What do you work as, user?

What do you work as, user?
Are you happy with your job?
If not, why don't you quit?

IT security. Yeah, love my job. You?

I am pretty fucked atm. About to quit studying because I am either too stupid or don't care enough but have no idea what to do...
There's literally nothing that I am interested in enough to make it my job..

Don't quit studying. It'll give you something to do while you figure it out. If you stop, then you're stagnant with no plans.

I'm not gonna quit until I find an alternative or I get kicked out because I failed too many exams. But I really need a new plan, I kept this game up for nearly 3 years now and I have absolutely no plan what to do.

IT has a lot of opportunities.

I am absolutely bad at math (one of the reasons I can't finish my bachelor) and I am not interested in IT.
The thing about me is that I have to be absolutely convinced about something to actually do it, it's a pain in the ass.

Don't need to be good at math.

still not my thing

I make sample books for wood flooring, wallpaper etc. I hate it. Minimum wage £7.50ph before tax...

Jesus fucking Christ I'd rather be homeless

You need to lower your expectations. A job doesnt have to be interesting or awesome. Focus on making a living and try to focus on whatever is going on when you are not working.

I work in IT support and its okay. I don't hate it but i don't love it.

being paid to study to work in research, pretty good in my opinion

See, that's what I am not okay with. Having a job I don't like is mental torture for me. I've thought about how easy it would be to just be fine with some random job, but it doesn't stick.

FD dispatcher. Not my dream job but it pays well.
Even if I did hate it though I have I wife and kids mortgage car payments etc. if I didn’t do my job a lot of people would have to go though a lot of bad shit.

I am happy to not be in the situation where I only do my job beacause people rely on me and I want to make it right so I don't "end" there.
That's what makes me so worried.

So don’t start a family and acquire serious obligations until you get a job you like.
>protip from an oldfag, most people dislike if not hate their jobs

I am not really a fan of having a family, I am schizoid. But a job is like 1/3 of your lifetime it better be good.

I'm homeless bro. Have been for 3 years now

how's life?

All good. At least i'm not black

that's the spirit!

I did hate my job. I decided to quit and go to school. Doing the student pilot thing. Almost have my private pilots license.

sounds pretty cool, what are you gonna do once you finish school?

well I am gonna have to become an instructor for the school to get my 1000 hours of flying, Then head to a regional airline and work as a pilot

noice

I study mechanical engineering. I hate it, it's boring and soul crushing field. I should have go into IT since I like computers.
I have part time job at local factory. I also hate it, but it's not so bad since I work only two times a month. It's exhausting minimum wage chore.

If I don't make it through this semester, I will probably have mental breakdown.