What do you think about this guy?

What do you think about this guy?

big talker without substance

messes things up
leaves without taking any responsibility

A grade-A twit

aaaaannnd still the best politician out there, byyy faaaaarrr!

He’s bum buddies with the paki breaitbart UK writer, so they try to prop him up, but he’s too unlikable a person to ever win any real office.

He's not perfect (no-one is) but he is willing to speak the mind of the silenced public on certain issues. And he is pretty personable and amusing for a political figure.

pic is hilarious

Mah boi

>silenced public

Yes, the people branded as 'racists', 'bigots' and 'Islamophobic' for wanting control of our own borders, like Australia, instead of presenting a counter-argument.

Nigel is probably the greatest orator of living politicians today.
Also he kicked Remaintards in the ass, fucking hard lol :^)

Brilliant politician, he'd make the best PM this country has ever seen.

What did he mess up? He's never been in power, not even an MP.

I voted Leave to allow more immigration. So far, very quietly released government white-papers seem to suggest I did the right thing, thereby fucking over both the racist Leave voters who wanted "huur duur, less immigrents!!" and the fucktard Remain voters who thought Brexit would be like Germany in the late 1930s.

There you go again, branding leave voters as ignorant racists.

Why are more immigrants beneficial? And what papers support your position?

This. Remain voters should be thanking the Leave voters that fought to remove this country from the EU, proud nationalists who saved them from blindly walking into a Federal European superstate.

In short, we stopped Tier 1 immigration, which makes it very difficult to get right to remain in the UK as a non-EU citizen.

The reason? We have an immigration quota (which despite all the arguing doesn't vary much from UKIP through to Labour) but aren't allowed to restrict movement from EU member states. So the quota is quickly filled with EU citizens, and non-EU citizens who have ties here already.

The post Brexit plans are that we'll reintroduce Tier 1 immigration (or similar) and will up our immigration quota for the meantime in order to redress the balance.

I'll try and find the paper that mentions this and post back.

Also amazing how many remainers heard my point on that and changed their mind and voted Leave, and how many since wish they'd heard it before.

In short, if you voted Remain you're a racist who hates non-EU citizens and doesn't want them in our country.

Faggot... giant super flaming faggot...
>crybaby wants lollipop
>crybaby gets lollipop
>crybaby sees that lollipop tastes like shit (all in England tastes like shit)
>crybaby flies away

Oh and I forgot to say in that only SOME Leave voters are racists.

My point was on immigration - if you voted Leave because of "immigration", you were likely a racist. Unless you took my stance on it, but I think I was the only person in the country who did.

As I say, it's Remainers who are secretly the racists, often without even realising as they often have their heads in a fairy world.

>Federal European superstate.
Agreed. The EU is going down a federalist superstate path and we dont want to follow. We want to continue to trade, but we dont want their flag, we dont want their commission, we dont want their anthem and we dont want their immigrants. Something remainers find hard to understand.

But why is an increased quota beneficial? You've yet to answer.

And no, remain aren't racists either.

Love the guy, EU bootlickers are still in tears over Brexit to this day :^)

We should knight the guy for his services to this country, seriously.

I'd much rather be governed by the EU than by the bunch of cunts we have an on offer at the moment tbh.

liar. fraud and cheat. Unmitigated cunt.

but mostly just a liar

A stockbroker who is good at conning morons.

>racists
That error on Remains part worked very well in our favour, as it did in the 2016 US election. Name calling and shaming and sneering rather than being accepting of the oppositions thoughts turned people against Remains campaign. I played on this furiously on many forums. I think calling Leave voters racist because of disagreements over the referendum could have won it for us. I still smile at their smug stupidity to this day.

They are cunts, but we can vote them out, something we couldn't do with EU cunts.

Complete wanker. There's a bloke like him ranting in the corner of every Wetherspoons. Just a modern day Alf Garnett.

I think he's enjoying his pension, paid for by the EU, with his wife, who is Belgian... all while telling everyone how shit the EU is and we're better off without it.

While he's funded by it and married one of its citizens.

>smug stupidity
No kidding, look how phenomenally wrong they called it. It was 85/15 in favour of Remain the day before the result, then the graph totally shits itself. Some dimwitted Remainers literally bet their house on a Remain victory, oh how we laughed at about 2AM June 24!! BWAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!

Basically this.

Delicious :^)

He's the hero the world deserves AND needs, right now.

The MEP's are all voted positions.

The other positions are appointed by the governments of the EU member nations. You can't vote for the chancellor or other ministerial positions within the UK government. The EU representative is exactly that: a position within the UK government.

We, via our elected government, put our representatives right there and they had the power to veto everything but no... they'd rather take their back-handers, do whatever they want to please themselves and then blame the EU for "forcing us to do *insert some bullshit here*".

We could have put anyone in that job, people who could have actually done something useful. Just check out the people who filled that role on behalf of the UK. I've not met anyone who is left, right or in the middle who thinks it's a good selection of people.

Well, it's come full circle now. Never forget... or maybe you never knew, not a bad thing if that's the case, it's common... we were one of the few nations in the EU that could veto anything. We didn't like it... fucking veto.

Why was that power never used? That's a legitimate question that you need to ask.

Who's 'we' though? Nobody I vote for ever gets in. Cunts who I haven't voted for in the EU are preferable to cunts I haven't voted for at home who are actively trying to screw me over.

That Farrage has been barraged!

