IF I WERE TO REMAKE SUBWAY WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE DIFFERENT

IF I WERE TO REMAKE SUBWAY WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE DIFFERENT

>>deliver

Subways already perfect but I imagine workers aren't played well so I guess pay workers more lol I'm high and love subway that's why I cry at night

Ur not alone but it needs a big brother that never touched children

Bring back Jared

allow employees to spit on rude customers subs.

*Former Subway employee*

Every subway I've been in has been absolute trash. They smell and the food isn't worth eating. So I'd start with that, I'd also fire the college students.

What were they rude directed towards?

they made meatballs halved as regular now, the whole ones count as double meat. wth

I agree about the smell, aweful. I like the concept of people feeling welcome as well though and subway does it best.

>>this is what’s wrong!
I need more of the truth

basically this
Jimmy Johns or Firehouse beats the shit out of subway.

Not be cucks and make everything halal. Haven't been to a Subway in five years.

this, subway is really gud, but it needs to rotate their sauces and ingredients, at least a few of them so that you can try new combinations..

Quiznos too, subway is shit compared to everyone else

Everything can’t be halal, unless demand seems necessary

Higher quality meats, everything else is pretty bomb. Oh also, diced pickled jalapeños with carrots and put it on before toasting it.

Then you must live in ghettos. Every Subway I've been in smells like bread. Washington State, North Carolina, Kansas, Texas, and New Mexico.

>not be cucks
>make everything halal for Islamafags
This is some quality bait.

Smells like bread wtf?

You must be a smoker.

What do carrots add to a sub

and jimmy johns shits on all those faggots

Bread stinks? I am
OP Note: I work at this Corp.

Looking for more bait

Tits

Their bread smells distinct and bad

>What would be the best way to remake Subway, and why is it 'not offering stupid shit like salads and soup' ?

It's a sandwich shop ffs

Stink has negative connotations, but yes bread has a smell.
Like I said, you must live in a shit place for bread to smell bad.

Age?

How about recycling
Everything at subway is recyclable but they don't at all

And how about throwing away food after its sit all day and changed color
Like, I know what fresh tomatos look like
Maybe just put out half as much and they will sell better

Thanks

Assistant manager for a Subway chiming in. This 10,000%. You want a pizza, go to fucking Dominoes or some shit. So annoying

Steve jobs recycles still today

Its not bread, it's subways bread. It's the reason every subway smells exactly the same. No other sub place smells like that

Why no mushrooms subway?

I think it smells like chemicals and foul odor, we need more tits and that should fix the issue

Thanks for agreeing m8, I hate going to get a fucking footlong to chow down on and the land whales try to order a fucking salad and soup like we don't know what they're really about

>let employees cause the company to go bankrupt
suck it up buttercup, the world isn't here to cater to your whims and make you happy

Some have them and some don't, each location is a franchise operation, usually it's one person or group who owns and operates on a city/county wide basis.
Ingredient variety is based on that.

How would you like your mushrooms prepared sir

Id like it if the steak tasted like steak and not a grinded up sock

Fucking raww

Heat it, mix shredded cheese, add bbq sauce. You're welcome

Enlighten me

It's 'bread' cooked in a fungus ridden dishwasher

Wat?

I do all that already
Try chipotle it's good
Real men get banana peppers and jalapenos

The whole theme just stinks, they're too small they taste like old infected shit, the menu is boring, thebuild your own sandwich concept is tired, I'm so sick of watching these assholes touching every fucking topping plus customers leaning over the sneeze guard, gibs me this gibs me that... Fuck that shit flick subway and fuck your bullshit bread that stinks like old yeasty granny pussy

Final op post: Scrapyard Subs sound like a good or bad name

The chicken is also reformed meat
I'm not trusting this new rotisserie chicken either
It looks like it was boiled

Fuck you

Bad
Bad
Crap is in the word scrap
I don't want to be thinking about crap while i eat
I want to be totally brain dead

Burgers

Yea. Most lazy employees dont give two fucks. That bread proofer machine has a metal panel on the bottom thats supposed to come out an be cleaned weekly, if not daily to prevent it.

Worst one I cleaned was nearly an inch thick covering the entire bottom. Been like that for months. Didn't know. Told everyone I personally knew dont eat there.

Skype?

haha fuck off. that was years ago, an I dont wanna reminisce about a shit job I hated doing

If Jimmy John's turned the fucking music down, they'd be a much better place. At least they deliver.

nice try, Sup Forums

Give me 1 tip if I dare ask

Actually fuck off

More spaghetti with my meatballs

checkd

Dont be a faggot an do your actual job if you work there

make chicks work naked.

FUCK OFF, FRED DELUCA!

Geiles Görl.

>Jared
I just had a creepy thought: what if Jared was Snacks?

Hey, dont talk about that man.

He started AND ended a career trying to get into smaller pants, what have you done?

french bagghuettes

Decently toasted sandwiches. High quality meats, not that nasty reformed shit. Add more sauces. Spicy pickles.

Less fucking Indians and Pakis. God damn they have no idea what food sanitation is, they don't clean their knives, they don't change their gloves between sandwiches and they don't speak god damnit English.

that one's new to me kek

>change their gloves between sandwiches
are you for real right now?

thats so real you dont even know dude.....

in what peanut-sensitized world is that considered a reasonable precaution to prevent anything

Small bulkie roll option and mandatory two employee minimum

you under estimate the power of bored white customers. 9 outta ten times its over-entitled white people who think they are better than people because they have this or they live there and have nothing better to do.

Only reason I bring that up is when i had customers flip for weird random reason, its always people who while complaining about spending an extra 43 cents for a larger size cup that 'isnt made of Styrofoam' (cause subway cups are plastic) and going on about how much money they make.

how about you stop microwaving the fucking bread.

Didn't Chris Hansen have loli problems as well in the end ?

Add more meat. Had a girlfriend that worked at so many used to bring me sandwiches all the time and I be hungry afterwards cuz it was just a bunch of bread. Who put 6 slices of ham across a 12-inch sandwich?

There's so many amazing Sub locations open now. Jersey Mike's, Nardelli, etc

Subway will be gone eventually anyway

The only thing I miss is the meatball parm

Yes and this isn't all they're doing. Ugh

You won't have a job eventually anyway with that kind of attitude. No wonder you work somewhere so shitty.

That's a shitty name

I want the egg on sandwich brought back

>ask for more salad
>get looked at like i'm a thief
like it's your fucking salad bitch

Mr. Sub master race

>remake subway

Forced consistency. Like I think it's bullshit that the SW next to me has no pepper jack, but the one 10 minutes away does. But then that one doesn't have chips and drinks that I like and only 4 types of bread at most. I shouldn't have to SW hop to get an entire meal because the owner is a cheap fuck.

Also actual fucking avocado, not that guac paste shit.

And more meat.

Employees that actually fucking clean.