Describe games you've forgotten the names of and want to find again

Describe games you've forgotten the names of and want to find again

>multiplayer text editor. people would draw huge penises
>ps1 game. i think you drove a ship and shot shit. there was a boss called the gatekeeper

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/game/dungeon_keeper
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE144613.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gba fire emblem rip off

old macintosh game where you are in a dungeon maze - only real thing I can remember clearly is being able to create your own rooms. Haven't been able to figure it out for years.

maze wars?

bbs turn based game where you'd get hit by an old dude with an ugly stick.

One of the weapons was called a Bonecruncher.

game where you played a bounty hunter in space capturing aliens or killing them and had jet pack

Ds game where you dug up fossils and fought with dinosaurs

Not sure if it’s windows 98 or vista or some shit
Old pc game where you a skier going down a slope, dodging trees and randomly a yeti would come and try and eat you.
>never made it past the yeti
Same OS had a game where you are a mouse trying to get cheese, but these cats are going around trying to eat you, you can move blocks to trap the cats.

Sounds like super adventure island

MMMMMMMMMMOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Old pc game where you a skier going down a slope, dodging trees and randomly a yeti would come and try and eat you.
Skifree

There was a fps game you play as a military soldier of a country i can't remember.It was a tactical fps.I played this about 2005's or like that.I still search for this game please help with cd covers.

> single/ local coop game.
> jump & run pixel graphics (old game)
> choose one of many heroes with individual abilities, like ninja, swords man, mage etc.

pokemon diamond and pearl

Your dog got kidnaped by some creepy monsters.
He built his own laserngun and went on to find doggo.
2D style.

Gameplay was just killing these small black creatures and if they cought you, they ate you in one bit.

One hell of a childhood memory..

You are right good sir.
The mouse game was also in the game folder with this game.
You don’t recall?

A funny guy in overalls trips on shrooms and hates turtles

nah, I don't recall the mouse game sorry.

Also, I believe this was back in the Win3.0 days, not 98.. well before vista :)

Played on pc shit years ago
( which is 18 years )
I remember it being a liner game, you was a black crow looking thing that would have a sucking ability like soul rever but was not soul rever. I remember jumping from rocks to rocks in a particular level. You could glide with like bat wings. Anyone know?

fuck
do not leave us hangin OP

moar

I think that's heart of darkness

Lol, I see what you did there.

After .002 seconds of googling. I found it.
Rodents revenge
Win 3.1

find my games ill drop the set bb

Blood Omen? (Legacy of Kain - prequel to Soul Reaver)

nice one

I love you dude and thank you, this kept stuck in my head for like 14 years.

G. Nome. Old school much for for PC that I played so many years ago. I still have fond memories of it

Nigger I don't fucking care about your stupid games post the slut

game is fucking dope
i loved killing the prisoners as a kid

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Japanese PC Vertical Bullet Hell game where you fought weird enemies. Kinda went into a weird fleshy gore area.

sauce

Nah. I defo had nothing todo with soul rever. Began with a M i think

dungeon keeper?
gog.com/game/dungeon_keeper

Holy shit source please

Wait shes legal right?
She better be legal nig

onimusha tactics

I got two for you

>Online game maybe made with flash
>black background? neon foreground colors
>elements represented with ascii characters, possibly a restricted palette
>you go around blowing up other ships (AI I think) and collecting more mass for your own ship
>the way you add onto yourself leads to different builds with different combat strategies
>game is played from top down perspective

>freeware game
>kind of looks like cavestory I think but the main point of the game is to explore beautiful minimalist pixel art scenery and talk to native inhabitants, little combat if any
>sort of looks like sword and sorcery and the way, but an even smaller simpler character sprite
>pretty fucking obscure I think and a weird title
Sorry, don't have much to go on with this one

Old Atari game, you were a spaceship travelling down through caves (vertical scrolling game style), once you'd reach the bottom you'd then have to ascend back up again before the whole thing blew up.

I seem to think it was set on Mars.

was the first one a Japanese game? I faintly remember something similar.

These both sound awesome though. Got any other interesting freeware to share?

I know what this game is and I'm not telling you.

pretty sure that's descent

Some dude and his brother want to fuck a princess but cant cause she wont put out when they eventually find her

No I think it was from the early 80's (not totally sure) I think I remember it being almost a birds eye view of the playing area, looking down on it.

too new, it has to have been from around the early 80's. Had a birds eye view of the game, really bad graphics.

