How many people here have been raped/molested?

How many people here have been raped/molested?

I have and I'm no even a chick.
>share your stories

at least 5

Maybe even more. Maybe even more...

>got molested at summer camp age 12
>came forward at 16
>guy pleaded guilty - a few other boys came forward
>DA gave me three options: jail time, therapy, and/or registration
>DA made it clear to little me that the guy would be murdered in penitentiary.
>didn't want blood on my hands
>settled for therapy and registration
>guy is living free with crackhead wife and 5 year old daughter
>that kids miserable existence is on my hands

So the "DA" made you judge? Thats not how criminal offense prosecution works irl, kid. You must live some kind of retarded life making up anonymous stories like that on an chinese cartoon website, Id focus on that

wish i was attractive enough to get at least groped :c

I WOULD GROPE YOU. YOU'RE MY SPECIAL LITTLE SNOWFLAKE, COME SIT ON DADDY'S LAP, DEAR CHILD. I'LL MAKE YOU FEEL WANTED EVERY DAY UNTIL I DIE. YOU'RE MY ONE AND ONLY

I mean it was a whole counsel of people from his office. Like I said dude pleaded guilty. they asked me that after he plead as well as I can remember but maybe it was in order to determine what charges they wanted to pursue. I know there was a lot of fucked up shit with the camp itself not reporting it to the cops and they were definitely dishonest with me on the charges. They said they were gonna get him for rape at first because there was penetration but they originally only charged him with aggravated assault on a minor which ended up only being battery on a minor or some shit. I'm not positive I was a kid when it happened and an older kid when I came forward

o.o jeez

I mean I was a cute kid, awkward teenager, and I'm a very attractive adult. The molestation definitely didn't help my confidence although I can see how you'd think that

check em

this is hot except for the fact I can only read it as shouting

well im mostly ignored every day of my life sooo.. itd be nice to feel wanted for just a lil bit, even if its bad intent :(

Idk man. I make light of it but it wasn't necessarily a confidence thing at that age and it's fucked with my sexual confidence/comfortability a lot. Honestly it's kinda fucked up that you wish for it. Imagine being able to fuck anybody you want but experiencing incontinence because you don't feel comfortable with women you don't fully trust

Its Sup Forums most of us have been molested or raeped. That's why we are here.
I'm kinda over my experiences now. Surprised I'm still here tbh. Never expected to make it past my teens, thought I was gonna be successful in an heroing.
I've told my story before, sex with my aunt from age 4, 'playing' with other kids incl sister, giving bjs to my gfs older brother and stepdads best friend. That was until the time he got drunk and was caught spending the night in my bed. Shit I've had all my experiences before the age of twelve, shut things down after that, only just getting back on the horse now.
I think its fucked me up big time, while I'm better now, just wish I'd been left alone so could've had normal teenage experiences instead of freaking the fuck out all the time.
Hope everyone who has been through similar is in a better place. Youre not alone.

Had a 36 year old nurse agree to condomless sex, then a few days later call me up to hassle me out for 'pressuring her not to use a condom'. FFS. I asked her, she said ok. Now worried about this freak pressing charges against me in the future. No expiry of issue in my country.

Good thing I recorded the phone conversation where she indeed agrees that I asked her and she said yes to condomless sex. LOL

actually i think i find something sexually arousing about being raped/molested :3 sorry to share my weird fetishes here but! i may as well say it, anonymous posting w/e zzz, my fetish is being forced into submission and it doesn't necessarily have to be rape or anything like that, i've just always wanted to be forced into being a sub boy which is one of the main reasons i crossdress sometimes ^_^

Either way!!! uhmm, anyone who's been raped/molested before, it'll be okay :D don't feel bad or anything!

>Good thing I recorded the phone conversation
here that'd be illegal wiretapping. would get you charged and would be inadmissible in court.

might want to check the laws where you are.

Damn bro I really appreciate that sentiment. I feel the same way. I happily lost my virginity at 15 and have had sex with 30 plus girls since. However it definitely affects me in bed sometimes and I can't imagine what it would do to people who are less fortunate. Luckily I have a good network of people I love and love me back. I am proud of exposing the guy I just wish I did more to be honest. Like I said guy has a daughter now

Its all good man. We've all walked our paths thinking we were all alone. Thing is, we come out the other end realising so many people went through the same thing.
All sorts of shit used to trigger me. Now I'm past that. Looks like from what you've written you've grown too. Is there anyone you talk about this with IRL? If so do you find that helps? Shit sucks about that guy having a kid, can only hope she is having a normal upbringing and nothing bad is happening to her. If you have your doubts or if it starts chewing you up inside spose you can contact authorities???

