>no idea what to do now

What do I do?
I don't wanna go back, at all
I never wanted a kid at 20

An hero?

Man the fuck up you rat piece of trash
You are the issue.

>I never wanted to have a kid at 20.
Then why were you fucking bitches unprotected at 19? Kys faggot.

All these pos white knights.
Do you know where you are?

You think you can just ride off into the sunset and start anew? You'd just fuck up some other girls life wherever you land and take the cowards way out again.

$400 couldn't even pay for an abortion.

Enjoy your new boy/girl/trans.

are you a nigger? i bet you are

You sound like a little girl, at least your girl is man enough not to kill your own child because its an inconvenience.

My advice take responsibility for your own actions turn back and repair or just kill yourself you will eventually kill yourself anyway with your escapist frame of mind.

Two options, as I see it.

You man up, get a job, support your significant other and your kid. Orrr...

You become dead beat. Either way, life sucks. Only moral question you gotta ask yourself is which option can you live with?

You're fucking ruined kiddo.

You can relocate and at some point you'll notice your paycheck is about 3/5ths lighter than it should be because of the child support you owe.

This is why the whole system is fucked. Women hold all the cards here, they have the pill, the morning after pill, abortion. After birth they can just write down who ever's name they want so they get paid. After giving birth they can even abandon the baby at any police station or fire station in most states.

Men have condoms. That's it. As soon as the sperm leaves your dick, whatever happens to the sperm after that, you have no rights over it whatsoever. Considering all the options available to women, we need to give men the tight to a financial abortion if the women insists on keeping a baby you don't want.

Thots gonna thot i guess.

are you a nigger?

>do tell

Can't wait to hear your tragic story, user. Or lack there-of.

been cumming in this one girl for pretty much a whole month and she never got pregnant. be happy you got something outta your shitty efforts and enlist in the military so that you can enjoy your pension and benefits while playing some vidya and watching your kid groww you piece of shit

Or you could learn to pull out before you bust you fucking virgin faggot.

>taking the bait

I paid for both of my ex's abortions so I'm smooth sailing. OP is proper fucked though.

>it's not my problem until it happens to me

Yeah alright.

You used that a little quick there fella. Learn to not blow your load at first sight and you'll do alright here.

Young men everywhere, ALWAYS use a condom, spermicidal lubricant is also advisable.
Never trust a woman that says she is on birth control.
Take responsibility for your own reproductive functions.
Women will lie to you.
Always have fresh condoms kept in a locked box,, never use hers ,dont let her touch your condoms.

Please don't project, user. Been with my girlfriend for a little under a year. Never used a condom. Took my dick out before I finished.
>no baby
What logic, much discipline

Coitus interruptus is less than 80% effective. Your precum can carry enough semen to impregnate.

Captcha: Edge on red

>condom shill
Pls go

Having an unwanted child is selfish and harmful for the child.

Adopted speaking, I wish I was aborted.

Always use birth control and never trust women.

Thanks. I'll take my chances

keep going the route you're going OP. If she keeps it threaten her for custody if she wants child support. if she's the one who wants to keep it bad enough that she's willing to raise it single she'll back down if it means she could lose it. I agree with fuck the white knights.

"an hero" before you ruin any more lives

It's about facing the consequences of your actions. Are you a nigger?

I pull out all the time but she told me she felt minor leakage after sex is this normal?
>23 y.o. virgin here been doing raw for about a month

Eat shit and die cunt.

What other options are there, no male pill yet.

baby is probably a nigger
push her down some stairs and stomp her stomach for good measure.

Nigga she wet

in my state it costs around 300 for an abortion if you are unemployed

Yes, totes nigger

Nah this was maybe 15 minutes after
She told me she was dry

Buy a handgun, shoot up a synagogue or a black church.

welcome to the wide world of being a street person. congratulations.

>i pull out so the obvious problems don't exist anymore.

Yeah okay, sound logic.

>you fuck your GF
>pull out go for a piss
>she scoops up what she can and ham fists it in there
>does this enough times to make up for the unlikely odds of success.
>you don't want the kid
>you have no choice in the matter

you're ignorant. It's not that all women do, the simple fact of the matter is that all women CAN.

Your GF is going to decide when she wants children and you have no control over it. Unless you get a vasectomy.

This may be a new concept to you, user

It's called pulling out.

They were $500 in NY so pardon me user. I figured $500 was cheap enough, $300 would have been sweet!

Alright tinfoil

IN THE WORDS F THE GREAT DOUG STANHOPE:

You got an unwanted fuck living rent free in your uterus?

Evict that motherfucker!

Then go abort yourself right now whats stopping you if thats what you truely want. Alternatively stop acting like a victim.

Use lube?

that's what my dad did, and now here i am to tell you you're an uneducated swine
enjoy being burdened by unwanted kids

Thanks, dad.

All these idiots using the pull out method.

Do you have any more money? Do you have any friends or family that would be of assistance?

>Projecting this hard on a anonymous forum board.
I'm enjoying both my life, and a little of yours, too. So it seems

Just look at the law suits over this shit.

