Why is the U.S military so shit tier?

Why is the U.S military so shit tier?

Compare them to Australian, or even British soldiers and you will see the glaring difference in quality.

I mean look at this picture, this is what is defending you, Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GC85NQpklZs
stripes.com/news/serving-down-under-australia-offers-military-jobs-to-us-troops-facing-separation-1.176622
youtube.com/watch?v=llvt6iDyi4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oorah devil dog :D

American faggots compared to real alpha soldiers from Australia

delete this goy
They're protecting Is- I mean the USA

Whoever thought it would be a good idea to let women anywhere close to the military?

Fucking disgrace.

Why is the Australian military so shit tier?

Compare them to Argentinian, or even French soldiers and you will see the glaring difference in quality.

Australia got bored of cuck posting I see

>implying airstrikes called by spics and niggers will be any different than those called by whites
>we can use chink human wave tactics and get rid of our garbage at the same time

sorry Ausfalia, you're still not and never will be relevant

Is this AUS at 12:00 can't make out the accent.
youtube.com/watch?v=GC85NQpklZs

Australia lost to emus, yes. But gorillas have even taken over cities in the USA.

quality vs quantity The US armed forces has about 1.3 million people whilst Australia has about 60K whats more they actually have to use their military unlike us hence they cant afford to pump the same amount of time and money into training

I love this good quality Australian shit posting.

More is desired.

its called operation get behind the darkies

probably british

They're Poms we can't afford trucks an shit.

Look, man. The average Australian and British soldier is probably better than their average American counter-part. It doesn't really matter, however, because our military is better as a whole. Your navies are pitiful. Your air force is pitiful. Your army is pitiful. Both of your shitty countries rely on hegemony.

By the way, how are those Marines treating you? Can't wait for Australia to open up a base in Ameri--Oh wait, you're not needed here.

There are stupid people in every military world wide. As a communication officer i can evaluate this pretty good. From my few british and french soldiers have the smallest number of dickheads.

kek, did those navies and air forces help in Afghanistan fat boi?

You disgust me, you're absolutely pitiful.

Compare this

Wikipedia doesn't have this chart. Nice meme argument fuckwit

That fucking filename.

to this

who wins? You decide.

What about Ireland? They always seem to have their shit together, despite a lousy shoestring budget.

As a side note, do you feel as if your country adequately invests in defense? I've heard that Germany is planning to increase military spending. Good for you guys. The Holocaust was a long time ago. Get over it and tap into your inner Nazis. Become the military power we know you can be.

>how do we beat the Taliban?
>BOATS!

americans just need to stop and have a good lookout themselves in the mirror

This thread again. Its in the archive . Saged reported kill yourself

does Australia even have a military? lol

I don't know. Apparently we're good enough for your Army.

stripes.com/news/serving-down-under-australia-offers-military-jobs-to-us-troops-facing-separation-1.176622

Besides, any cuck and his mother knows that Afghanistan was a failure of strategy and not military quality.

Once we start getting female generals, you'll know when the U.S. is ripe for invasion.

Dumbass. Our Navy doesn't exist to defeat the Taliban. It exists to maintain free trade and establish embargoes.

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

Ayo hol up! Black african american male on vacation here. Why do yo aussie bitches love the BBC so much?

AUS KEKS BTFO

This is like the 5th time in the past week you've posted this thread and you comment like 10 times per thread. Why is this so important to you?

"Marines"

>The Marine Expeditionary Force landed today marking a turning point in the conflict.

>In other news Australian military forces also landed today. Their twenty troops will be working with local forces washing the US military laundry.

I think you've directed your anger towards the wrong fellow there, mate,

>evaluate this pretty good
Fucking kraut grammar

The US has literally become the NCR

lel, Aussie SF were in Afghanistan before any of your own because we are so good. How does it feel knowing that your own government trust Aussie bulls before your own?

military budget is a joke compared to our economy and yes there are actually plans to spend more. But these plans will prob be abandoned since the refugee crisis costs a lot of money. (government is more likely to build homes for refugees then for germans in need).
Another prob is the big mismanagement of resources in the german military.
I have never worked together with irish they are of no relevance.

I'm not angry, just amused and a bit confused. Are you obsessed with the idea of getting pegged by a female US Marine or are you just trying to take back the shit-posting crown from the leaf?

baaawww look at the tough marine cryin

>The 82nd Airborne landed today, marking a turning point in the conflict.

Fix'd

>probably british
>probably british
Yeah those guys might be British. At 27:55 looks like a lot like this guy who happen to be in Afghanistan last:

Didn't you cunts lose a destroyer in a fight with an uninhabited island?

At least Sandhurst is a military academy only and doesn't double as a university. You get treated like shit for the first 15-20 weeks, which is how it should be.

That's a pretty intimidating looking short girl

Yes she is a real cutie

Mocking our women in uniform is one thing, but mocking one of our soldiers who lost their brothers to combat is just fucking low, even for an aussie.

