Did you have muslims and/or black people in your class at school?

>did you have muslims and/or black people in your class at school?
>How was your experience?
yes,Have had a lot of different people in my classes.
Laughed at a black kid back in 6th grade for not having his parents show up during the class camping. He cried the entire walk back to school. Was quite uncomfortable desu senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z85KFsMHi_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, all white, like cocaine

no

>2017
>being an underage

wew

Yes

>did you have muslims and/or black people in your class at school?
We only had one black kid who was expelled for getting into a fight, bringing a knife and drugs to class. I used to work out with him, he wasnt that bad but he still acted stereotypically and had to go.

We also had one paki kid who was an immigrant and was obsessed with nascar and WWE. Everyone used to bully him but in retrospective he didnt deserve considering how much better he was than most muzzies and how much he loved the US

>Afghan
one morning I came in early to get in some last minute study before an exam. The exam hall was empty aside from me. This Afghan then came in and strayed around. He seemed anxious so I asked him if he's alright. He then kind of started crying and told me he was getting bullied everyday after classes finished. I told him to tell the principal. To kind of take his mind of the bullying I asked him about the situation in Afghanistan. He hated Pakistan (said they ruined Afghanistan by funding terrorism), America and the Taliban (said they didn't understand the Koran and hated women). Felt sorry for him. Saw him a few days later and he said the bullying situation has been put to an end.

>Somalis
quite lads. Extremely tall and big families. Devout Muslims, but you could banter with em about Islam. Most I talked with wanted to go back to Somalia eventually and try rebuild the country.

Sudanese
>only knew one, was from Darfur. Sound lad. Quiet and hardworking again. Got the impression that he went through some traumatising shit so I steered clear of asking him about it.

Nigerians
basically like your English black people

tatars are everywhere in your country and you're telling me you've only had 4. u bullshitting me m8

I was born in 93 and I live in a 80k habitants town in southern Spain.

I didnt have foreigners in my class until 07-08, that year we had an african girl (from kenya I think, she was adopted by a spanish family when she was a baby, was a pretty ok girl, is a teacher now) and a moor girl, who didnt speak a word of Spanish, refused to learn it, and just sat on the back of the class.
She smelled terribly and even our teachers complained about her hodor.

I went to grade school in NYC and had mostly Hispanics - Puerto Ricans and Cubans, with a few Haitians thrown in. High School in Chicago so... yeah there were a ton of black people.
Now I'm at uni and there is a shit ton of everyone, from everywhere, mostly good people though.

ironically the only guy in my class who wasnt a religious nut was a chechen lol

Had a muslim Iranian girl in my class but she turned atheist and into a bitchy slut

My first gf was Polish-Italian from Australia, very pretty, funny but kinda dumb. Her 1 year older bro went to class with us cause he was a glue eating retard

Fucking lol

Nope. Not in elementary school, not in middle/high school.

When I went to university I did have a black guy in class sometimes.

In my first elementary school class, there were two Iranian brothers, who I got along with pretty well.

Then I moved into the city, and started going to another elementary school there. In my new class, I had one Kurdish girl and a very brown Croat guy. Both were obnoxious.

In my first high school class, I had several brown people who I never found out where they were from, because I switched schools only a year in. They might have been Maghrebi. In my second class, there was one Iranian. Then I switched schools one final time. In my third class, there were two muslim girls, one Turk and one Kurd, who were also best friends.

In my first year of uni, I had two (Christian) levantine girls in one of my courses.

That's all. Apart from those, everyone I've attended school or uni with have been white ethnic Swedes.

I went to one of the best high schools in the country (top 3 for sure), so we had less foreigners than you'd expect even though it is located in a big city with many foreigners.

>blacks
We had 0 black people in my graduating year of ±70. Amazing since there are many blacks in the city.

>muslims
we had quite a few, let me enumerate them

>turkish girl with massive tits
pretty much 100% dutchified, annoying, always wore very sexy clothes. boner condoner.
>2 turkish girls who had to resit the year
both girls who had to resit the final year and graduated with us. don't know any of em personally. acted nice and civilised enough.
>tunisian girl
utter trash. acted very bossy and loud. shitty.
>turkish lad
100% dutchified turk. pretty sure he was alevi.
>half dutch half turkish girl
100% dutchified. looked like a spanish girl.
>moroccan guy
unfunny cringy guy, but 100% dutchified, which is why the other moroccans in the school disliked him secretly (but still hung out with him)
>bosniak guy
aggressive as fuck mma guy who constantly had younger girlfriends. massive cunt.
>iraqi guy
literally the only muslim who scored above average, graduated top of the class. extremely arrogant. very right-wing. nobody liked him.

that's it I guess. we also had one or more of the following:

>armenians
>germans
>christian arabs
>chinese
>romanians
>polish
>jews

was actually quite nice

In primary school I had an Afghan and an Iranian kid in my class.
The Iranian lad hardly spoke Dutch.
The Afghan once sharted in his yellow trousers and then came up to write on the blackboard
He also ripped his trousers when we went on a school trip

In secondary school I had a Chechen girl in my class who ranted about how much better the world would be if everyone were to convert to islam
Also a secular Turk and Bosniak that just got shitfaced every weekend

>muslims

One, a paki. He got mad at me once cause he overheard me saying during yoga class that a pose looked like how Muslims pray.

there was an albanian called ahmed

got sent to underage jail or something for sexual assault on a 12 year old

there was a black guy from ethiopia who idk what is up to

by the way none of the girls wore a hijab

of the guys ony the iraqi was religious to the extent that he didn't drink, but he had a gf once I think

Fine as a kid, got all angsty and Americanised as the years went by. Also his mother believed in voodoo.

