Whose excited for Ramadan?

Whose excited for Ramadan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wkyCucA57Gw
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/chechnya-ramzan-kadyrov-gay-men-eliminate-chechen-leader-detain-torture-end-may-2017-camps-russia-a7700711.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only literal non-whites

/thread

I'm white and Muslim. Deal with it

muslims can't be white

I am! I've been eating a lot lately cause I always lose so much weight during Ramadan, but I do it for Allah. Ramadan Mubarak

I know a french muslim and she's whiter than snow

very progressive

Moor detected

I'm sure ready and giddy to put my faith toi test during this Ramadan. It will be a wonderful experience.

Inshallah

refer to

will peru try their best?

quality posts

I'm an atheist

Of course

Brazilians, not Muslims my dear macaco

bump

>not drinking water for 16 hours in the middle of summer

Neck yourselves

>ALLAHU AKBAR
>EXPLODES

Are you a secular Muslim or an Atheist?

None, I'm a goatfucker

Okay

Voting Evet in the referendum gave me a great feeling of schadenfreude . and seeing kemalists lose their shit was the on top

me of course
eating and drinking in front of a muselman while he is starving like a doggo in the deepest place in anatolia is such a pleasure
just show them how i dont give a fuck about their backward religion, what do they want me to do? stop? lol

No one lost its shit. In fact people start realising that they are not minority
considering he barely won with 2 million disputed votes. They think they actually won it and ysk change the winner.

I will try to annoy muslims, lel

Those faggots will regret being mudshits

No one cares silly kuffar. One of the lessons of Ramadan is to endure

Why join Islam? It is literally the worst religion of all, it's like you want to be a slave to a foreign bullshit book + have no friends and not be allowed to do anything fun.

>Why join literally every religion in the world except maybe buddhism which is also shit tho? It is literally the worst religion of all, it's like you want to be a slave to a foreign bullshit book + have no friends and not be allowed to do anything fun.

ftfy

Pretty much every religion has sects or groups who are much more tolerable than the majority. They will always remain minorities though because they don't abide by things other sects use to further their influence, like violence and coercion. Every major religion has been around long enough that they've developed all kinds of different interpretations, Hinduism and Taoism aren't even technically religions but a blanket term to describe a vast swath of different religious groups and religious practices where only a portion of them identify with the term. Only religions like the Abrahamic ones attempt to call themselves under unified banner because they all have a single book guiding them, but that's not even entirely true because different Christian groups accept different books of the Bible and Islam has a massive amount of secondary texts in hadith and sunnah that they don't agree on, and they've been disagreeing on the critical issue of Caliph from the very beginning.
Religion will seem a lot less arbitrary when you stop pigeonholing it into arbitrary holes

>Isn't an arab
>Joins arab nationalism: the religion

It's like those American Norseboos that listen to folk metal and claim to be Norse pagans, except it isn't even cool when the actual people themselves do it. You literally only joined this religion in order to have some arabic girl forced to marry you in an arranged marriage, admit, accept it, move beyond it.

I have no association with Islam but thanks for turning a discussion into a petty as fuck ebin combat """"debate""""". Islam is only arab centric with the language, it otherwise doesn't recognize race besides a clause about the caliph being from the Quraysh but even then if there's no qualified Quraysh it can go to someone else.

i have never actually fasted in my life, i don't know if this is the year i start

Lel camel is just as haram, rabbit is just as haram

isis

youtube.com/watch?v=wkyCucA57Gw

Formal association is irrelevant to what the practitioners are like

Ramadan is literally the proof that Muslims can't even fast as civilized beings, Arab countries report overweight and health problems increase during the month.
So am I, Jibril...
Thanks for making it easier for them to kill you in the future.

nice, Alhadolillah brother

epic butthurt detected

who gave you the idea that gives us a burn?
also eat while you can, you are gonna burn in hell for it anyways so

thick as lead in the upper story

you are confused Argie

I'll eat as much pork as I can during those days

whats that?

>whose

Me, because I always fuck around with grilling open with pork and drinking alcohol :^)

Who would have thought this "freedom" is free to exploit.

Why are muslim holidays so shit?
Is having a good time haram?

This isn't meant to be offensive but why do muslim girls smell so bad during ramadan? Can't you shower?

Me! Im blowing up in excitement, i bet its going to be the bomb this year!

Gonna enjoy some pork ramen

of course you can shower. are you referring to the smell of breath? everyone has it when they don't eat

Praise Satan! Ave Lucifer!

That was probably it

>Whose
Plenty of shitskins

fuck ramadan I have to pretend to be muslim for appearances

and entire month of not being able to fuck tinder bitches because of circumstance

fuck

hell no, that's just wrong to do not eat or drink in the middle of the fucking summer

Always fun when it's during the midnight sun.

Normalfags as just as cancerous as religiousfags.

Why does any mention of islam make the whole board get butt flustered?

this is kaf-fa-ra's sty. proceed with caution. Subhanaka, inni kuntu minazzhalimin

Me. All the immigrants look like they're really suffering during the day, they're in foul mood and hate being alive. Maybe it makes them reconsider following this religion.

Oh, and the lebanese restaurant has a really good all you can eat buffet at night during ramadan.

maybe they don't want trucks of peace mowing down civilians in their country
but that's just a guess

Not you.

Can't wait

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/chechnya-ramzan-kadyrov-gay-men-eliminate-chechen-leader-detain-torture-end-may-2017-camps-russia-a7700711.html

>Whose excited for Ramadan?