What if he won in 2008?

What if he won in 2008?

Probably full land wars in Syria, Lybia and Iran right now. The kikes would have jizzed themselves many times over.

>nothing different would've happened

Unlike Obama, he would have made things happen.

It's just that they would've been horrible things and all of us would be worse off.

This guy is an empty suit

McCain the politician was very different than McCain the presidential candidate
Either one would have been meh to misguidedly awful

Stop bowieposting, FAGGOT. You've been doing it for HOURS now. Stop, just stop, I can't take it anymore.

Obama, but white and less liberal (to a point)

Syria and Libya would probably be US puppets and Iraq would be peaceful today. He would basically be Bush II.

Even though that shit tends to destabilize regions at first it tends to cool off in the end. If McCain won Syria and Libya would be Iraq War tier shitholes tho. He probably would've won too and probably killed the Democratic Party if the crash never happened.

I can't think of anything that would be substantially different. When he first ran for the Republican nomination in 2000, he was known as the Democrat's Republican. Maybe we'd have a little more respect in the world, because we wouldn't have a pussy bitch boy as our president.

I mean your right gaston
But you're a lone leaf going against the blitzkrieg of the Aussie shitposting machine
The tides do not bode well for you

The economic crash?
Man that shit was in free fall by the end of bushs term
Any president going through that would get tucked

Basically these. Racial tensions would be a little better because niggers wouldn't have been all
>we president now

Fuck you. I have decimated many kangarooFAGGOTS on here. There have even been times where numerous Ausfailians teamed up on me, and I defeated them and inflicted brutal and traumatic losses on their forces.

Yeah that's probably why the Republicans lost 08. If you look at some of the old polls there's a part in September around the crash where Obama shoots way up when only a few days earlier McCain was kicking his ass in the polls.

That's definitely not the sole reason. After 8 years of Bush people were ready to swap parties for a bit.

Was born 1000 miles south of Mexico...

Look it up...

Only losses were of Aussie cum in to ur gaping butthole u fucking leaf

he would've seized up in 09 and we would've had 1 1\2 years of palin until she got a better reality show and quit

He was born on a US military base.

on old ISIS supporting neocon cuck

I hope he rots in hell soon.

I remember when he was the Republican candidate, on the campaign trail running against Obama he left halfway to go support the jewish bank bailouts.

I honestly think the Vietnamese released him knowing he would do more damage to America then he ever would in a plane dropping bombs.