ITT: bands that came back you wish they didn't

ITT: bands that came back you wish they didn't

Mob Rules is their last album we needed.

swans

Death Grips

Obligatory LCD Soundsystem post

GY¡BE

Their drone albums are not bad but they should have recorded them under a new name.

Tell me one bad album or music from them

yeah if only michael gira had a side project or something

Death Classic

wrong

Pixies

Sebastien Grainger looks very sexy now

The Angels of Light are great but that is too folk to be drone.

Slowdive
l
o
w
d
i
v
e

The Body Lovers
The Body Haters

Mladic is a masterpiece

Literally saying 13 was a shit album.
Is this bait?

this

Nah, s/t was better than their debut.

I actually don't disagree, but I'm still annoyed they came back.

Is 13 worth having heard so many shitty albums recorded since Mob Rules?

This

all except Exmilitary which is not great

Thoughts on their new album?

You're shit.

Albanian's' from 2003

The Pop Group.

Amazing band came back to destroy their legacy.

This is objectively the best album ever made.

bauhaus

Go Away White was shit.

And they were playing Tazer Floyd and Tiny Silver Hammers in 2000. Parts of Skinny Fists were played live in 1998. Is Skinny Fists a 90s album now or are we selectively punishing this band for releasing material slowly?

Avalanches desu

I'm just saying that they haven't created anything worth mentioning since coming back.

They also have released a single 40minute album if we're not allowed to count Asunder.

Also fuck you, Piss Crowns are Trebled is up there with any of the best things they've done.

Brain fart, I meant we're not allowed to count don't bend ascend.

fucking shit, the reunion album was great tho

holy shit, no one said amfoot yet? i love all things mike, but that 2nd LP was a subpar owen record at best.

Seeing them live for the third time in november. Great band, they put on a great show.

Just like the last album, the singles are really the only mediocre tracks on the album. Never swim alone is actually still pretty good. Its a good album, whats the problem?

bleaching your hair won't fool anybody into thinking you aren't severly balding

Do I win?

this album is so bad

Especially because High Hopes was not only the best possible song to end The Division Bell with but also their whole career.

Cynic, both TiA and KBtFU are good; but there was something special about Focus being their only release.
Mission of Burma for almost the same reasons, + no Swope.
Alice in Chains, their 2 releases after Layne sound too much alike. I think they always had a distinctive sound, but for some reason every release from Facelift to the S/T sound unique.

Nah, I think the hipster hivemind has a hate boner for reunions. Same happened to The Avalanches and LCD Soundsystem. All have been decent/good releases.

I'm pretty sure mbv would have gotten the same treatment if it were released today.

stop shilling it, we get it.
it's a great album, but not even the best Death Grips album.

This.
Citizen Zombie is not a terrible album (like a 5,5/10) but I wish they didn't reformed.

GY!BE. Just make them go away.

Soundgarden. It was completely unnecessary, the album was very mediocre, and nobody asked for it.

Why are all the 00s big canadian indie bands releasing albums at once this year?