What the fuck, vodka nigger.

Stop Stalin, you need to be Putin a stop to that

>Ukrainians
Not a nationality because not a country.

Mummie said so.

Oh, but there is.

It's called Somalia.
>> cue rimshot

>year of our Lord 1375
>if this "market economy" is so much better than feudalism, why hath our King not imposed it?
Just because something hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it is impossible. Literally everything had a first time.

Mummie cummie bump.

It's called Africa shithead