You have 10 seconds to prove you're not an Amerishit

You have 10 seconds to prove you're not an Amerishit

> I can leave the house without the risk of being a victim of a mass shooting

Ich kann Deutsch sprechen und lebe in Deutschland

Millions of Americans leave their house everyday and are not involved in a mass shooting, you bigot.

you're still a faggot though

My parents ain't brothers

Why would I want to prove that? Why would anyone?

You think this is a fucking game?

>when I walk down the street all I see are muslims

My country uses euros, I have most of my money in euros, little set aside in pounds Sterling, I have free health care and 44% tax on my salary!

I'd make a joke about Americans not being able to walk into an immunization clinic without getting shot, but you're all disease carrying fatties who don't walk anywhere anyway.

I carry my tv license right next to the registration for my butterknifes

俺は本物アメリカ人です

You sound like you are North Korean.

welcome to New york faggot

My diet doesnt completely consist of soda and fast food

I know and understand SI and measure distance not in body parts like a child.

>When walk down street and see what people

Jag kan gå i mitt hem utan skor därför jag är ingen jävla gris hora vars fötter är inte en produkt av inavel.

Go to google translate if you are a amerifattie.

I own a passport.

No, you don't. Your passport is property of your government. Hence defacing it, selling it, pawning it, forging it etc is illegal.

You also don't own your bank card. It is also bank's property. Otherwise anti-fraud and anti-forgery laws wouldn't be in effect

My mother, sister, and daughter have all been raped by Muslim invaders.

I have had a gunman run through my school twice and I dont even live in America.

No free speech here.

annihilated ()

No school shooters here, but I do have to dodge every car that has a Muslim behind the wheel.

Kek

I can name 30 countries without Google.

i work my ass off so that i can give half of my income to people living off of social programs who will never contribute to society

Millions of Americans go out thier Homes jump in a car to go buy McDonald’s. Each having a weapon but the unforeseen danger is how fucking fat they have become

yea, all the ones that have conquered your country at one point or another.

im american as fuck. not only do i own assault rifles i only own assault rifles in calibers that can kill a swarm of grizzlies let alone what it can do to humans.

if that beta church shooter had run into me they'd be cleaning up his remains with a squeegee

>You have 10 seconds to prove that you don't live in a europoor country with mudslimes destroying your culture then blaming you for it

My country doesn't have a flag on the moon

im american as fuck. not only do i own assault rifles i only own assault rifles in calibers that can kill a swarm of grizzlies let alone what it can do to humans.

if that beta church shooter had run into me they'd be cleaning up his remains with a squeegee

i eat vegetables but not tables

Ok statements like these make me think you are a fucking moron. If you don’t like how a fucking democratic republic work move away to somewhere else. If you are paying that much that means you are rich which means pay up brother

I saved 10 minutes this morning by not showering.

I've over 2 hours so far this month.

You're trying to be clever but you're not accurate.

The government can't just confiscate your passport for no reason. It's yours. You own it. Your rights about how you use it are limited in some ways though.

It's like if you own a firearm. It's yours but there may be certain restrictions on how you can use it.

Negga never worked a day in his life but tells everyone he is productive to feel like he belongs

I can walk from one end of the city to the other holding $5000 in my hand texting on my mobile without getting robbed. Muhhh freedums

I have further proof that I am not murkan..

I am not a pedant.

I don't wear shoes inside and my house has real floors that are easy to clean, not disgusting carpet everywhere.

You won’t stop the mass killing but feel proud to kill the killer after he is done. Stupid moronic fuck

I live in Lynchburg, Tennessee, where everyone is super fucking nice and respectful. We're all packing, including me so no risk of being shot up. Im also not fat, educated, and cultured. I feel like a lot of people who bash on America are ignorant for basing their opinion of somewhere they've never been on news headlines and internet exposure. Pic related, my nice little family

I've been able to smoke weed without any fear of jail, since the 80s

Th problem is you stupid fuck is that you are all white and have this white mentality but when someone like a Muslim or black family move in you start to chimp out. You are blind your little town is fucing racist as fuck.

you wish i looked like that. you're too insecure to believe there's actual masculine guys on here that could cuck you no problem and you won't say shit.

