My girl just confessed to me she fucked my best friend last night

My girl just confessed to me she fucked my best friend last night.

She said that he came over to our place while I was at work waiting tables and they both got really drunk and high. They started talking about sex and then my best friend confessed to her that he faps to pictures he has been taking of her on the down-low. She said that he showed her lots of pictures he had taken of her and started going on and on about how sexy she is. She said he said that she has perfect tits. She found it all very flattering and really liked the attention. She confessed that she showed him her tits and his dick got hard. She let him touch them and then he pulled out his dick and started stroking his dick while looking at them. She said she got really horny watching him and so she started sucking his dick.

When I asked how long they fucked, she eventually said, "for several hours". I asked why it took that long for him to cum and she said, "he came more than once" So, I asked her how many times he came and said "five. we took breaks after each time." I asked her if they used a condom and she said, "no." I asked her where he came and she said, "on my tits, in my mouth, in my pussy twice and once in my ass."

That's when I got really mad. My girlfriend has never let me have anal sex with her in two years. I asked her, "you let him fuck you in the ass but not me?" She said, "he didn't ask, he just shoved it in really hard while I was having an orgasm and then he came inside me."

That's when I broke up with her. I said, "You know our relationship is over, right?" She said, "I know. It's been a long time coming sweetie."
I asked her what she meant by that and she said, "You're a really sweet guy and I love you, but you're not very good in bed."

I just stood up and left. I didn't say another word to her. I'm crashing on a different friend's couch tonight.
I have no idea how I'm going to recover from this.
How do I recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/domestic-violence-industry/when-a-girl-hits-you/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats hard

if this is a true story, sorry OP. i know that feel. whatever you do dont call or text. just move on. easier said than done i know. but keep yourself busy. go out. meet new people. do your hobby twice as much. volunteer for overtime at work. just stay busy.

I wouldn't touch friends gf, dunno why but girls in relationships disgust me

Kill your friend, chop off his dick and send it to her.

Oh look it's this thread again
In b4 150 replies

pffft, women

Beat the shit out of your friend, beat the shit out of her. Retain your manhood and face the consequences.

>Women who base a relationship off of the quality of the sex

That's pretty much an immediate tell. Sounds like you fucked up from the beginning.

Fuck your best friend in front of her

fuck her friend instead. OP roll for thiss

hit the gym, go out and party, stay at home play games, whatever floats your boat.
Time will heal you.

the best way would be to stop larping on the internet you fucking faggot.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
On the off chance this isn't bullshit, I'd suggest a nice double murder.

Bartender, reporting in.
If you ever want to have sex again in the town where you live, don't tell anyone what she did.

Guys always make the same mistake when they get cheated on. They go around telling everyone about it in an effort to illicit sympathy, like a child running to his mother for a hug after getting a boo boo, not realizing that they are damaging their own reputation. Alpha males NEVER get cheated on. If they do, they conceal it from the public because they realize how damaging it would be to their alpha status.

While a guy who has been cheated on thinks that by telling everyone about it he's getting revenge by smearing her reputation, all he's really doing is telling every girl that hears him whine about it, "I couldn't keep her satisfied." Women have no sense of accountability and guys always think holding them accountable publicly will damage her, but it won't. Girls aren't ostracized for having affairs anymore. If anything, they get high fives for it from their girlfriends.

The best way to get revenge is to not tell anyone what she did, to say the two of you just aren't compatible if anyone asks why you broke up and to go to every social event you used to go to with her as a single man while smiling your face off, acting like the break up didn't hurt you at all. It will drive her nuts, especially when other girls see how well you're handling the situation and they start flirting with you in front of her.

Fuck your friend. And fuck your GF for being a slut. And fuck you for being a spineless coward..the second she said she and an affair was when you bitch slap her, kick her out and smash the guys head in. Dumbass.

This.

Start having some self-respect, don't go for trash. Look for long-term relationships.

Shit got me hard af

This. I have no sympathy for you OP

no it didnt, OP

>only one guy can ever be cheated on in the entire history of all relationships
>all other claims of infidelity are bullshit because it could only happen once.

The easiest way to get over her is to post her nudes.

I'm not OP and I do in fact have a boner

Don't worry, she only meant that she's incompatible with you with the bad in bed thing.

However, ditch your "friend". If you are in a social circle where he belongs, ditch the circle too.

>copy paste a thread from reddit
>get (you)'s on Sup Forums
Reddit > Sup Forums

>two years of bad sex

clearly she didn't.

new fags, this is copy pasta...

This

Still gon fap

I just checked thebarchive.com and none of Op's story is in there.