It's like cosplay for manlets

>female drills
Why remind me of this
And they were always so short too

Fuck off D&C shill The Anglosphere is the mightiest fighting force in history

No it's not. America is defended by a vast nuclear arsenal. It is impossible to actually go to war with, there is no way to win against an opponent who can still kill you in their worst case scenario.

No personnel from a western nation has personally fought to protect anybody from their own nation.

The function of the modern western soldier is to exert policy.

How bad is the penalty if you show up for army or whatever, the drill sargeant is a fucking munchkin and you decide fuck this I need to go rethink my decision to join the military?

Taking orders from women lol faggots

>Australia
>Britian
>having a good military

Let's be honest here OP. That picture is defending YOU too.

No personnel from a western nation has personally fought to protect anybody from their own nation since ww2.

Oops.

Yeah I love this country but it's become shit. Next Great War I'm dodging the draft as America as a whole doesn't represent my ideals nor do I wish to die because our military is at least diverse and inclusive. I want to be in a killing machine. It's like varsity sports with the locker room culture. Without it military is kinda gay.

Literally zero, you have a grace period during training as far as I know. After that though you cant. There are thousands of sites explaining that.

is it bollocks. we win our wars. it's your shit jobs we get stuck in for years. Can't even beat a bunch of farmers.

They're not your brothers you fucking faggot they are you co-workers. Fuck me dead you're an embarrassment.

wow women are allowed to join the marines?

really?

>co-worker would take a bullet for the other

doesn't really matter, they have the hardware to back it up. something we have a major lack of.

Pic related: You

Cry me a river you stupid cunt

For the US Rangers, they made the acceptance standards lower for women applicants. It's bullshit. In a do or die scenario, I want my teammates to be the toughest, strongest guys available. I'm not dying to make some feminist bureaucrat in DC happy.

I'm probably whiter than you, faglord. My ancestors left Europe willingly, unlike your shitty convict ancestors.

If this shitpost lasted long enough for people who could actually own guns (/k/) to wake up and reply. I wonder what they would say.

This.

We may not be as well trained as other 1st world nations (aside from our special forces) but our whole economy is based off of the military industrial complex.

My parents weren't born in Australia.

>We may not be as well trained as other 1st world nations
Where does this meme even come from? Most European militaries outside of their special forces are not impressive. The Brits were the most comparable to America in my opinion. I never saw Australians, but most other Europeans were jokes; their soldiers wore beards (and not like special forces), they lacked any semblance of order, and they weren't even used for patrolling, just manning a gate.

Regardless, our Australian friend posted this yesterday as well, so it's either determined trolling or a slide thread.

>greasy bacon in a paper plate right on the counter

What a poorly thought action

Case.

In.

Point.

Historically Australian soldiers are very brave and take the initiative but severely lacking in discipline. Would probably be a total headache to command.

>His countries Marines allow women to serve within them
>His countries Marines have a significant number of niggers and spics

Cucked

What can they say? Australian soldiers are better than American soldiers. look at this clip and listen to the Aussie giving orders compared to the slob American.

youtube.com/watch?v=llvt6iDyi4c

They were born in the U.S and England

>emus

>make-up
>not being the most photogenic bad-ass British Soldier on the planet

>I AM AN EXTERMINATOR FOR ZARDOZ!

>Americans kiss Australia's ass saying he's so funny and makes good threads
>Aussie makes an thread calling out Americans and they get pissy
Fucking double standard retards. Stick with what you say.

not helping your own case, hombre

>emus

Would you like me to post a photo of my skin color, family?

I'm warning you, I am 100% whiter than you.

At least emus exist.

>Compare them to Australian, or even British soldiers

Inferring that the Ausfalian Army is better than Britain's..

I wouldn't waste my time if I was you.

The guy calling in the air strike is Scottish, so a Brit.

But what are they fighting there? Kangaroos?

I don't get the reference, kiwi-cuck.

Zach Galifianikis makes a Special-Ops Appearance in pic related.

look at those greasy pig-like faces, fucking disgusting

>women in the army
Fucking why

It causes friendly deaths

Salam brother

That one was a funny battle.
Lemme greentext:
>American and Canadians are deployed on different sides of island
>One American sets off a landmine
>Other Americans thought it was a Jap mortar crew
>They see Canadians
>Think Canadians are Japs and shoot at them
>Canadians think Americans are Japs too, they shoot at them
>Firefight starts
>Canadian destroyer sets off an underwater mine
>Not to mention the Island had traps everywhere and was cold as fuck

I hear Canada has lost more troops in Afghanistan than Australia, Britain or any other of our allies. What's your guys thoughts on the Canadian military? Are they incompetent or at least half-decent?

Here you go stevie wonder

Jesus christ.

what went so wrong with the RAN and RAAF

Army lyfe best lyfe

Americans are pussies compared to Australians, it's that simple.

If it had been Australia leading he charge into Iraq and Afghanistan we'd have been in and out and celebrating a comprehensive victory.

The Americucks fucked everything.

Most of them were by American troops. Friendly fire incidents.

Dealing with Kandahar is the difference. Besides, IED's dont care about your training