Is there someone in Argentina who owns a gun a want to kill himself...

Is there someone in Argentina who owns a gun a want to kill himself? If so please tell me and we can kill ourselves together.I don't have a gun and that's the only suicide method i choose.
Not looking for "Life gets better, bla bla" advises

Other urls found in this thread:

galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let me think

Well. I thought living in the same country as Maradona was an experience just like death. So you have already commited suicide.

Sorry, man. I've got nothing.
Aren't there plenty of people in Argentina that want to kill themselves, though? I certainly would.

Good luck.

jump off a tall building you dont need a gun

Don't people in Arg play mororbike russian roulette? Why don't you try?

Thanks m8.

Sorry, but i'm too pussy to do this.

I actually thought of finding some place playing russian roulette but can't find anything.

hey, there there buddy, life gets better blah blah

lol
Thanks for the laugh

bump

Do you really want a gun? That's a brutal and messy way to go.

>not taking out some kirchneristas with you

Yes, i decided 100% i want to kill myself with a gun.
I'm also the kind of person who once to take a decision, never go back.

You can easily make homemade projectile weapons

"easily"
Man, i can hardly make a burguer.

Bump :(

You're not going to do it pussy. Stop wasting good threads by posting this garbage faggot.

If i had a gun i'd do it right now.

Holy fuck, I would also want to kill myself if I was black

I'm actually white as a cloud, but still want to do an hero.

If you only want to kill yourself with a gun then you don't really want to kill yourself.

Cross the border to Chile and maybe I can help you. Or a least we can chat and drink some beers

Why?

I'm broke, but if you come to Argentina i'd gladly drink a couple beers and then kill myself.

Where in Chile?

If you really wanted to die, you'd use all means necessary. If there are specific conditions to your suicide, you're still unsure.

I'm not unsure, is just that shooting myself in the head is the only way i want to go.

Santiago. Maybe we can look for some damn hookers and then we all can watch how you become an hero... a night to remember

I'm not looking for people watching me killing myself, only the person that gaves me the gun (if he wants)

Not really. I also want to go, but I don't want to shoot myself. I want to go out via car crash. I also just want to wait one more year, just to finally come clean about what's really been making me want to end it all.

Whatever you say, man.

Yeah, that's my point.
To each their own.

galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html

Then explain to us why you want to die, please

Seconded

My life is a major fuck up. I've posted my story in other boards before. I've got nothing left to live for. I've basically become the epitome of the word "loser."

So if you've posted in other boards, you just want help?

It's more like an explanation as to why I am this way to be honest. I'm most likely beyond help. Plus, no one around me wants me alive anyway.

>inb4 "he's just doing this for attention."
Nope. I'm just providing an explanation as to why I'm planning to an hero.

>I'm most likely beyond help
Pretty summed up my situation.

Hero?

Sorry to hear, man. Can make some questions? age? situation? family?

>"Just be confident"
>"Just lift"
>"Be happy"
>"Stop being so depressed"

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that, I wouldn't be killing myself. Plus, every time I hear this shit, it's from people who genuinely don't give a shit. They have it so easy, they're people magnets, while I'm the polar opposite.

You haven't been here long have you? An hero basically means suicide.

Ask away. I'll share my story again if you want.

go back to v4c faggot

>An hero basically means suicide

Ironic.

Indeed, i'm so tired of those made up, generic idiotic sentences.Thinking of ending my life is the only thing that makes me slightly happy nowadays.

Then, please, deliver your story, bro.

Here's your gun OP.

Well, you're really helpful user.

>v4c
Never been there in my sorry excuse for a life.

Agreed man, the people who say these things never have to do any of that, people naturally come to them. People view them (immature, obnoxious, take-everything-as-a-joke, drug users, drunks) as awesome people. While we're left in the dirt.

Greentext or no?

Do you have a car and a garage? If so, turn on the engine and close every single opening in the garage and open the car window and just fall asleep :)

>Greentext or no?
Whatever suits better to you, my friend

I'm a poorfag, i don't have a car :(

Greentext away

same thing works with a fireplace... but you'll have to clog the chimney aswell

I know it sounds ridiculous, but the only way i feel "comfortable" doing a hero, is by shooting myself.