This isn't copy pasta. It's just a cliche story.
Learn the difference.

pics or it didn't happen

I don't think you're ready for this pebis, they used to call me the god cock

THIS.
You want revenge? Fake your happiness until you are happy.

Women cannot function if you do not care!

Get your shit together, go to the gym, lose bad habits (like smoking or drinking), read, exercise, learn, eat healthy, meditate, go out and meet people and finally meet and fuck new ladies, learn how to get good in bed, find a girl who's gonna train you and tell her honestly that you want to improve in bed
Eventually you'll get over it and have a happy life
We've all been in situations like this before, they will pass

Pretty much this, but don't hesitate to say she Fucked another guy so you ditched her. You handled it properly, saying its over and leaving. If she is a slut and proud of it, let her be. She'll wash up and become a useless husk by age 40. Live, be strong, be successful. Your life will soar miles in quality above hers, everyone will know it because they will see it

this

Femanon here.

Her intent in breaking up with you this way was to steal your mojo, so that instead of moving on and finding a new girlfriend, you spend years pining over her instead.

Don't let her get what she wants. I guarantee you that she greatly exaggerated what happened between her and your best friend because clearly her goal was to hobble your ego.

Well in the plus side, you got rid of a shallow bitch, and a pos that wasn't your friend. Man up, move on and fuck both of them. Or stay happy being a millennial cuck.

assuming this isn't cuck fantasy bait... has the best advice. Cut off all contact, and make sure you're kept busy.

this

this
also tits or gtfo

If a girl tells you that you aren't good in bed what she is really telling you is that you don't know how to please her. Not necessarily a bad thing because everyone is different. Next girl make sure you take the time to pleasure her. If there's one way to make a girl keep wanting you its the fact that you can make her feel good in bed.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Sometimes when people piss me off I rat them out for narcotics, tax evasion, etc. If they work in a real professional type place just write a letter about how soso uses and sells drugs but wait until the police make a move. I just thought it was a good means of fucking someone up without physically hurting them. You can even do it to there friends and family. A good one is drugs and find in the same house. Be creative.

Damn man, if your story is true, the Im so sorry for you. I can say that your friend IS NOT your friend, even if your gf or exgf is hot as fuck, there's no reason to cheating lika that, not even a little bj, even a kiss it's wrong. But hey, that girl say something interesting, if your are really sweet then she is the stupid here. A relationship is not only sex, yeah... maybe it's important, but she's a whore if just fuck with him, alcohol is not a justification, alcohol just make worse the situation FOR her.
I'm really sorry man, is not fair. But keep it cool and broke any contact with her and your "friend". I can tell that maybe she's upset bout something but that doesn't mean that she really make him cum 5 times. Don't take that words to seriously, when a woman is mad, believe me... better keep a distance.
Anyway, be strong dude, it's hard but you are much better than she for what she did. Just keep it cool, go out, have fun and just forget bout that whore.

and make sure that after you improve your muscular appearance, you spend a great deal of time in front of a mirror fixing your hair.

After all, girls aren't interested in the leaders of men, successful risk takers, protector of loved ones, guys who are preselected by other women. They prefer guys who make themselves look beautiful because women are sexually stimulated visually, having spent thousands of years looking for child rearing hips in the men they want to have sex with.

Having married girl comming for me hard now at work whatever I say do nothing puts her off
even if I was suscessful I'd bet my life she'd smash with sombody else so don't foucus on him or her just improve yourself

Time to suck dick faggot

For real! There's nothing worse than holding on to someone. It's very hard to get over a girl but the best thing you can do for yourself after the initial break up is just act happy. That and getting revenge. Post her tits here so they can slowly circulate into the real world and before she realizes what happened it'll be too late. mwahahaha

Very nice, now please also provide timestamp

Maybe just never commit 100% again cheat occasionally then when it invitably ends next time the pain will be less and you'll have options

Whose name is on the lease. Give her an eviction notice. Delete and block both there numbers. Revenge is an art. Would you say you could probably beat your friends add. Any time you go somewhere with him just be real disrespectful. Hey a shot of whiskey and splash it in his face. Out signs on his back that says "I suck cock". This is all after you eat him out for selling if he does. Out sugar in his gas tank, rocks under his spark plugs, drain the oil out of his vehicle at night. Or, you could do none of those things and truck him into assaulting you then sew him.

how come this is his friend's fault? i bet you also get a hard on because of your friends gfs. The sole person to blame is her. She let it happen, she is the guilty here

This
Google female hypergamy, op

jokes on you trusting people

Good, now show your anus. Kiss it a lil

excellent advice.
and remember, do not accept her back, never, it is over. It doesn't matter how much your dick miss her, never again.

