It's happening! Me and my gf are going to have a threesome with another guy. It has always been a fantasy of mine...

It's happening! Me and my gf are going to have a threesome with another guy. It has always been a fantasy of mine. We'll have a FMF threesome, too - to even it out so to say.

I'm the one to set the rules. What do you guys think should I pay attention to?
Can anybody share some stories?

Pic related: My girl

Other urls found in this thread:

ohjoysextoy.com/cuckolding/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You fuck her while he fucks you

No, there will be no homosexual things involved. We'll both fuck my gf.

Does the other guy have a big dick? Are you gonna let her suck his cock?

You're a cuck
Sage

She might like his penis more, don't go through with it, unless you like being a cuck.

Fucking bender i hope she leaves you

Cuckold faggot

Eat his ass. It's the only way.

Just say "no homo" before you touch his penis. Then it's not gay.

Enjoy. Take pictures, post here

We're not 100% who to pick yet. And yes, I think I'll let her do that - probably while spitroasting her.
Being a cuck is a different thing.
She'll probably be more excited during the sex as it's something "new". But I'm fairly confident, that she knows where she belongs to.

>Being a cuck is a different thing
It's literally not, letting another man fuck your GF is being a cuck. Commit suicide.

Why?
lol no way
Thanks and maybe I'll do.

More ask her if she would fuck my. Dick

There's no humiliation or submissive behaviour involved.

Im in NoVa and willing to volunteer my services if local. She looks like a nice lay.

She's not here but I'd say that looks suitable.

When did have a 3way turn into the same thing as cucking? Bunch 13 year olds in here, fuck.

You don't have to be submissive to be a cuck. Again I say, cucked faggot.
Sage

She definitely is, but I'm from Europe, sorry...
Exactly.

That's fucking gay man.

Letting another man have sex with your gf is cuckish behavior. Commit suicide shill.

Definitely DP her

No, that's incorrect.

Are you going to watch him get off on her? Doesn't that feel a bit homo? I can understand to females but a dude. Cmon man... That's gay

Eh you straight faggot bro

goddamn op is literally a faggot

Well that's fucking boring. What's the point you cuck?

Are you going to suck his dick?

So after he fucks her you are going to still go down on her? Nasty

Wrong

Darn. Well, enjoy never the less.

Don't let any of these motherfuckers get you down. You do you.

Ate you going to lock eyes with him while he's in ecstasy.

Where in Europe are you stationed?
Any chance to see her tits?
You want to dp her?

Well OP, just make sure you adhere to the first rule of threesomes. You and your friend have to penis fence for the right to be first into her pussy.

Swapped with our neighbors.

>Don't let any of these motherfuckers get you down. You do you.
This guy wants to fuck you too hahahaha

OP is a fagget

You give any thought to condoms/no condoms. If the latter, where do you think he'll nut. Inside of her?

make sure you suck his cum out of her pussy and spit it in her mouth.

>It's happening! Me and my gf are going to have a threesome with another guy. It has always been a fantasy of mine. We'll have a FMF threesome, too - to even it out so to say.
>
>I'm the one to set the rules. What do you guys think should I pay attention to?
>Can anybody share some stories?
>
>Pic related: My girl
Have you always known you're slightly gay?

OP baited you faggots hard. Fucking niggers.

What am I looking at?

Op you gay af

Two sloots

Is she going to smoke afterwords? Will her pussy? You a fag btw

Op be like

>Just say "no homo" before you touch his penis. Then it's not gay.

double fucking kek

Op be like...i have no money

Do it. I watched a MMF and also did it by myself. No regrets. Well, but not with my gf, but probably would.

Are you going to Jack him off before he nuts on you?

Go to bed kid.

Ok

Are you going to bring your pony?

well...i don't know. i seriously wouldn't stand there and let another guy fuck my girl's mouth. but if that is where you are coming from, you should definitely suck his dick. hell, long as you are being a pussy, might as well get fucked like a pussy

You're dumb not to get the FMF threesome first. I have a friend who had a MFM and promised her husband a FMF but it never happened because she was "jealous" of the other girl. Don't be surprised if yours backs out of the two female threesome or she puts in no effort to make it happen.

It's not gay if you click your heels the times

Fuck rules, just relax and have fun with it. Don't make it a thing with rules.

>well...i don't know. i seriously wouldn't stand there and let another guy fuck my girl's mouth. but if that is where you are coming from, you should definitely suck his dick. hell, long as you are being a pussy, might as well get fucked like a pussy
This. You're a fucking loser op. Beta bitch

yeah, this is what will happen. then she will think she has a license to cheat because you let her do it once. dude, you are going down the breakup road on a fucking rollercoaster and don't even know it yet.

Congrats, you are on the way to eventually getting cucked.

>I'm the one to set the rules. What do you guys think should I pay attention to?
Make sure the other person is someone you can drop from both of your lives.
Make sure you set ground rules as to what interactions can't be had (kissing/unprotected oral/dirty talk to other/compliments to other).
Make sure you have toys to keep anyone who isn't actively partaking busy
Make sure you have a safe word for yourselves and be sure to mention if you aren't happy with something, if you don't like something it will be 100x worse if you let it run its course, interrupt the fun if you need to
Make sure you ease into it, you/she will find it strange having 2 pairs of hands on her.