>5 seconds later

Fossil fighter

n64 or maybe ps2. You control some kind of round blob. You can move left and right, jump and use a grappling hook. There are different characters to play. Some of them need to be unlocked. Can be played in multiplayer. Not sure what the goal was exactly. Though I seem to remember some kind of racing mode.

nah sorry, this was about a decade before descent... very early 80s. Had to load it from a cassette tape that took ages and only worked about 30% of the time... so I'd spend about an hour just trying to get the game to load. Lol.

body harvest?

Duke Nukem?

Super Monkey Ball ?

nah but thanks.
I think it was a female protagonist.

RPG on ps1. There's like some giant prison place you get broken out of and that's ALL I can remember. Please help.

>have 4 elements
>mix them to create new ones
>max of 256 of 512 or something like that
>first 4 were earth, fire, wind, water (i think)
>in browser
Here's another one called little pirates it got shut down I want to know if anyone else knows a game like it. I played it years and years ago and it was a kids game but if theres another game geared towards adults that would be nice.
>own a ship
>go on quests to get shit
>upgrade your ship
>go fight shit
>get more shit
>loop.exe

MDK

Anyone, i cant remeber the name of the game, but i think the back story was that they were both plumbers

Alchemy and is avalible on ios and Android

Magicka

>loop.exe
Freelancer?

why has nobody addressed this

Found it. It's Iggy's Reckin' Balls.

What a strange game...

you mean the girl that looks like shes in her mid twenties?

Flash game, pixelated, you play a rectangular shaped character who is either cyan or black, traveling a world map and collecting swords

because she doesn't look underage?

PS1 Game
Play 3RD person as military/Sam Fisher guy. First level was navigating through a moving train. You inspect things and look through windows. That's all I could remember. It was fourteen years ago.

Does anybody know?

teeworld (s)?

PC game, 2d dungeon crawler/puzzle, you go down through levels and gradually increase your attack and defense until monsters do no damage to you. I think the first boss might have been a skeleton.

It also had very similar gameplay to The Dungeon of Lulu Farea dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE144613.html

Spectrobes man

Spectrobes?

Xbox 360 game, time travel, fight in american civil war, fight against indians.....

>BBS game

Fellow old timer detected. ;-)

time splitters?

Robots who can transform into 3 forms. Take over points to grow your drone army. 1 v 1 possible on one keyboard. Old AF game.

No, it was definitiv a Xbox game,xbox 360 ego shooter

Original xbox game, third person shooter, giant monsters/robot dinosaurs, could enter mech suits

PC Game. 2d platformer. It had one of these small discs. I think it was a promotional game for toothpaste (?!) but I'm not shure. My memory is kinda hazy but I have very strong nostalgic memories of this game. I'm from Germany, maybe this information helps.

PS1 game which you start amnesiac and cold and have to find a coat. It had some form of zombie-like monster but I was a kid and got really scared. Nightmare fuel game for a kid.

Probably back around the late 90’s. Not sure if it was pc or what but a game for young kids. You had to like repair shit in houses. Was a 2D game obviously. That’s all I can vaguely remember.

Old PC RTS where you were building on a moon or something.

Cheers.

I found it! it was L.O.R.D (legend of the red dragon)

Gah, so many times I find people posting on forums asking for any 'old skool' gamers... then they're talking about something released in 2007.

Alas, I'm old.. but I'm happy.

Fossil Fighters probs?

sega genesis game
you were like an angel or something? and flying down while shooting things

>ps2/ps1 cant really remember
>start off in a mine
>collect feathers
>there is a boat and a windmill
>white case with an oblivion looking rune on the case
>have maybe a magical yoyo?

Ain't no one ever guessing mine...

PS1 UK Football game DEMO where you could only play as Scotland and only for 1 half because demo.

Used to play all the time to see if I could score more than 7-0 but it was impossible.

StarWars Bounty Hunter on ps2?

Doom-type graphics, bottom UI bar with minimap and you drove a car that could get pretty beaten up. At one point there were ufos, and the car could also shoot guns? I remember playing it a lot when I was 5.

okay,
>you run around,
>shoot things
>jump over stuff but can't crawl.
>kill some dragon dude.

>turns out you're girl.

Man i fucking love the LoK franchise its a shame they just been sitting on it for the last 13 years...

GameCube game were you are a robot going against other robots.
(Not bionicle)

>Single or local multiplayer PS1
>Kind of like American football but with tron-like environment
>game with a ball with teams
>could really fuck up opponents and destroy them
>red and blue teams tron like

Was fossil fighter. Thx

custom robo!

Really old 2D side scroller sirvival game. You were a cave man and had to survive by fighting, eating etc. You had to make your own flint tools by chipping away at the flint to a template.

Pixel game
Sideview
Can only see what the character sees
Bloody

Was on Windows