There was a dentist who spat a guys cum into a cup and used that to get pregnant. According to the law, completely legal.

Like i said, this shit is the reason nothing will ever change, retard manginas like you aren't able to see a problem until you walk into it head first.

The truth is, you're only safe if you have a vasectomy. Also, tinfoil has nothing to do with this you moron, you think that the amount of women trapping men with kids is a minority, moron.

lololol right?

>be me, gf wants baby
>gf blows me and i think she swallows but she spits my cum into a turkey baster and impregnates herself
>mfw this never happened in the history of humanity

>spending a single penny when you have a fool-proof technique
>"But user, I can't do anything without fucking it up"
Pony up, goyim

No

I fucked her raw
A few rounds
About 15 minutes after leaving she was dry but felt a discharge from her cunt

I pulled out every time but what does his mean

Strangely, it worked for me with a girl I was with for 5 years.

Then the next one got pregnant twice.

Go figure!

OP here
I was leaning toward the custody idea or just going back to take responsibility

But I hate kids
Probably gonna an hero

I legitimately feel bad that you can't fathom a relationship with a woman without thinking of how you'll be taken advantage of. I pity you.

>and nothing of value was lost.

my greentext was a joke user. reread it maybe.

Ripperoni, sweet stromboli

If you dump her she'll probably get rid of it

Man the fuck up and raise your kid you dickhead

Nty

Hiding out in the woods is always the answer to any such problems.

Time to roll the dice, lol

Bigfoot, pls go

No need to, I'm shooting blanks. I decided over 10 years ago that I didn't want kids and got snipped. Enjoy your child support payments mah nigga.

Try using a mirror for that pity.

>still believes that women in 2k17 are decent human beings

You're obviously a fedora tipping mangina, just remember, when she asks for an open relationship, that's your que to leave.

I've seen women who i know and had always known to be good natured and upstanding people do atrocious things to men just because they feel like it or it suited them at the time.

She's not your girl, it's just your turn. You are a utility.

Man the fuck up and raise it you dickhead. You'll have someone to bring you beer and go fishing with in no time. Grow up.

It means you fucked up and used a method of birth control that relies on self control. Guess what you don't have homeslice.

He's out there somewhere fam

Either go back and take care of your lady and kid or get out of the country where your dollars will go further.

Have a bunch of unprotected gay sex until you get aids and then have sex with her for revenge.

You can almost hear the sad violin playing in the background, user.

One day life will look up for you.
Or it won't. Definitely not spending time in this dump :^)

>2k17, almost 2k18
>being this assblasted
Whoops...

Man up faggot. It's not about you, it's about the baby. If you really believe you'd both make shit parents then discuss adoption with her if she won't terminate. Otherwise, work that shit out however you can to be in that child's life.

Enjoy being a distant memory, user. I'll miss you when you're gone.

Get fucked cunt

I'd probably end up feeling guilty about it
This is bullshit

You can have the misery you choose for yourself, or someone else can impose a much greater misery upon you.

Self preservation is simple user.

You sound like a thot pretending to be a chad. Or are you really just that much of a mangina?

just kill yourself OP

You eventually learn to let go of that responsibility, user

obvious virgin

Boohoo. Use a condom, cuck.

>have relationshit
>get screwed over
>can't imagine life with another person
>live life, alone
>tell others how alpha I am compared to them cuz "muh self preserfffbbtttb"
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'd say just taking care of the child with your s.o. would be easier than paying for a abortion, signing him up for adoption or even running away

Ya caught me, user.

Thanks user, I appreciate it. Just throw some flowers into whatever ditch and call it good.

>thot
>mangina
/r/mgtow? Im thinking so.

This. Your life is your life, OP, live it how you want to.

That'd be a little more than what I did when my father passed away.
>inb4 "JUST ANOTHER DAAAAY"

Please don't encourage the newfags.
If you hold their hands and show them how to hide their power level, then we'll never know who decided to stay home from school and who is a useless neet

>An Hero?
Do you really need to ask?

I'm speaking as a guy who had a kid at 16 with his gf . Married now (same girl) with two kids, degree, start-up business and #3 in my current company. Shit will get better but only if right decisions are made. And that means not running away like a bitch.

Pay me to wear a condom, goyim

Ok, user. We "believe" you

>wahh wymenz r the problem!!!!
>dont expect me to cater to wymenz wid a condom!!!!
>why do i have a kid, damn wymenzz fault!!!!!

just use a garrote like a normal person

dude kids are fucking great even the jerky ones
and you will be 38 when you kid is an adult. they will have young friends + you will be young.

>WE

I guess it's probably time then
Some seed probably isn't worth killing myself

Put a mask on and mug her while shes out walking one night, make sure to punch her womb area hard, or push her down some stairs. There are also natural herbs n shit that can cause miscarriage in certain doses, become a chef for her for a bit. Lotsa shit you can do to get rid of it in a non obvious manner., just google shit.

Tl;dr
Disgusting