Fantano Hate Thread

fantano hate thread

I want to bust a melony nut on his shiny melon head

how dare this man review music
how dare he give his subjective opinion on something

how dare this abomination exist

reminder to nu-tourists that this man was instrumental in shaping the boards tastes and it is fashionable contrarianism to hate on him now that he has 1mil+ subscribers

you really blew it with the last lcd review you fucking melon

he was cool until 2012 but now fuck him

Is it really a reminder if the tourists are nu and thus this would be the first time they'd received this information?

The answer is no.

Thatistheplan is a mistake

Reminder to everyone that has been browsing this board for more than a year, but really good job on detracting from the core issue here, which is that fantano hate is a contrarian meme. This place LITERALLY would not exist without him

Good job user.

hey buddy did you hear the news dan dan dun din din it's shrek reviews

stingky meloon

Fantano is a limp wristed centrist who panders to the alt right and has shitty, pedestrian taste in music. Also he has shitty reddit tier humor.

>I am a newfriend, the post
Nice

>Panders to the alt-right
Yeah, I kinda agree with you...

THIS
that channel is slippery slop he attracted edgy alt-right troll and nothing else, his old thatistheplan videos are comfy

Fuck thatstheplan, is he an edgy child? The man is 30 years old and acting like that ffs
Have some taste

he has a black gf so i guess he's trying to not be guilty of anything but he's still making money off memes and gullible teenagers.