I've done MMF (rugby friend and his gf) and FFM (gf and her friend), that's my best advice.

> (OP)
>Fuck rules, just relax and have fun with it. Don't make it a thing with rules.
Yeah, just take it in the ass op. This guy did.

me and my drummer did a girl. me at one end, him at the other. neither of us knew her. thank god for that, it would have been really weird if we had to see her again.

Pay attention to getting cucked faggy

a three some is between a female, female, and male

a male male and female is called running a train

shes a whore and well thats that

also your a pussy but what are you going to do with that is what matters

she looks like that Anti facist group hippie that got punched

So how long before jealousy rips you apart?

she's gonna end up banging whoever you pick behind your back if she likes it.

that's when I lol at ur life

>no not me bro. I know my girl

that's what they all say...

Your lack of shame and confidence doesn't make it better
You're a cuck through and through

The thing is, you have to come to Sup Forums to tell everybody that you'll let another man to fuck your girlfriend looking for some kind of acceptance or satisfaction for your need of being called cuck...

All of us here may be telling you cuck or being the assholes of everyday, but the thing is:

Someone
else
will
fuck
your
girlfriend

Be responsible and don't come whining after she dumps you for the other guy.

CUCK

checked, also nice meme

looking forward to your 'my gf cheated on me' thread, fucking beta cuck.

>'my gf cheated on me' thread
coming soon to a Sup Forums near you

>I'm the one to set the rules

Immediately asks others for rules

1. g/f gets fucked by other dude and likes it
2. g/f starts disappearing for hours at a time and OP has no idea where she's at. OP checks her phone and finds dick pics and emails from guy he thought was just a one time thing. one pic is of g/f with 3rd guys dick in her mouth from 3 days ago
3. ???????
4. profit

Wow threads like this remind me how many young (or old) virgins there are here. Or someone with their first girl who recently got their dick wet for the first time

One hitler shall henceforth be a unit of measurement equal to 1.2 x 10 to the 7th human deaths.

Standard SI prefixes apply. Thus Harold Shipman's achievement of 218 murders amount to 18 microhitlers. Jack the Ripper, with only 5 confirmed kills, compiled a paltry 413 nanohitlers.

The true utility of the hitler as an SI unit is that it allows useful unit conversions.

For example: the EPA currently values a human life as being worth 6.9 million US dollars (6.9 megadollars). A simple unit conversion thus gives us 1 hitler equivalent to -82,800,000,000,000 dollars (-82.8 teradollars).

It can therefore be quantitatively established whether or not someone or something is "worse than Hitler". On September 29, 2008, the Dow lost 1.2 trillion dollars in one day, roughly equivalent to 14.5 millihitlers. The US deficit is currently around 18 trillion dollars, about 21.7 centihitlers. Joseph Stalin and Mao Ze-Dong are the only two people who can truly be called worse than Hitler, with their genocides totaling approximately 23 million (1.92 hitlers) and 50 million (4.17 hitlers) respectively.

In conclusion, the next time your bank nails you with a 35 dollar overdraft fee, you can confidently tell them that they are currently screwing you over to the tune of 423 femtohitlers and ask if they have a very tiny Auschwitz behind the counter.

do you live anywhere near Ontario Canada? Cuz i could actually really use a blowjob....

From her. not you. faggot.
(but you can watch)

the golden rule.
it's not gay, when it's in a 3way.

If you're not at the very least getting a blowjob from him let alone fucking his ass, then you watch, you're girlfriend will friendzone you like you were still in Junior high. Enjoy being a cuck.

You're gonna regret doing that, always knowing that someone else fucked her.. Better having another girl with your partner, speaking out of own experience.

Lemme rephrase.. See someone else fuck her.

The one who wrote this deserves a Nobel price. I both laughed and lost.

Why are you so hostile towards OP? I did an MFM with my gf and it turned out really well.

wow, what a fantasy you will be fucking her while she is cheating on you

HAHAHAHA
"I'm not a cuck if i don't feel shame"

Dude you need to either just be comfortable with the label "cuck" or take a long walk and really think about whether this is an unrealistic, throw-away internet fantasy or something you can live with.

if the dick doesn't touch the back of you're throat, it aint gay.

this!!!

Enjoy the death of your relationship, retard.

You're asking in the wrong place.
Sup Forums is mostly virgins.
The rest are uncreative male-dominator types that literally view females as male property.
That being said, this 3some does pose a real threat toward a future of happy monogamy between you two.
However, if you decide to back out, you'll both forever wonder if the only thing keeping you together is the artificial lack of sexual contact with others.
A good human life is measured in the amount of suffering one ends, not a successful life-long marathon of monogamous control over some other human you met when you were 22.
It may end your relationship but all we know in this life is flux anyway.
Life is strange and there are virtually no one-seize-fits-all prescriptions for how best to live it.

ohjoysextoy.com/cuckolding/
op for you

thats deep

I'm not deep. Terence was deep, God rest his soul.

Faggot

MMF is always gay you fucking faggot