How do I break up with my girlfriend?

how do I break up with my girlfriend?
we are together for 6 years (I'm 27).
she push me to marry her and I don't think I want to marry her.

she is my first girlfriend, and my first (and only) sex.
I really don't want to hurt her, and I'm really afraid that she will be devastated

After six years, the only way this is going to go down without her getting hurt is if she's as done as you are. Just do it, stop wasting your time and hers. The sooner you do it, the sooner you can both move on.

tl;dr stop being a pussy and just do it

People get hurt anyway. This will hurt less now if you tell her the truth, instead of breaking up at the church or in 2 years.
Tell her you're just not ready to get married. And if she can't go past that, then tell her that is probably best if you both stop seeing each other now.

just wait till ur 50 to get married op thats when men reach mental maturity and emotional englitenment and spiritual awakening

if you want to break up with her, its kinda mean to her to not just do it. it is totally going to suck, but you have to just do it. think of it like a band-aide. its gonna hurt more if you drag it out, but one that if you dont rip off; you will be stuck with the rest of your fucking life. (or shitty divorce that will fuck you over)

Why do you want to break up in the first place? Just not loving her or desire to fuck around?

OP is a faggot asshole.
Spending 6 fucking years with someone he doesn't want to marry and now he acts like he is concerned about her. You have done much worse, faggot OP.

few reasons:
I feel like I can find someone better, also, as I said, she is my first sex, so I think that I will have the desire to fuck others till my end of my life.

on the other hand, I'm very afraid that I won't find someone better, or someone that will love me like she does.

also, I feel she is not ambitious enough.

marrying is shit anyway. if you live together: don't see each other for a few days and then maybe it's fine?

just tell her you don't like the concept of marriage. It's actually stupid so you have sufficient arguments. Marriage is not the manifestation of love in any way: it merely is a statement in front of the government that you two now are an economic unity and responsible as a family. This is about money and formalities, not love. Tell her that her fairytale imagination of a marriage misses the truth of what it actually is. Then argue over it and break up.

kek inb4 you're back here in 8 months crying about wanting your ex back

this

(OP)
I loved her, and maybe I still do, but I don't feel like I should marry her.

I have to say that she always pushed me into the next step, maybe I did some mistakes

(OP)
I'm really afraid that this will happen
but maybe if I have doubts I should see it as a sign?

Marriage is litteral emprisonment. OP and his girlfriend have met in their 20's, they're not ready.

you can always find someone better. this is not what love is about. if you have this kind of mindset, you will never be happy in a relationship. The desire to fuck others will also never leave your body. That she isn't ambitious is indeed ugly, try to fix it together.

the important thing in a relationship is NOT that she totally captivates all of your desire to fuck or she is the best possible mate. what is important is that you are stronger together and live a happy life.

regret is normal, it happens whether or not the relationship ended well.

(OP) to be honest she wouldn't let me shit in her mouth so i'm ditching her, is this a good reason?

Alright, some serious talk here but first some questions.

How is your relationship? Does she feel like someone you can spend your life with (or a long time until divorce)? Not saying jump into marriage, but making sure you don't make a serious mistake.

Does she give you any doubts that she might just be ball and chaining you? Like do you have a promising career that she might take advantage of?

Tell her you're gay, she won't be heartbroken as much, works everytime

Say that you aren't ready and if she can't accept that just end it.

>Does she feel like someone you can spend your life with (or a long time until divorce)?
I'm not sure, cause latley the relationship is quite shitty, maybe she feels my distance. we had some good times together.

>Does she give you any doubts that she might just be ball and chaining you?
>Like do you have a promising career that she might take advantage of?
A little bit, but my career is really not the issue

If you bring up any issues or problems in the relationship, is she rational and seriously talk it out with you or does she flip out and cry/bitch?

just tell her you're OP and OP is a faggot

she can play both sides, but honestly she is doing her best most of the time.
the main problem is that I don't think I love her like I did in the past.

Worst fucking advice I've ever heard in my entire life. You're a fucking faggot for proposing that.

DO NOT MARRY, I REPEAT OP, DO NOT FUCKING MARRY. NEVER. IF SHE DIVORCES, SHE GET HALF YOUR SHIT AND IF SHE BECOMES A HARPY THAT WONT SLEEP WITH YOU, WILL DIVORCE WITH YOU AND KEEP HALF YOUR SHIT AND YOUR CHILDRENS YOU'RE FUCKING DONE, FUCK THIS. DO NOT DO IT.

so how will I have children some day?

Take it from an older faggot who struggled with breaking up with his gf of 7 years who he intended to marry, bought a ring for, fucking brewed alcohol for the wedding for:
1) wanting other pussy is a shit reason to break up. Pussy is pussy. You just gotta get creative with the pussy you have . Contrary to populat belief, new pussy is not as good as familiar pussy if you are both dedicated to fulfilling each other's needs.
2) wanting to break up because it just isn't working out for other reasons makes sense. But make fucking sure those other reasons are legit and not fucking faggoty cold feet. Leaving someone good after such a long time because of faggoty doubts when things are otherwise good is a top tier mistake. Staying with someone when things are shit because you are afraid of hurting her/being alone is a top tier mistake and supremely unfair to you and her.

Take a very real look at your situation and act accordingly.

I understand what your going through, I have had chicks in my past who I have left and now greatly regret it. But I've also had chicks in my past who I thought I loved but now glad I left.

Its a hard choice.

This, this right here. This is god-tier advice.

If you are too weak to break up with her like a man, stay with her. She's too good for you.

Kek, doesn't sound too bad actually

(OP)
thank you for your smart advice,
it's really hard :(

But remember, its your choice so think clear and deep. Its part of being a man.

I know bro. Nearly a quarter of your life, basically all of your adult life, is significant af.

But consider: this is more than enough time to know, really know deep down, if you want to stay with this person or if things are just familiar and easy but otherwise shit. It should also be enough time to know the difference between a shitty phase in something otherwise good or irreparable shit.

You're more than young enough to find someone better if this legit isn't working out. You're too old to be making stupid mistakes if you're just having immature doubts.

Act accordingly.

You're a faggot if you don't want to marry her... You're never going to find someone that you feel better about than your first... And 6 years jesus

ask her if she'll do anal.

lol hey if that was his thing, he had 6 years to ask that. If he didn't get it, it's gone.

I wasn't telling him to marry her, fuckwit. I was telling him to dump her so they can both move on.

id fuck her.

Instead of asking faggots on the internet go see a psychiatrist and talk about it.

Sounds like you dont know who u are and what u want. Dump this lazy whore and figure yourself out. Theres a reason youre both pulling away from the relationship. Some time alone will help u figure that out. How much more time do u wanna waste in a broken relationship? Faggit