Ask a fucking loser anything

ask a fucking loser anything
feels sad man

what makes you a "fucking loser"

I'd like to hear your opinion LOL

is pic related?

What separates a heartfelt poem from one which gets called pretentious teenage angst?

21 yo virgin with no money or job, broke up with my family 3 years ago (feel like we are strangers) but still live with them bec the only chance i had to move out died at fucking 59yo
no idea of life, few friends starting to move out to study or work, totally alone and crippled

yes it is
i dont know, maybe the substancial details?

when will you an hero?

you living italy or is italian just your passport?

too coward to an hero, thought million times aboht it and never took a serious step
i was born, raised and currently living and suffering in italy

Come stai? Di dove sei?

You're not alone. Just do what makes you happy and content pal. Maybe if you can go out and start looking for jobs or start looking for new opportunities on the internet. There are some jobs you can do online.

>feels sad man

WeW

there will be a day i will unleash my anger and cut with all this bullshit
maybe i will end up in the street tho
who knows
to this day im still keeping all my feelings inside like a fucking retard and act like nothing matters to me
the reality is that im getting used to it but its not my real nature

allora vaffanculo cazzo

sto seduto e sono del sud
visto che simpatia ahah sono proprio un mattacchione

You could be born, raised, and suffering in the United states.
Take a guess which is currently worse.

>sono proprio un mattacchione
perche?

Depends what part of the US you stupid faggot. I'm currently living it up here where I live. I may have depression and shit but I still live in a nice place with plenty of commodities.

its kinda a loop there is always a worse one but also a better one
perchè 'come stai?' - 'seduto'
voglio mangiare 6 xanax e svegliarmi piu morto di prima

wew we've got a ragin kid

move to north = problem solved

It doesn't matter where in the states, you dumb cunt. Going to shit from coast to coast.

Fuck off we're full. We don't want more terroni or even worse moroccans or eritreans. OP sounds like a moroccan

i actually thought about going on those poor villages in india our indochina to live like a fucking monkey in the nature
i may end up getting some mortal virus but would discover myself in a free enviroment

>21 yo virgin with no money or job, broke up with my family 3 years ago (feel like we are strangers) but still live with them bec the only chance i had to move out died at fucking 59yo
>no idea of life, few friends starting to move out to study or work, totally alone and crippled
>get a job
>move out (find a place for youself or look for rommates)
There I just solved your problems for the next few years.

Rome here.
I'm quite happy with my life instead.

Mi dispiace OP. Hai provato a fare qualcosa di nuovo invece di stare a casa a piangerti addosso?

yeah dude apparently you didnt get the situation right? im broke and busted aight?
i could embarasse you with my education and manners, im a calm and rational guy, im not an animal, im just broke

you are the reason why we will never get a decent italian Sup Forums alternative gtfo u poorly educated faggets

That could actually be rather helpful

Che partito voti?

5 stelle

Anch'io, allora mi dispiace se sei triste

>not liking Moroccans or Eritreans is uneducated
Kek. Way to show your not actually Italian.
We don't like you here Mohammed.

yeah i just have to manage to do all by myself
non voto perche non mi informo

>i actually thought about going on those poor villages in india our indochina to live like a fucking monkey in the nature
So you think that this is somehow easier and better to do than to just find a fucking job in Italy and move out of your parent's house?

Being white is a good thing idiot

yeah i do and i am not so wrong
being obnoxious xenophob isnt

The reason so many Italians are unemployed is because you lack the qualifications and education that the modern job market demands. Instead of studying photography or art in the university you should've studied chemistry or computer science. That is, if you studied at all (you probably didn't).
Do that and you might be able to find a job, even if your country has a 30% unemployment rate for people your age.

The so called "modern work market" sucks hobo asshole.
Despite that I found a job, and keep not caring about science or engineering.

Eat shit and die, fat murilard globalist.

I'm not American, and I do not have any idea where you got that from.
>and keep not caring about science or engineering
I don't know who you are talking about here since you didn't include a subject with this sentence (something that you have to do in the English language). However, I will say that yes science and engineering is very important. If you can't see this, then that is the reason why your current situation is so shit.

Fuck off with your pig latin.

you are missing up the point he is into a bad familiar enviroment, clearly difficult economic situation and lack any mentor who could give him some directives

Is that a Mexican flag?

no it's the flag of the spaghetti slurping, surrender hungry opera wailers

you are on spot, ty
thats a slavery flag, sry

Excuse me?

Nice family, good economic situation, not a single fuck given about any kind of mentor.

Keep believing everything Fox sticks into your brain, ameritards. Only american shills stereothipycal beliefs fits in what you're saying.

if you are doing so well then why are you still crying like a bitch?

nice bait
and nice fish

I"m not OP, I just wanted to make clear not all italians are complaining little shits and basically the southern italian situation is similar to the american central state redneck plague.

You stupid burgers are SO stupid you think every single inhabitant of a nation has the same features, identical to each others. You have to travel abroad and enlighten your tiny brains.