Dude, you will recover. Next time you hit a nice chick, just say to her "I'm not very good at bed, can you teach me?".
If it gets her horny, profit and have a nice life

Feelsbadman she's a thot and didn't deserve you m8

you are probably right.
also, your gender is a fucking disgrace to society, women and their constant mind games, and stupid rules about dating is the reason every guy end up fucked up

any dude who comes over to your house when youre not around and fucks your girl is not your friend

Honestly, you deserve it. NEVER put that much faith in another human. We're all flawed. You brought this on yourself, bro. I love you, man and I hope you come through this wiser and stronger.

THIS ALL DAY.
some girls will find it attractive that you're not very experienced and open up to what you should and shouldn't do. probably end up giving her over 9000 orgasms a day.

Shoulda never been alone together in the first place. No one is anyones friend when it comes to anal with a hot slut

This!
I think there is every single advice you should follow

fanfic/10

No you dont

That doesnt happen

Stop lion

If this is actually real and not just some shitty copypasta, fuck that slut man. Figuratively. And fuck your friend too theyre both traitorous dogs. If it was me, id stab him to death, and ruin her life.

Take her to a secluded spot where nobody can hear her screams. Beat and torture her until she begs for death

>My best friend...
Bro, forget about that bitch. She wasn't woman enough to tell you what was on her mind, and went and fucked another guy instead.
It's your "best friend" you need to feel fucking destroyed about. Though, of course, he's no friend, bro...
Let time do its thing, and maybe try to get better at sex, since this is what's probably breaking you.

because you have a deep seated inferiority complex.

Also, this. Accept this and then

Ive done this three times in the past year and a half or so.

Pretty sure the hips thing is the other way around.. But regardless, make yourself look good. Makes a world of a difference

Bullshit

Write brutally honest shit about her on her Facebook page. Although this will probably get you kicked off facebook. Being anything other than a hippy gets you kicked off facebook.

women are whores.
>oh come on let's not generalize. not every woman is like that
yeah right

post pics of your girl

it's weird that this conversation continued after the first revelation. everything after that is superfluous details

Get in a self defense situation with her and commit as much violence as is legally permitted.

how disgusting

Right?

Oh hey btw i fucked your best friend

K

For hours

K

He came 5 times

Really? wow

Once in my ass

NANI?????
ITS OVER BITCH
>table flip

Ratted someone out for selling weed his dad paid a lawyer 10,000 bucks and the lawyer had the charges dropped on account of his shotgun being in the closet and the search was deemed a violation to his whatever right.

Wrote a letter to my friends employer saying something along the lines of this person pretty much freely sells opiates, marijuana, and something else I forget. Conclusion was that every time you give him a paycheck your putting illegal narcotics into someone's hands. It sounded literate and professional. They drug tested him a few months later and he got fired.

Reported my old boss to crimestoppers for being an unlicensed contractor who pretty much just drives around smoking weed all day and hides his money in a safety deposit box to avoid taxes. He now has a revoked license status and I do not think he can be a contractor for about 4 more years.

avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/domestic-violence-industry/when-a-girl-hits-you/

None if this happened

Completely sever all your ties with her, block her on everything, never, and I mean NEVER, talk to her or interact with her in any way again. My best friend spent two years of his life all sad about a girl who did this to him but he didn't leave her and she used it to mess with his head, and all he had to do was completely remove her. So that's my advice, she simply doesn't exist anymore.

Already read it. Sad fucking story. Guy should have caved his bitch wife's skull in. He'd probably have been legally justified if he took pictures of his injuries.

Kek

I laughed so hard I got an erection

Just leave for now.

Anything that's tying you down can usually be dealt with afar, or is imaginary.

Go do things you want to do, you can move your limbs.

Don't feel like doing anything? Walk around while not doing anything, but somewhere new.

Sitting in place nothing will come to you, but sometimes when you move forward even slowly, you'll come across something worth your attention.

Lies

Which method would you deem an appropriate manner of revenge.

Become David "Fucking" King and obliterate him.

these are way too many lewd details to be real

this is fake and gay

My advice: Never speak to her again. Never and I mean NEVER. If she calls or texts you to see how you are doing, DON'T reply. Not speaking to her for a long time will get to her.

>Having pre-marital sex
I'm disappointed OP. Have fun burning in Hell.

OP i dont care if its real but i have empathy for you

Sneak up on her and self defense neck punch her.