Okay I can help you OP. I have a proposition.

I am quite wealthy and in need of a sexy trap maid for sexy time.

Perhaps we can reach an agreement.

I will send you plane tickets to my country where you can use this special two shot hand cannon to finish it.

But you need to be my trap maid for a year in order to gain access to what you need.

Sounds like a steal more than a deal? You're welcome.

Does getting shot count too? What I mean is you want to an hero only or do you just want to die by a bullet??

>has acess to internet
>In building
>with roof & food

If only you could donate a life to a more grateful person

I don't even want to live another day, so as you can imagine i'm not interested at all in living another whole year.

I'd get shot in the head too

>If only you could donate a life to a more grateful person
I wish i could do that.

well then stop being a cuck and try to trespass somewhere there is an armed patrol and try to make it look like an attack. You got yourself a way to die.

I need to be absolutely sure that i'd die and not wake up in a hospital, since i'll say really important stuff in a letter, that i can't go back once revealing.

SPEAK UP ABOUT YOUR SITUATION

Sorry, i don't want to share life, however... Is not an interesting story at all, so yeah..

>wasting good threads
>Sup Forums

My story starts in middle school, and carries on throughout high school and past graduation, so it might be multiple posts long.

>Be me, about 13.
>Decided in order to get into a nice high school, I would transfer to a "better" middle school
>First few weeks, none of the kids talk
>whatever.jpg
>Obviously "New kid" syndrome.
>Few months pass, and the entire student body decides to make me their punching bag.
>Start getting tormented. BADLY.
>I'm talking death threats against my family bad
>Get shoved into lockers
>Get beaten up while being told how worthless I am
>The main instigator of this, well, takes it far enough to the point where social services are called
>He starts seeing a psychiatrist
>enraged.jpg
>He blames me for this
>Bullying only escalates.
>Fucks with my head
>Around 7th grade, meet a girl from 8th grade
>Prettiest and most popular in the entire school.
>She's unusually nice to me
>"Flirts" with me
>Developfirstcrush.jpg.
>Always smiles at me and what not
>One time even, she caressed my arm
>Never reveal my feelings for her, she leaves.
>One year later, I find out she was in on the torment the entire time, she was only being nice to mindfuck me.
>Really takes a toll on my head.
>Find out that the main instigator (We'll call him J) is going to the same high school as me.
>FUCK.jpg

Pt 2 coming next.

Negro puto rancio de mierda andá a llorar a ñchan la concha de tu hermana.

>t. argentino europeo

Una basofia ese sitio, no me interesa.

I await pt. 2

Waiting for you, bro

Pt 2:
>Arrive in high school
>Back in old town
>Dreading it, people from my shitty middle school are going here.
>Still try to make friends, but incredibly fucking depressed.
>J takes the opportunity to badmouth me to everyone in the fucking school.
>While I'm not actively tormented like I was, never made any friends
>Got several false reports about me, including I was a "school shooter", even though I never displayed any intention to do so.
>Depression goes max
>Lose motivation
>Grades slip, badly.
>Wind forward to Junior year
>I realize I got to get my shit together,
>School really fucking decides to help with that, and gives me the most difficult teachers.
>End up with a 2-something GPA
>Senior year rolls around
>Pass my driver's test
>Get a job
>Thingsarelookingbetter.jpg.
>All a fucking illusion of course
>Due to my past grades, all 11 colleges I apply to reject me.
>Sobbingintensely.jpg.
>Social situation hasn't improved either
>Last few months of HS roll around
>By this point, J has completely made everyone in the school hate my guts
>Invitation for senior prom appears.
>Raffle to win tickets for the prom appears as well
>I decide to apply for it because fuck it.
>End up actually fucking winning the tickets,
>Whole school is pissed at me
>"I didn't deserve them" is their reasoning.
>remember the girl who I had a crush back in middle school? (The treacherous one)
>Her mother shows up at the school
>She's collaborating with the music dept. for something I don't know much about.
>She asks me if I want to take her daughter to the prom.
>In the weakest voice I have ever said: "I'll think about it."
>Graduation comes, on no trajectory in life.

