Artist releases the same album under a different name

>artist releases the same album under a different name

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0vxkutwSMab
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Could somebody explain this joke?

Can someone explain this joke to me?

>artist starts releasing under a new alias which was the same name as the last alias' album title

CHUCK'S FUCK & SUCK

>user makes the same reply under a different post number

>user posts shitty forced meme from Sup Forums

I don't think The Simpsons would make a joke that rude, user

>he doesn't check the poster count

Get out

Name ONE (1) artist who does this.

they would

I don't get it

Oh I get the joke, it fits the op's title that a person releases the same thing, in this case a post, under a different name, the poster id.
It's not very funny.

Henry Rollins?

hey fuck you dude, I thought my joke was funny

Oh shit user I'm sorry fuck I was trying to make a joke myself but it clearly didn't work...
No you were very funny, you were beautiful.

He wanted a pot made out of stone, perhaps as a patio planter but all they had was steel and other metallic pans suitable for cooking.

What does this have to do with Chuck?

The current business is called "Sneed's Feed and Seed", however it was previously owned by Chuck. Since both "feed" and "seed" rhyme with the new owner's name (Sneed), it's implied that the previous name of the business also rhymed with the previous owner's name (Chuck). Therefore the previous name of the business before Sneed arrived was "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

Initially, this seems improbable, since a business that provides feed and seed seems completely unrelated to a business that provides fuck and suck. However, spreading your seed is a euphemism for impregnating someone (i.e. fucking someone). And feeding means you consume it orally, (i.e. sucking). So Sneed's new business is also a brothel, just like Chuck's business. What's worth pointing out is that Sneed changed the order of "fuck" and "suck" when he renamed the business (calling it "feed and seed" as opposed to "seed and feed", which would be the name if you were to change the words and keep them in the same order). This is subtly implying that Sneed is taking the business in a new direction, while providing a similar service to what Chuck had done for many years before him.

DUDE WEED joke isn't the same tier as that dirty joke.

damn...

Oh shit user that first part is very enlightening.
Fuck dude I didn't even think of the rhyme, damn you are a smart cunt.

Viper