Being white in a white community not understanding why colored people are bitching about things. Yup stupid American

no greentext required...you already used "you're" instead of "your"

Are you fucking stuck in the fucking 80's or something? Why are you fucking sister? and stop holding your brother/cousin like that. It's fucking creepy

There are black people, Mexicans, and Somalian refugees ( which are muslim) everywhere . Good thing you know everything though, right?

Huh?

I think american futbal is basically rugby

you literally don't know what you are talking about so i'm disregarding those words you typed in impotent rage. you can hide behind me when shit goes down

Uhh, he meant to say you are, so that becomes you're. Your would not be right in this instance

Nobody likes Muslims. It's a fundamentally flawed religion.

So you are not fat, educated or cultured? So skinny red neck?

Because we worship the right politition

Biggest size in Cinema is only 2l cola.

displaying swastikas here is illegal, because we're all senesitive little flowers that can't put together a defense against their stance, so we just ban it instead. we're so much freer than america.

Forgot pic related

We also don't call cinemas cinemas. It's just a movie theatre.

>politition

u wot m8

im not fat and i make money

You fuckers don't need to be reminded of how you almost took over the world.

>tfw am American and have lived in two major cities, and haven't been at risk of a major shooting
Sounds like some retard didn't know not to wear Red to Compton.

>i don't clap at everything
>I don't live in a country where people think we're the only country on earth
>I can walk to the shops and not get shot
>My fellow citizens aren't hooked on drugs of some sort

Men jag är ju svensk din dumma jävla neger

is there a video of that dumb murrifat?

None of those things apply to the general pupulous.

what the hell is an immunization clinic?

It's a pretty nice country fam. You should visit.

that's the point...he proved not to be american be using it correctly

so can I op.

kek

You can't stop an IED on your subways any better. At least our problems aren't caused because we have a high ranking Muslim who advocates peacefully being blown up. Our government leaders are pretty ineffective

beautiful

Speaking German isn't anything. Germany can go suck on a bunch of "refreguee" cocks.

Yeah they live in the shit part of town and they don’t mix with you other then passing by. Listen stupid fucker I have been in American towns like yours, you are rednecks that have no idea of institutionalized racism

Germany has 1% of population refugees. Meanwhile USA sucks nigger semen Out of their GF cunts and sucks jew cock everyday at Work kek

Lol fucking idiot. You going to shot the a killer after he killed and you call yourself a hero? Those guys that said they confronted that dude from the Texas church are worthless gun owners. They did not prevent anything nor saved anyone

acid

Lol Americans having a drug crisis and this fool plays like he never heard of it

my family is from Germany and have retained most of our cultural heritage over the past 3 generations here.

I never realized that Americans were that horrid at spelling and grammar.

That is different then a white men able to buy a gun with mental illness and shot a crowd of people.

I don't need a gun to survive in the streets of the next town.

I've never had any personal experience with my family and friends about it, so no, I disagree. Must be a city thing.

>Our government leaders are pretty ineffective.

Maybe if you retards didnt elect an actual fucking lunatic this would not be the case

ITT: safespace for mostly europoors

At least you're being productive and doing something about these evil Americans

>Canada leaf here

I would love to live in an all white community. I have actually been searching for countries with the least ""people" of color" to possibly move to. White people are safer to live around in general.

I'm not racist against white people?
You got to see this through anerifags.

>don't have to bankrupt 4 generations of decendants to see a doctor

I can speak in more than one language
Eu consigo falar em mais de uma língua

Also, if you think i am wrong, why do ""people" of color" try to move to white neighborhoods?

Sorry, too much freedom to do that op... You faggot

I have two passports what now?

Good for you hitler. Make your own country call it germnazifapptrapbbccuck only for white assholes like you

Your an idiot.

Learning a second language is in the basic high-school curriculum for americans. You usually get to pick between french, german, and spanish.