Final Part next.

Go on.

pls no more, i benis catn nmore.

Final Part:

>Graduate HS
>Not going to any college
>Fuckinghell.jpg.
>Depression levels reach ∞
>I develop a horrible disposition when it comes to other people.
>That being I refuse to speak unless spoken to.
>Boss sees this, and starts putting me on probation for my "questionable behavior."
>Even though I have no fucking criminal record, I didn't even break the speed limit as a teenager.
>Bossdoesn'tcareaboutthatthough.jpg
>Boss fires me, ending my supply of income for a bit.
>Wind forward about 2 years.
>Manage to get a new job.
>Minimum wage income, basically stacking at a warehouse in the local shipyard.
>Try painkillers for a bit, since moving all that heavy stuff caused me to pull a few muscles.
>Ohfuckthisisgood.jpg.
>The painkillers relax me, drive out the thoughts and regrets.
>Get addicted to them.
>Decide for whatever fucking reason to dye my blond hair black.
>Parents notice that and go something like: "Get help psycho."

So here I am, a 20 year old depressed, drug addicted, kissless virgin, universally despised by the entire county.

I'm a total failure.

Everyone who is strong enough to live raise your hand!

I've been taking massive doses of painkillers for years, i can't deal with the withdrawals anymore.
The depression is even worst than the psychical sympthoms.

Yeah. It's unbearable at this point. The pharmacy I've been going to is treating me like I'm completely mental. So I've had to switch pharmacies every so often.

God dammit you have no problem. Get some hobbys ore try a new religion. Write a book. You waste your whole potential buddy.

Did you read the rest of it? I'm basically dead to everyone now.

>20 year old
>hard worker
>has a job
>Has a place to live

I can respect that

Are you autistic?

No. I was screened for autism as a child actually. But I was proven to just have speech delay, not autistic.

You are just 20 years old. You have not even a whole idea what is coming in the future. Your life has just begun. In the last year two of my friends killed themselfe and one one of them was a waste of life so do your self a favour and get some help. Some hobbys for personal goals. Sport would do it as well. Nothing is lost jet

There are people in India that live in huts and use their left hand to dig shit out of their assholes because they lack basic essential hygiene products.
I have no fucking pity for you. You're a fucking loser because you choose to be.
You're a sheltered little snowflake that hasn't felt true hardship in life.
That's all you had to go through, HA!
Guess what buddy, gonna let you in on a little secret...
There are hundreds of millions of people in your situation!
What makes you so special that you have to kill yourself?
I guarantee 99% of these people go on with their lives, but you aren't?
You know what, I hope you kill yourself.
You never had potential because you never let yourself have any.

And get some good friends. Who will share your interests

There are people in India that live in huts and use their left hand to dig shit out of their assholes because they lack basic essential hygiene products
By your logic, they choose to as well. Fucktard. No one is saying that people in India don't have it hard, go smoke some weed you blowhard.

>You're a sheltered little snowflake that hasn't felt true hardship in life.
I live in a partially rotting unfinished construction site with an alcoholic mother and an abusive father.
>Guess what buddy, gonna let you in on a little secret...
There are hundreds of millions of people in your situation!
Nope, and your sociopathic rant really serves to point out the contrary.
>You know what, I hope you kill yourself. You never had potential because you never let yourself have any.
Lmao, already planning it. And by the way, have fun knowing that sure, you got the good end of the deal, but in the end, it doesn't matter what you do, you're going to die as well. You will be forgotten like me, and the rest of us.

I've tried setting up hobbies, I'm a waste of life as well dude. Nothing can seem to help.

Also, go fucking live in India if you want to virtue signal to your liberal friends. Go ahead, please, you wouldn't survive there and neither would I. We're speaking in terms of western standards.