Fucking trannies. Can you explain yourselves? How can you be how you are? Why can't you admit you're mentally ill...

Fucking trannies. Can you explain yourselves? How can you be how you are? Why can't you admit you're mentally ill? Why do you have to fuck with established gender?
Justify yourselves.

Thanks

part of the problem is people who label them as mentally ill

this type of mindset leads to people taking actions which in all cases has proven detrimental

If you really want to help someone in their position just accept who they are and stop judging them

make up, clothes, high heels, cut dick off.

>still a man, always a man.

Even if theyre hurting themselves or mutilating their genitalia? What if showing them theyre mentally ill could lead them to the help they need?

not a tranny, but sometimes when I was in kindergarten I would wear women's clothes and want to be a girl. I've always been told I act feminine, and was always ridiculed for being gay even before I realised that I was gay.
In other parts of the world, there are 3 recognised genders, male, female, and then a third option for those who don't identify as either gender.
In Japan, sometimes a girl or a boy is born who looks and sounds like the opposite gender, and those individuals will usually identify as that gender and date the same sex.
In the 50's it was considered a mental disability to be gay, until it was proven through countless debates and by having high profile individuals who were sane come out publicly; the computer, for instance, was invented by a gay man. This made them reform how they classify gay individuals.
There are some people who suffer from gender dysphoria, however this does not mean that they are suffering from a mental disability which makes them think they are an opposite gender. Gender Dysphoria is simply the stress one feels from not identifying as their assigned gender. So, if they are being ridiculed for being a tranny, you are actually CAUSING gender dysphoria. Understand?

Didnt say disability, said illness.

Two different things.

the only support I would approve of is emotional support for them

labeling them as mentally ill only further hurts them as you see them as something that needs to fixed

and most people try and fix them by pulling them in the opposite direction of where they want to go

It is not a mental illness either. Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness caused through outside factors. If you make a tranny feel uncomfortable for getting a sex operation, you are causing them anxiety about their gender, you are causing gender dysphoria. In order to suffer from Gender Dysphoria they have to feel uncomfortable in their gender.

>is not a mental illness
>is a mental illness

Are you retarded?

Where is your evidence of this? Trannies fight against any help they didnt come up with themselves.

But yeah, cutting your dick off, great idea.

>it's not a mental illness
I meant being a transsexual is not a mental illness

>gender dysphoria is a mental illness caused by outside factors.
this is the same as "anxiety is a mental illness caused through outside factors."

understand?

>trannys fight against any help they didn't come up with themselves

where is your evidence of THAT?

if you mean labelling them as mentally ill, yeah, that's not help. that's the same thing people did with the gays in the 50's. that's the reason we have a pride parade now.

But then gender dysphoria, which causes people to become transsexual, IS a mental illness. Youre just running around in circles here.

Gender Dysphoria is not what causes people to be transsexual.
That's a blanket association, it is false.

That's the same as saying "Anxiety disorders cause people to self harm."
It may be true in some cases, but not all cases, so it is incorrect.

Gender Dysphoria is simply the name doctors use to associate stress caused by outside factors which makes an individual feel uncomfortable in their sexuality.

If you have ever thought to yourself "Man, it would be so much easier if I were a woman," that is gender dysphoria.

Likewise, if you have ever ridiculed a tranny for being a tranny, that is causing them gender dysphoria.

It's the same thing as, when you harrass someone, you cause them anxiety. Anxiety is a mental disorder, but it does not mean the individual is mentally ill. It means they are stressed out, or uncomfortable in that situation.

"Anxiety" is internalised, and whether or not people tiptoe around it people with anxiety disorders are always going to be anxious.

It may have been caused by some form of trauma, but its still a mental illness.

Same thing with gender dysphoria, it happens in the brain of the dysphoric and not anywhere else. If there was no physical miswiring in the brain or severe trauma via upbringing they wouldnt be trannies.

Understand?

Normal people get anxious sometimes. Normal people think about what it would be like to be the other gender sometimes. Normal people hear random voices sometimes. Normal people get really sad sometimes.

Anxiety Disorder. Gender Dysphoria. Schizophrenia. Depression

People on the extremes or people that are like that all the time are diagnosed as "mentally ill" and prescribed help depending on their illnesses.

Strawmanning the discussion and denying trannies the help they deserve is more of a problem than those saying mean words.

Whether or not you suffer from an anxiety disorder, if you ever experience stress at some point in your life, that is anxiety.

I am not equating anxiety disorders to gender dysphoria, I am saying stress you encounter from individuals harassing you is like stress encountered from individuals harassing you based on your gender.

You are choosing to misinterpret what I am saying to benefit you, or you are extremely dense.

My bad im tired.

My point is that the stress wouldnt be a problem if there wasnt some mental illness amplifying it

Not all transexuals suffer from gender dysphoria.

Some simply choose to become female or male based on their sexuality and what feels comfortable to them.

There is a gender dysphoria test they have to take before getting surgery.

Your argument is based on nonsense, or your simple understanding of how sex changes work is false.

I was not talking about sex changes, i was talking about the illness that cause the majority of sex changes

so you are saying that if you have to complete 5 TTS reports by the end of the day for your manager, and his 5 supervisors keep coming to your cubicle to harass you, that it isn't a problem, unless you already have a stress disorder?

Are you saying that if a fireman enters a building that is collapsing to save a life, and that life is in extreme danger, they will only be stressed out if they suffer from a mental disorder?

I think you need to re-evaluate what you think of as mental disorder, friend.

Everyone has their limits.

It may cause some, but not a majority. If you suffer from Gender Dysphoria they require you to undergo therapy first, then they choose whether they still want the sex change.

Psychiatrists have already said, for a while now, that transsexuals aren't suffering from mental disability.

"Dysphoria" means "stress"

you just admitted that "gender dysphoria is caused in the brain of one who is stressed," that is the same thing I said.

Thank you for agreeing that a stressed out individual suffers from stress.

Completely missing the point because i used the word tranny. Is dysphorry better?

It's extremely fucking difficult to follow these conversations with everyone spacing their shit like this
Why the fuck are all of you typing like that?

Format please, you faggots

"People with the thing that makes them think they are a different gender"**** S E M A N T I C S. Sorry they havent come up with a proper term for the mental illness i just didnt want to write that shit every time

Go fuck yourself you autistic prick

its not illness, its a disorder

Its a problem if said person shuts down and cant do anything because of it.

Your average person can handle stess and anxiety in average doses, a person with an Anxiety Disorder with cease the ability to function properly without medication or regular therepy

Not with, would**. For the autismos getting caught up on semantics