Guys, I don't think jews are in control of reality any more

Guys, I don't think jews are in control of reality any more.

I don't think anyone is.

What you are feeling is a shifting in the force.

Praise Kek good sir.

>I don't think anyone is.

better think some more

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THE REALITY TRAIN

We're going to end up not in the Berenstain Bears nor the Berenstein Bears universes, but somewhere where the fictional bears don't have Jewish names at all.

Perhaps there is a starman up there after all . . .

There is but one Supreme Governor. The Almighty.

Wow Bowie is a dreamboat

The biggest redpill is that there is no true conspiracy. Just billions of actors acting in their best interest.

oh whatever terrence mckenna

Yes! There's a starman, way up in the sky!
He'd like to come and meet us but he's sure he'd blow our minds!

You and /pol. I am so impressed. How did... How could you have noticed the subtle shift?
This will last, we approximate, a decade, maybe two.
Expect major shifts politically, economically and spiritually.

No that's just typical cuck thinking.

user do you not know where you are?
Sup Forums is literally what happened when old Sup Forums grew up and needed to migrate, so they made their own board in /n/ which became /new/ cause lolmoot then Sup Forums cause lolmoot.
Sup Forums has always had some serious wizardry in here and this is where they went. not /x/, not fuck knows where, here.
>he doesn't know all the pills are red.

You have no power anymore. Nigras acknowledge you in Detroit. Begone.

for one thing i noticed the warriors aren't falling as far down of the pits of hell as much this time around

Damn dude you're Bowie posting is reaaching critical mass

Go back to /x newfag

>implying
>using the newfig maymay
>using the sending people off maymay to fit in
>trying to fit in with maymays
>falling for the maymay of fitting in
>being this conceited
>not an argument

c:

hes right tho stormfag

Id suck his smooth balls so supremely

>You have no power anymore.
Oh I wouldn't be so sure.

:D Bowie loves you!

Burn it all fucking down.
Take it all back.

>Expect major shifts politically, economically and spiritually

and technologically

VR (not just the meme geek VR like we have now i mean normalfags actually taking it seriously),

electric web paper, ---Soon(tm)

holographic TV, and a few surprises I'm not giving away that will really surprise or shake things up in good and bad ways (think actual real GITS stuff)

>Using catchy greentext terms
>"maymay"
>summertime storm

Speak your mind sir.

Counterfeit notes hold no purchase here.

We know the chain of command, that was figured out over many nights on here during Great Recession while most of you were still in mother's boxes and we figured it out hovered over computers and eating cat food.

someone gibs "chain of command" picture...

nah its just late here and shitposting is the best thing for this time of night.

You made that apparent.

Marxists and internationalists are, but barely.
Nationalism is on the rise everywhere, including Israel.

itsreal.com

>reserve

what are they reserving?

Explain, rock

Iron Dome: bought and paid for by yours truly.

>j+EgwLGq
>j_e_w

your id, user. it appears the cloaking device isn't working completely

You cucks aren't even ready for the real red pills.

OY VEY THEY KNOW
SHIT IT DOWN!

I think they were in control, but at the moment it's all starting to spin out of control and they're battlign for control back again. It's like curling where they've cast a stone and it's overshot then ricocheted all over the place knocking the rest around.

It reminds me of the 2011 London riots, a bizarre moment in our time when we realised the powers-that-be really aren't that powerful after all when they get caught off guard. That was just a few hundred niggers having a chimpout and a few hundred more imitators but it nearly brought the government to it's knees and had the security forces in paralysis. The all-powerful mask nearly fell off and from the reaction you can tell it really hit them hard and made them feel violated afterwards.

Was still funny as fuck to watch unfold in real time. Literally able to watch the nigs organise diversions and fake 'riots' in places to distract the police while they looted unguarded high streets and retail parks on social media it was that brazen. To think all of that police hierarchy and strategy went down the pan as they got outmanoeuvred by a few hundred nigs getting organised is beyond hilarious.

Think how badly they could fuck it up if nationalists tried a well organised revolution with a critical mass of well-placed distractions and attacks?

>fy4QsSgt
>f_____gt
Your id, user. It appears the cloaking device isn't working completely.

explain.

I will post more for meme magic.

Can the British do such a thing? This would make a nice copypasta.

If someone shut the facebook servers off this would happen x100

Nobody cares. Derivatives are at 2 quadrillion, Mr. High Finance.

>meme magic
You have to be 18 to post here kid.

kikes are in control of the money not reality pleb.. the ovens are waiting

>misinformation

Gangster computer control god protocol slimy Jew doctor bone shortening procedures, manufactured disease...

Brought to you by Nestle.

>one billion million
>$1,000,000,000
looks like you're short some zeros

That proved nigs could do it to an extent where they got away with three days of continual looting.

The nationalist version would be mayhem. Organised riots to keep police formations bogged down in protecting key government buildings while trained splinter groups attack localised infrastructure (esp. power supplies/substations). If that happened they'd lose control of whole cities and the power cuts would create disorder everywhere from opportunists just out to loot and cause mayhem to blow things up to a scale even the army would have difficulty restoring order if spread and deployed too thinly.

Key is really to bear in mind the elites favourite tool to keep people in line and passive is the many distractions they have. A wave of co-ordinated power cuts is all it takes to make people frustrated and panic enough to run on the supermarkets and create a ruse on top of an already planned ruse to distract resources with organised rioting.

that's why the world is now heading towards destruction. jews lost their gripes on the holographic construct called "earth", superimposed upon the collective consciousness of all humanity, and it's now spiraling out of control until it shatters completely.

they can no longer regain control anymore you can catch a speeding train by extending your hand without being superman.

are you guys excited to see the entire reality break apart? i know i am. fuck this reality, i'm checking out. i'll build my own rather than being stuck in some jew's shitty slave shared reality.

a piece of paper won't save you from an "accidental" bullet to your head, shlomo.

it only has as much power as people give it. if they give it none, it's worth less than toilet paper.