How civilized do you think the world is, Sup Forums?

How civilized do you think the world is, Sup Forums?

Template

What's half civilised about the fuckers that bathe in the river they shit in or find it socially acceptable to shit in the street.

>Cuba
>barbarous

Ameritard detected.

You're a retard ameriFAG. This is mine.

You posted the wrong image, this is the "how cucked" version.

Juguslav comrade detected
u ptičku materinu

''Enlightened'' a term Blue pilled faggots and libtards like to use.

Wake up Brazil is the most savage country with Mexico

t.immigrant

spotted the commie

I get why Rwanda is red since it's one of the "better" countries in Africa, but Sierra Leone???

Easy

kek, everyone else has labeled Cuba as savage. Americans aren't the only ones who hate commies.

blow it out your ass commie

>North Korea
>"Half-civilized"
u wot mate

here ya go

>ukraine half-civilized
>mongolia half cvilized

These places are worse than russia. If you colour russia red they should be darker red.

+1

>no South Sudan
>Crimea/Sevastopol part of Ukraine

Kek. 2010 just called, OP, they want their map back. And while I'm shitting on your gay ass map:

>Western Sahara
No one believes this a real country. The Polisario Front only even controls like a third of that territory. The shitty, landlocked third straddling the Mauritanian border, to be specific.

>having Palestine
>not having Transnistria, Somaliland, Kosovo, South Ossetia, Abkhazia, and Artsakh

This statelet-sized Arab concentration camp gets its own borders just because some dipshits in the UN say it should have them, but places which have actually held their de facto independence for years against their alleged overlords get nothing? Retard standards if I've ever seen any. May as well throw Tibet on the map as its own place while you're dishing out pity states.

>not breaking up the territories of Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Libya, Nigeria, Ukraine, and Somalia on the basis of up-to-date information about their ongoing internal conflicts

–∞ / 10. Leave and never presume to comment on human affairs again.

the USA literally owes its existence to the British Empire. we literally CIVILISED your country, and your culture is merely a shittier version of ours. don't disrespect

Cubans are fucking savages, communism doesn't work, sorry user

Savage world we live in

Which territories are controlled by which states/organizations is irrelevant on a map describing the state of civilization in those territories. It's not as if Iraqis suddenly become any less barbarous simply because ISIS takes over an area there. Therefore adding all the borders you mention would serve no point. For example, any reasonable person would agree that both Sudan and South Sudan are savage countries anyway, so no border between them is needed on this map. In fact, OP could have made the whole map borderless.

>USA
>Enlightened
nice trolling, bruh

Found the amerifat

that's not how it works buddy

This is one of the dumbest maps I've ever seen.

>US
>Enlightened
kek

If they don't speak English or lack flushing tollets... it's called the 3rd world.... or North Carolina.

I bet they call you Watson. Cause you sure ain't no Sherlock.

how come? please do elaborate. it will be more than a pleasure to prove u wrong

This.

This is mine

Fuck you, racist.

Lmao there is no orange you fucking autist

>DRC is more civilized than China and India

This fucking site sometimes.

if youre thinking right you understand

I'm Dutch

Yes

Third Impact when?

There is no yellowish green either.

Oh wait, fuck. Actually i fucked the colours up, not only with India and China. Don't mind my post, i'm retarded.

>takes credit for the United States
>bitches about how shitty it is
pick one

The U.S. doesn't owe it's existence to Britain because we won the Revolutionary War. We don't owe you shit and we became civilized by ourselves. If you really think that our culture is some version of yours 200+ years after we declared independence and millions of people immigrated here from around the world, then you should just off yourself right now.

You sound like a cuck

>no South Sudan
>Crimea/Sevastopol part of Ukraine

Crimea is part of Ukraine. It being under illegal Russian occupation doesn't change that fact. I'll admit my error on South Sudan though, didn't notice it was missing until after I uploaded the map.

>No one believes this a real country. The Polisario Front only even controls like a third of that territory. The shitty, landlocked third straddling the Mauritanian border, to be specific.

Actually the Polisario Front controls less than a quarter of Western Sahara, and that territory is not landlocked; the town of La Güera is situated by the Atlantic while being south of the Moroccan Wall. If you're going to throw out irrelevant factoids to pretend you know your shit, you should at least get them right.

>having Palestine
>not having Transnistria, Somaliland, Kosovo, South Ossetia, Abkhazia, and Artsakh

All those other territories are claimed in their entirety by various states. Israel doesn't claim the entirety of the Palestinian territories as their own, they merely say that the West Bank is "disputed territory". Drawing the West Bank as part of Israel would therefore make no sense. This border is also important to have on this map to distinguish between two very different societies that a lot of people will grade differently on the question of how civilized they are.

>not breaking up the territories of Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Libya, Nigeria, Ukraine, and Somalia on the basis of up-to-date information about their ongoing internal conflicts

As pointed out by , it's irrelevant who controls the various territories.

Got map from Trump? Lol seriously dude, excellent bait

this is probably closest to the truth

paint brazil red

>Mexico in central america

yfw can't trust statistics that don't even get the region right

How?

Let's be real though. I know it's not 100% accurate, but this is probably the closest to truth with this shitty scale.

kek

wat even is this map

Fag if the Spanish or any other Europese country never came along you would still have indians running around

haahahahah fuck no, brazil is a fucking 3rd world country with pieces of shit living in it.

The fuck you have venezuela and brazil labeled as enlightened

>China
>"Civilized"

Doesn't matter. We became a much better country then Britain with a higher population without the help of them.

If you became better then everyone else, why does every other civilized country think you're retarded? Jealousy? Don't make me laugh...

extremely generous map you got there

Decided not to make Japan 'enlightened' because I don't like the LDP.

EU is becoming less and less civilised each day,

You are lying to yourself saying countries like Germany are still civilised.

Have you ever been to Europe ?
Because I live in Paris and the situation is not as bad as what you see on American TV or Youtube. Like 90% of Paris is as civilised as it ever was.

ITT: Americans trying to act smart by coloring the world by what their Hollywood movies and CNN style media tells them. Aka coloring Russia, East Europe, South Africa, South America red or darker red, while coloring Westerne Eurome and North America as "civilized". LOL SAGED.

I'm British, you're blind

Me too

CONGRATULATIONS SHINJI

How does you being British disqualify his opinion on Paris?

It was, not now with 10000000 muslims.

HAHAHAHAHAHA what a crap map and total stupid.

Lmao. America? Enlightened? That has to be the most ignorant country on the map.

Honestly this if you look back at history

This ... with murkia in red

i'm so going to squat to this later

if you paint polandia dark green, you should do so for Lithuania+Lativia+Estonia too, IMO.

i wonder what happened to Hungary/Romania there, though.

that's quite accurate.
i lived with a french guy.
they dont bathe, they dont clean, they dont fucking anything. apart from pissing on the toilet not in.

Don't have to be American to recognize that the Western world (i.e. North America + Western Europe) is more civilized than the rest of the world. It's not a coincidence that the mass immigration is going in the direction it does.

FIB

Hungary? civilized? no fucking way

Next time don't colour in countries you can't name. Nepal, Azerbaijan and Bhutan are Barbarous, you think?
Also China doesn't have civilization? Are you an American from the 1800s or something?

Forgot file

>Nepal, Azerbaijan and Bhutan are Barbarous, you think?
Yeah I do. All are poor and corrupt shithole dictatorships. And China being an ancient civilization is irrelevant, so is Egypt. Doesn't change the fact that modern Egypt is an uncivilized shithole.

fucking mermaids.