What's the best airplane ever?

What's the best airplane ever?

thats a flying gun, not an airplane

Id say either an ac130 and its adaptations which have prolonged its service lifespan or the warthog for same reasons

French plane that killed more Germans than all of France in WWII

those were fun as shit in battlefield 1942

Here you western faggots go

mig bitch

If it flies, it's a plane

the space shuttle flies.

>If it flies, it's a plane
what type of plane is this?

kek

Depends on the role.

Personal favorite.

Exactly.. Also, interchangeable parts from either side of the aircraft. The left engine can be mated to the right side, etc.
Brilliant midular design.
High survivability.
Instills fear in your enemies.
Looks like a savage beast doing it.
I could go on.

This.

Standing next to his coffin... there's a good publicity shot for Icon..

Awesome plane. Could have been a game changer if Hitler hadn't forced the Luftwaffe to make it a ground attack plane. What a dumb shit.

Depending on how you rank fuel consumption, the 47.

ducc

tough plane, could take a real beating, but no match for a 51.

Amazed nobody mentioned this beauty before

I was actually thinking of the sr-71 but was too busy replaying to previous posts,,,

/thread

Yeah instead of listening to his advisors he went full retard regarding the m262

they would have been outnumbered greatly anyways.
i dont think it mattered much but making it a ground attack plane was just a bad choice.
revolutionary plane either way.

It was most definitely a match for the 51, it flew aerial cap when the luftwaffe was actually effective and still managed a better ratio than the 51 but it couldn't penetrate as far and cost a bunch to operate, so the 51 got the long range gig.

that was one of the dumbest ideas hitler ever had right next to helping the italians down in africa and thinking russia could be defeated in a fast decisive offensive ...

problem with the me262 was also the rare metals needed for the engines were in short supply without them the engines would barely last 10 to 20 flight hours before needing replacement.

BEST plainfu

b17 side gunners would report seeing nothing more than a streak when the me-262 was introduced, they couldn't hit it.

paper

/thread

I don't see it. The p51 was much faster and much more maneuverable.

>The left engine can be mated to the right
??

that's not real

b2 bombers are stealth and stealth cannot be filmed

if he waited russia would have attacked first.
he didnt have a choice but to attack russia and secure strategic locations in eastern europe.
first of all the petroleum wells in romania.
cant have an army without fuel supply.

The B-52. Unmatched in total destruction since production. Incredible amount of ordinance, antennas, sensors, and altitude.