Yeah, you went to an Islamic school. One of the three in the country. We get it.

Throughout high school I studied with only 3 blacks. There were some browns, but the massive majority were whites with dark hair and eyes. There were some Asians and Eurodescendants. Most were Christian, the exception being a maximum of 5 atheists.

Beninese? Or Haitian?

yeah, had 2 hungarians in class

>Throughout high school I studied with only 3 blacks. There were some browns

I went to Erasmiaans, probably the best high school in the cunt

There's a black in my class
He's from Sweden

azeri
chill dude

no blacks

Went to school in chicago so I had lots of blacks and mexicans in my class.

In elementary school a black kid was my best friend because we both moved there at the start of the year and didn't know anybody else. We ended up being the most popular kids in the class by the end of the year because I beat up the popular kids.

gated community, most likely.

even though the majority is black, most of the elite is white.

flag

no only whites

Yes, a palestinian, a macedonian and two kosovars. All good lads t b h.
We also had a jew in our class who funnily enough got along best with the palestinian kid

>there were some browns
Throughout high school I remember only 3.

I went there almost 10 years ago lad, a lot has changed

however in terms of alumni it's by far better than those two meme schools I've never heard of, also the students of erasmiaans constistently win dutch olympiads in every subject pretty much

Somewhere from the continet.

One kid since it was a small town. The mexican kids ripped on him all the time he quit school.

none in my elementary school, most towns under ~30k have extremely few immigrants
2 in my college in st john's, a saudi and an iraqi/syrian, both were decent guys and had good hash

Not really. It was a public school, most of which were middle class.

I live on the red dot. Germanic immigrants become common yellow line down. Light eyes were common at school, but only 2 had blond hair.

Okay. I believe you.

Pretty much every class. Lots of them were more studious than white people but it didn't help that half the white people were full on EDL-like chav retards

You can just google the alumni list on wikipedia, you bitter mbo'er

>muslims
Two girls in my sophomore year, they were either Malaysian or Indonesian iirc. Pretty qt, they mostly kept to themselves.
>blacks
Far too many, i live in the south, so half the classes were filled with them. Not all were terrible, but the girls were the worst. Fat, loud, ugly, always got into fights etc.

muslim but i only realize that now
was totally treated like all the others but grades were pretty shitty

only foreigner in my school was this big titted ukrainian girl who spoke fluent finnish

there were couple muslims.
like 2 negrumps throughout my 9 years.

theres bit more diversity nowadays - especially now that special ed isnt a thing and immigrant problem children are put into the same pen as everybody else.

from my experience negrump kids are a bit more reserved and emotional, but seem better integrated than a lot of the muslims who are ironically quicker to adopt american negrump swag culture.

post pics

Oddly enough, i've had only 1 Muslim and 3 blacks in my 15 years of school

>Muslim
Lebanese guy who wasn't really religious but he did admit to being Muslim

>Black boy
Guy named Donnie in my elementary class. Was 1 of 3 blacks in my school. He was cool and we would call each otha nigga all the time(probably cause he didn't have any black friends to call it too

>black girl
Big titted skinny black girl in my class who was with a white dude. hot but bitchy

>fat ham beast in college
Fatass black chick in my sociology class. One time she said "us black people are thick and curvy because we like soul food, not that white people food like salad"

>these reports
>europe is white

nigger im not going to post my school pics on Sup Forums, our school was like 120 people at most

I went to school with a Bosnian muslim. Good lad all around. He doesn't drink, eat pork, smoke and he knows arabic so he was definitely a real muslim, but he never talked about Islam unless asked. Ironically, he was the whitest-looking guy in class. Tall, blonde and blue eyed.

not really ironic since he was bosniak, i mean they are europeans after all

The fuck, do you live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere?

Zero

No, didn't even have brown eyed people

We had an student from Ecuador, his dad was a doctor, keep in mind this was a fairly private and expensive school in the mid 90s far from the capital, for most of us the only black guys in the world back then were Micheal Jordan and the other guys in space jam, but this was a extremely tiny black and native girl from Ecuador, the minute she crossed the door most of the kids in my class started laughing. She had a really bad experience, she was called Rosa lisbeth, so she would get called horrorosa, olorosa, etc.
Such a dumb stupid girl, she lasted less than 6 months.
We had a bunch of Arab Chileans but all of them were catholics

my island > ur island

""city"" of 25k people on the south-eastern border, shit is just spread out so there were a lot of schools for the population size back then, now 5 of the schools have been bulldozed and everything is concentrated in 3 schools

Wow you Chileans really don't like blacks huh. Poor girl

1,026,908 pop where I live. Your city sounds like a large, spread out town.