Once went to a Mazda dealer.. let him know i was shopping around.. didn't give a fuck.. didn't move on price.. i felt violated

Yep don't we all... BUT isn't it always someone you like on your fantasy. Well it doesn't happen that way. Wait until youre drugged and raped or forced raped by that not so pretty disgusting slug of a rapist that will actually do it to you. I had that fantasy until I was drugged and raped repeatedly by a dirty disgusting animal. I regret everyday not reporting it. Enjoy your rape.

I'm not super secretive about it. Most of my close friends and family know. Most of them took it pretty well considering I'm a relatively normal extroverted dude. I don't think there's much I can do about the situation with his daughter outside of talking to her personally and she's like 5. I check in on the guy about once a month but if I ever find out he harmed her It will affect me in a very negative way be it drinking myself stupid or being more realistic about my plans to hurt him

Op here. What exactly happened if you don't mind my asking

Thought was a friend even gave him a key to apartment, so he could chill between shifts at work. About 2 months in I notice weird shit. There is cum everywhere, on my underwear, my clothes, my coffee cups, my sofa, my food. This dude had a fetish on cumming on and in everything. Really weird shit. I demand my key back because he won't fess up. He gives it back and to "prove" it's not him he starts breaking in and continuing. Things progress and get heated I just want him to admit it. And instead of cum in my food it starts to be some pretty powerful narcotics and probably date rape drug. He rapes me nightly for months. I find out he's raped a girl he works with at this point he's pissed and scared I know and wants me out of town. Breaks my arm in my sleep and that's all I could take. I leave town. Recovering from all the weirdness now. I never called the cops because we were friends and I thought he needed a hospital not prison. And I was pretty strung out on heroin myself. Fucking regret not telling. I feel like I let a monster go. Sexual predators don't usually get better. I'm a guy by the way.

Damn dude. How'd you know for sure? Not challenging you just genuinely curious and I know from experience heroin is a hell of a drug

At one time when he was really high he admitted to "cumming all over the floor" and he worked at a restaurant and always offer to bring me food. Always covered with jizz. If we were hanging, before things got too weird he'd leave and I'd be cleaning up after or go piss that night and always find a bottle of shampoo full of cum or cum in my new can of coffee. It was obvious. Oh and he'd always leave a note scratched into whatever he came on. A lot of "i love you"s. And just weird shit. He wanted me to know he did it but he wouldn't say it. There's real debate on schizos having true split personalities and not knowing that the other "them" was doing things but it'll believe he had something like that. I don't think he knew he was doing it. Another reason I never called the cops. He was a friend and I genuinely wanted to help him.

Speak for yourself, queer bait

Jesus. But what about the rape? How did you become aware of it

Well you wake up from being knocked out and you know. Also I said he scratched notes on everything he came on or in well that included me. He scratched notes into my skin detailed of what he'd done that night. This sounds crazy typing it out. I don't tell many people cause it's so goddamn weird. You hear about rapists and murderers all the time but no one thinks they know one. You all probably do. Oh and I think the std has started to appear. Getting checked this week. Fuck me.... Ugh not really.

I have been, multiple times. By my right hand.

I find these threads helpful but feel uncomfortable knowing pedos are lurking waiting for something to fap too. I can understand why they do it, not judging them, just dont wanna share my experiences knowing freaks are hoping to jack off to it

Curses foiled again.

Kek. Still love ya!

i have shota stories if anybody wants to hear or ask questions.

not even gay so i turned out ok. dont feel damaged or anything.

The older kid up the street used to fuck me , kept that shit inside forever, I recently found out he died of a fentynal overdose =)

there are more pedos than you would even begin to believe, wanna make a test?
> go to youtube
> search for innocent things kids do with minimum clothes
> could be gym stretch
> could be pool challenges
> even taking a bath
> brazilian and russian little girls are the biggest naive sluts
> all those things are on youtube
> now take a look on the amount of views
> take it a step further, read the comments

Yeah why not. Go ahead, i might add mine too. See how I feel.

Yeesh. Op here. Not even gonna look it up I just sadly believe you

After my dad died my older sister and mother started using me as their sex toy. For years it was unclear to me why did they suddenly started behaving like this, just figured that it was b/c of trauma perhaps or some shit like that. It was only recently when my sis told me that they used to do all kind of fucked up stuff with my dad when he was alive and after he was no more it was somewhat natural to include me into their fucked up shit.