Not tryna back him up, but why is everyone just straight up believing this shit? These are 1. just allegations...

Not tryna back him up, but why is everyone just straight up believing this shit? These are 1. just allegations, nothing else and 2. coming from someone who has straight up lied relating to this very case months ago. Until this shit gets proven true, it's starting to look like Rolling Stone UVA all over again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3m6AB7oyM50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm not trying to back him up but I am going to anyways

Because the allegations lineup with his retarded persona.

because he makes shit music

He pretty much admits he did it all throughout his new album

because white people are idiots and hate black males.

what happened

>hate black males.
i wish. pop culture has been nothing but nigger worship since 2010

X allegedly beat the fuck out of his gf, and almost slammed a pitchfork into her vagina

well to be fair blacks aren't people

Women don't come forward with assault allegations because it's fun, unless her idea of fun is going through and paying for lots of therapy and litigation, most likely taking a leave of absence from work, and being endlessly interrogated.

>almost slammed a pitchfork into her vagina
damn he was mad about that 6.5 huh

All I am saying is to not assume, man that's it.
That is an illogical conclusion to come to. Shit, if somebody accused DOOM of being an actual villainous mastermind thief would you believe it?
Not really. I looked up the lyrics, and they reference either a dead friend of his or just say that this ex-gf of hers is lying and manipulative.
Pitchfork releases report of X's ex's testimony, internet goes crazy without even questioning the validity of the allegations.

>Shit, if somebody accused DOOM of being an actual villainous mastermind thief would you believe it?
Yes actually.

>Pitchfork releases report of X's ex's testimony, internet goes crazy without even questioning the validity of the allegations.
maybe it'll be hulkamania 2.0

he released a album indepently and sold 85,000 copies without a label. The manlet is a threat to the record labels. This is how they get back at him.

If these allegations are true he would be in prison. He has a felonies under his belt already. Cops and Detective would have loved to lock up the manlet.

does the state where he was charged carry three strikes?
cause this dude needs to stay behind bars for a long time, pretty clear he's up to no good if he's let out again

>XXX is retard
>testimony contains thinks that only retard would do

well it fits the description, another tayk47

underrated post

good thing she aborted the baby. we need less low iq drug addicts in this world

is she a white indie band?
cause she got fucked by pitchfork hard

Is he done Sup Forums? Or will he pull a gucci mane?

t.white male

This attention seeking cunt lmao

Prove me wrong.

post your chest first and i will

more like goldsucca lol

Because it's entirely consistent with his character and because it's obvious she was assaulted by someone by her injuries and because X was in a position in each of these situations to have done it. Honestly, the whole basis of the trial will be on these three points and being as she was provably assaulted and is blaming it on X the only real way X can fight it is to say she's blaming something he didn't do on him, and frankly I don't rate his chances on that.

it still hard to believe how could someone get attacked by manlet dwarf.

this is why i only date white girls. they let you do anything and they won't snitch on you.
my last black gf fucking tried to accuse me of the same shit.
when all i did was push her out of the way when she started blocking me from leaving her apartment.

I literally posted an incident where a woman did exactly that, made huge headlines, then it turned out she was lying. If this is true, then yeah I really hope the best for his ex, but right now we can't say either/or.

>Because it's entirely consistent with his character
See what I said above about DOOM.
>because it's obvious she was assaulted by someone by her injuries
Those older photos were already proven to not be injuries from X.

If she really had that BBQ pitchfork shoved up her vag, then we'll know the truth as that's real evidence right there.

the difference between X and Gucci Mane is that Gucci legitimately has SOME intelligence, or at least a business sense. X is just some retarded edgy teenager who got lucky and became famous because edgy white teens liked his shitty music

Seriously though, he's fucked, the best he can do now is to get the most expensive, most Jewish lawyer he can and try and plea bargain down to like a few years in prison with the rest on parole or something.

nah he'll be fine.

She didn't have it shoved up her, she says he threatened to do it, and made her prepare for it but when she passed out from fear he didn't do it

>and made her prepare for it but when she passed out from fear he didn't do it
proof right there he didn't do shit. bitch admitted it herself
if he was scum he would have shoved it up

literally this

youtube.com/watch?v=3m6AB7oyM50

Oh true my bad about that, but I am sure there must be some evidence from any of the other stuff. THEN we'll truly get to the bottom of this.

What's the point of inflicting pain on someone if they're not conscious to feel it?

im not a psychopath like yourself. so i can't answer that question

These accusations are awful and disgusting but it's important to remember that X has not been tried for this case and no confirmed verdict has been reached. This article does not confirm that any of the accusations against him are true or false.

Also, what fucking business is it of Pitchfork to post this shit already? The damn case isn't even over yet. But I guess they got the clicks and the riling up of the internet.

>but why is everyone just straight up believing this shit?
Because I don't really like X in general so it's easier for me to assume him to be guilty and proceed as such. Whether or not he's actually guilty is kind of irrelevant to me, if I'm being honest. In contrast, I like guys like Mayweather, Kodak and Kobe so I choose to believe that they're innocent.

Well, I can see that on a site like Sup Forums with all its shitposting, but this has gone much further. All mainstream publications are getting to this with such a reaction. Fantano, Reddit front page, everywhere.

Y'know, even if he did every single thing he's been accused of, I can't see him as anything more than an edgy child with short man syndrome