Only gypos

Million people should not live at one concentrated place

sure...

The place is fucking huge, they are spreading out the house/business building since the late 80's late 90's.

Sucks though because my favorite mexican restaurant is a 25ish minute drive and even more with traffic/red lights.

why are blacks in ireland and the UK so chill compared to american thugs?
I've also known plenty of people from Egypt, but I'm guessing most are Christians

also there were 2 african girls who got bullied in primary school

different cultures of blacks, my friendly indebted german poster.

>muslims

No

>black people

There was one half-black kid, he was cool.

more foreigners:

>ukranian girl
didn't know much of her, was like 2 years older

>russian girl
was my cousin's gf for a while, she is a hippie now

>2 moldovan girls
1 was fat and a big slut, the other one is a pothead

>bulgarian guy
looks like a gypsy desu (thought he was Indian first) but he is a very good lad and also pretty smart

>filippinos

not in my school, they went in the schools meant for students with terrible grades and foreigners, usually formed ganks

>chinese girl

pretty cute, had nice accent idk where she went tho

We only had one girl from India that was adopted. Other than that literally only wh*tes

We were kids and most of had never seen a black person in real life aside from the few that had gone to Disneyworld, but is different to see a black guy irl than in a resort or a park. She wasn't nice anyway. Upper middle class and high class Chileans don't take their kids with them when they go to Caribbean or tropical countries, it's not about thinking they are dangerous, it's just that kids are stupid, will drink and eat something that will make them sick and ruin the vacations for everybody, so even if your parents go to Colombia or Brazil it's likely you didn't until you are over 10. It's not racism it's just being culturally insensitive.

t. I ruined 3 days of my mom's vacations in Mexico when I was 9.

I've only ever met one black person here, everyone called him "Coco Pop" until eventually he changed schools.

At my university we have about ~200 people, there's one black guy, quite tall and quite fat. Never talks to anyone. During the lecture breaks always has his headphones on.

Muslim-looking people we'd have about ~10 I think. One girl with a scarf, wears tight clothing. One of my good friends (ironically the most anti-muslim guy I know) at university hangs out with 2 muslim (irreligious) guys in our class, so I have interacted with them at parties. Decent lads, can chug beer like no one's business.

1. Yes, have a few black students (African and Abo) and Muslims in my UNI. The one's I've met are pretty cool.

2. Have an African gf. Sex is nice, banter is top notch, discussions are interesting. Pretty comfy desu.

t. Chad Thundercock

oh wow u sure got me there bud

Only albanians

Would you inbred birdfuckers discriminate against one of your own if he/she had brown eyes?

Met a guy from Angola at my uni, he's chill

There was also a guy in high school but I don't know if he was black or just a really fucking dark ranjeet

Had two muslims in my class in high school. One was a crazy rich, cock carousel riding Stacy from Iran (lived here all her life though). As for the second one, you couldn't even tell that she was muslim, pale as shit, Romanian name, no accent or anything. Quite alright for the most part

Yeah quite a lot. Never had any serious problems with them most of them were bros

No, we are not racist.

>banter is top notch
explain.

No. Went to a fancy boarding school. The closes thing was a hapa kid.

Yes a lot of both. Muslims were either cool or just kept to other Muslims and blacks were the same except the ones that kept to other blacks would sometimes break out into fighting eachother.

I went to school in Chicago and was excited to finally be around other black people since my family lived in Germany for most of my childhood. Turned out my school was incredibly ghetto as shit. Everyone made fun of me for speaking differently and not being into stereotypically black shit. Lots of black girls crushed on me since I was light skinned and not a hoodlum but most of the other black dudes hated me.

Most of the black kids I meet in university now are cool though.

>muslims
Does Nation of Islam/black nationalists count? I met quite a few and they were all chill and bro-tier.

Is your father or mother an American black or something?

Black nationalists can only be cool if you are also black otherwise you have to deal with their hostility

No, I have seen a black person for the first time a week ago.

My dad is German, mother is black and from the US.

East-German?

Best-Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=z85KFsMHi_I

They seemed to be quite talkative and friendly. On the surface you wouldn't assume they hated white people. Chicago has a lot of them.

I'm sure they are as long as you're not white. I'm a white looking Hispanic and meeting this people just tends to be very annoying

these people*

>888

There is also an Iranian born and living in Romania in /mena/. Do you guys have a lot of iranians?

If you tell them you're Hispanic, 9/10 they'll be 1000x more friendly to you.

White Hispanics are lucky to be able to flip being white and non-white whenever they please.

There was one black guy in my secondary school, he was french.

kek, these complaining cucked voices in the background