Sir Nigel is a God

Congrats to the UK and everyone who fought for it. You made Britain great again.

lucky and despicbale cunt who caught a funny wave

>made Britain a laughing stock again
Fixed that for you.

piece of shit wanker

>fucktard Remain voters who thought Brexit would be like Germany in the late 1930
If by which you mean, they won't be able to get jobs in, study in, and relocate to other countries in Europe freely, they were right and you're a cunt.

>I voted Leave to allow more immigration

He sucks cocks. Like lots of them. All at once is his preference.

>Nobody I vote for ever gets in. Cunts who I haven't voted for in the EU are preferable to cunts I haven't voted for
And yet he's patriotic for his monarchy. Bongistani education, one and all.

Our Lord and Saviour

>The MEP's are all voted positions.
We don't have exclusive control over that, the 27 other member states also have a say, a say over something or someone we don't agree with. No thanks.

>t. asshurt remaintard
lol

He's cool, you know someone is legit when every single person that hates them is an asshole.

You really can't barrage the Farage.

Drop the act. Nobody thinks Brexit is a good idea anymore. Not that they did in the first place either.

Same here, all the squawking little basement troglodytes hate Trump. It tells me he's doing good work.

His party has ZERO fucking seats

Fact check: true

>No Guardian reader thinks Brexit is a good idea anymore. Not that they did in the first place either.

Fix'd

Is it nice living in that massive glass house?

But being tethered to a falling wannabe super state that can implement its will onto your country with no vote. Is sooooo smart right?

You can really feel the Remoaner butthurt in this thread, I absolutely love it :^)

A man amongst communists, feminists and cucks.

>Wat is bulletproof glass?
Seriously though you gonna try to tell me the rabid remainer types aren't completely insufferable?

You hit the nail on the head.

more proof that remaincucks are dumb as fuck

"With no vote"

This guy doesn't have a clue how the European Council or European Parliament works. Nor the basis of individual-veto.

Here you go, I think this is your first (You).

Fucking no one does, that's why it's been so easy to get people riled up. Knowledge dispels fear.

Brexiteers think that remainers are snowflakes. Read these replies and then see who is butthurt.

You don't know what you're talking about. Might be worth gaining a very basic understanding before gobbing off.

fag

That's the logic of an imbecile. But I guess you mentioned that you're a Trump fan so...

I'm no fan of Eddie Izzard in his pink beret if that's what you mean. Doesn't make Brexit a good idea though.

Opportunist and a coward.

>No butthurt remainflake brainlet thinks Brexit is a good idea anymore
Pic related, it's you

no u

I don't even who fuck that is
All this political stuff for the past two years went right over my head

Are you rubber and I'm glue?

Still mad Hillary lost huh? Cry more bitch :^)

He's a common garden cunt and a big fat fucking hypocrite.

I envy you dearly.

Except our entire country's representation is too small of effect any type of charge, even if all meps were from the same part and voting the same way.

Oh and i must add unlike any other parliament in the world meps can't draft legislation, only the commission can draft legislation. If something gets voted down they can draft the same thing again and again until they get what they want. But please on to tell me how this is entirely democratic..

Ooh edgy

>I'm very confused about the whole thing
Is the general vibe I'm getting from you.

It was a snide remark at how you dismissed the other guy without argument. State your case instead. Why do you think remaining would be better than leaving. What does the EU provide that individual treaties can't?

Nigel is the real deal, 100% British bulldog. Eurocucks go and cry in your safe spaces.

>The United Kingdom Independence Party
>needing any seats after achieving their main goal

Nigey fulfilled his purpose

He's a hero

>But why is an increased quota beneficial

Simply put, I think immigration is a good thing. We're all immigrants, it's what makes our country, putting restrictions on movement simply because people are from another country is morally wrong.

Morals aside, there are plenty of people who want to come here and work and contribute to our society (and I don't just mean in terms of taxes) but can't because they're from say, South America.

And yes, I know Remain aren't racists, but when you consider my theory, you can throw their claims of "voting Leave is racist" right back at them.

We will. If you did any basic reading you'd know that. This is the problem with both sides of the debate, though since Leave won it's been more obvious from the Remain side - people believe shit they read in the media and don't bother to do basic research.

I voted Leave, am happy we're leaving, but will still be living and working in Ibiza next year. It won't make any difference.

>What do you think about this guy?
YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW ARE YOU

The whole thing is about sovereignty and where power sits. Brexiters don't want more governmental power, especially from somewhere outside the uk. Brexit is about anti authoritarianism, if you want these people in Brussels to have power over you are authoritarian.

I read that as 'he's an hero'. Was just about to start celebrating.

If you read the thread properly, specifically you'd know why that makes sense.

Prepare to have your mind blown.

>We're all immigrants
I'm not, actually. You say restricting movement is immoral. I feel it's immoral to deny people living in a region the right to administer that region as they see fit, including restricting immigration from elsewhere.

still no answer on why immigration is beneficial?

>morally wrong.
Subjective therefore cannot be conclusive.

> immigration from South America
We always have controlled immigration from outside the EU with stipulations about self-sufficiency.

Legit not trying to be a dick but you need to frame your stance better and if you can't then you should reappraise it.

It's much more complex than that. And we're a monarchy, so it's a bit of a non-argument.

>i think
>generalized opinion
>moral grandstanding

no actual statistics to say immigration is good for currently existing inhabitants.

They tried the same trick with Jo Cox, trying to force the Britain First meme when it was just some random nutcase that killed her. It was good to see such people firmly on the losing side.

He doesn't have lips

I don't think Leave voters have ever stopped celebrating (: