I come with grief as everyone nowadays knows Pepe. Le Reddit uses him and even Tumblr, but why do we still use him...

I come with grief as everyone nowadays knows Pepe. Le Reddit uses him and even Tumblr, but why do we still use him? The frog is a very well known charcter but we can't hold on to the past when he is known and exploited by those weren't there I know the simple idea of changing pepe into something else is a crazy idea, but normies know and understand him. In my opinion, reviving Moonman is a great option as most still don't know about it or understand it. Kek is still very close to our hearts and always will be but Moonman is just as racist and crude. I don't know about you anons but I kinda miss the meme and how youtube continued to silence him. Moonman died for our sins and we need to recognize that.
youtube.com/watch?v=nbO6wRtt5Jg

Nah. The minute you see a certain character as aligning with either side of the political fringes, that's the minute that edgy kids from all sites start to exploit it.

>normies
>not using normalfags, or even normals

This proves my fucking point. In other words, fuck off you underaged, piece of shit.

die in a fucking fire stormfront faggot. feels good man has been used by everybody on the internet forever. ICHC had memes with feels good man for god sakes. it was perverted here but pepe was all over reddit before he was pepe .go back to Sup Forumsstorm

I feel your pain moon.

is that an offended faggot I see in the distance

same difference

TBH Kek/Pepe is the first meme normiefags get and has spread widely but hasn't become normie either. It's still just as dank as it was when only we used it. This may be because of Hillary calling it a hate symbol, or it may just be people looked into this one meme(thankfully) to understand it but either way I still think it's okay to use it.

The thing is, it'll die automatically when its purpose has been fulfilled.
Maymays are born for Grant reasons by using a subliminal ethical value sharing system, here, which I don't even need have to explain.
Oldfags understand desu.

Need to*

They can't change the pepe trading economy.
All my rare pepes stocks still are quite heavenly valued.

>hurr durr Sup Forums has to always be edgy and racist
You're thinking of
Sup Forums is only edgy and racist when it's funny. All about the lulz.

Protip: Sup Forums hasn't been a secret clubhouse since at least '10.

nobody here is offended you fucking loser. We just dont want you inserting your retarded politics into our board

GTFO.
/B has always been a non-biased free-for-all board.
That's why it's anonymous.

>hasn't been here long enough to remember why /mlp/ was created
Wew fuckin' lad.

yeah you absolute failure. Thats why nobody needs a politically charged mascot

Focus.

That's why everyone left, because of you faggots.

*pseudo-intellectual

Do you know where pseudo comes from and what it means?

(You)
Anyway, pseudo is fake/lie directly in Greek.
Taken from ancient Greek.