Best highschool memory ?

Best highschool memory ?

School closing due to snow

long story short, I was "bullied" into getting gangbanged by 3 black guys on graduation night. It was kind of our inside joke in my friend group that I loved black guys. They had girthy dicks and stayed erect the entire time which was a plus. I couldn't take it after a while so I blew them and left. There's probably pics of it somewhere but nobody's faces were in them.

getting a blowjob behind the equipment shed during gym class. best $10 i ever spent.

Having a girlfriend.

Probably fucking my 16 year old girlfriend when I was 15, I honestly don't think pussy gets better than the ages of 14-16 it's a shame I can't time travel back, I still remember how hot that pussy felt.

>me and all of my friends turn up to do one of our final exams
>everyone is sitting around waiting to get started
>teacher comes into class and says the exam is cancelled because too many people can't make it in due to the heavy snow we were getting
>entire class empties and runs out into the school yard
>hundreds of us jumping around in fresh untouched snow
>making snowmen and having snowball fights
>we have the rest of the day to ourselves so we head to a cafe and get a bunch of warm drinks and food then just fuck around in the snow together

i miss it

taking the virginity of a 14 year old girl, I was 16

>fuck around in the snow together

hanging out with my friends
we had no money and buying beer was our biggest obstacle

I had a steady GF through High School, and so was getting steady pussy. I fucked her every day after school, and then would go my friends and hang out

Life was never more care free

I got Bs in school without trying and my parents didnt push me to do better

I was a huge nerd and got a ton of blowjobs from a hot popular girl so she could pass all her homework assignments. I still see her around sometimes.

DEJA VU!

What a classic joke. Happens to the best of us!

I dont know... walking to school every morning fantasizing about shooting everyone out there.

Seriously though highschool years are meant to be the best years of your life and mines where terrible due to health issues

Class of 1999 Columbine, Colorado...

Bullying people until one day I picked on Chad and got punched in the face seven times and he never returned to school again.

goign to raves and banging my hot 17 year old gf

Fucking checked

If High school years are meant to be the best years of your life, what the fuck are you doing now?

Slowing dying and being mad at everyone for giving me those fucking genes...
Still fantasizing about going back and shooting people

Friends, shitton of weed and no thoughts.
Fuck I'm depressed

>Still fantasizing about going back and shooting people
turn the gun on yourself you piece of shit

I would. Only after taking others lives.

Am I the only one super confused by this picture? Is he saideways in a 3 lane highway drinking beer?

>Still fantasizing about going back and shooting people

Gun massacres used ot be cool but not anymore, everybody is doing this nowadays in muerica

user, do you know why so many kid sdie in school shootings in muerica?

Cause they are not allowed to run at teh corridors...

some kid calling in a bomb threat during exam week

Kek

leaving

But seriously tho. Why would they have the right to live and not me ?

I killed a freshman on the railroad tracks behind my high school.train ran his dead body over.train did it.best highschool memory ever

I second this, use an axe or a hammer, something nobody's seen before, something original. Do you just want to be another mass shooter? Is that it? If you're going to do it you have to do it big, and you have to stand out.

Samefag

I'd probably stream it on facebook or something. That with the fact that I was appreciated by everyone at school should be enough

lol, buthurt muerican, cause you are not allowed to run in the school coridors?

You just got BTFO'd

See

Fine then, be lazy and use a gun, but nobody'll care if you can't beat the high score or do something origonal.

With a hatchet I'd probably kill one and injure few others before getting my ass shot

Let me guess. You’re 40 and this happened yesterday?

>facebook

Disgusting

Dude, the goal is to show it to as many people as possible. People who knew me better even

You don't have to attack everyone in classroom or something. You can attack people in bathroom/janitor room. One at a time.
You're not Anakin Fucking Skywalker to kill all younglings. Patience, Sup Forumsrother.

Senior skip day, smoking blunts and listening to music with my best friends on my back porch.

But I mean, there's something exalting about entering an on going class with a loaded rifle, gazing at the crowd literally paralyzed with fear ... waiting few seconds before firing... all that in front of the teachers who had high hopes for me

graduating and realizing ill never see any of those bastards again

Kid at my school dyed his hair, his friends decided they would wash it out for him. Taped to a lamp post some elderly women had to let him loose. It was fucking brutal but he was a good sport about it. No exaggeration to say the whole school knew about it before hand, following him around at lunch
In the end he got excluded because he wouldn't snitch. Fucked up.
Someone borrowed a camera from drama department to film it but its not on YouTube last time I checked.

best seneior prank ever

Ooo, back then when I got to school and everybody was dead.

Oh wait... this did not happen in reality :'(

Seeing first boobs

when weed and alcohol were new, friday used to be such an exciting day. back then it was a process getting our ducks in a row. the anticipation made the weekend a lot of fun.

waking up at 10am the day after the last day.

Fucking high school starts at 7:30, have to be at the bus stop at 6:30, have to wake up at 5:30

leaving on the last day of class and not going to prom or graduation

>Best highschool memory ?

It ended.

An acquaintance of mine requested that a girl gives him a BJ for £200.

He later blackmailed her to taking nudes of herself behind a supermarket store.

This was around the time that the blackberry was released mid 2010 to 2012.

The guy sent the photo across multiple people and ended up being excluded. Including the girl.

I heard a few years back that he got arrested for trying to cut a teacher with scissors.

Banging hot big tiddy goth gf

being tormented by everone

That pic made laugh so fucking hard! Where the fuck is he going? Lmao

Me too... it was awesome. She was such a cockwhore. Only gf I had that would swallow...too bad she was bipolar.

When the punk kid at lost a bullet from his belt buckle, or some shit. A kid found it in the gym and the whole school went on lockdown.
I was in band at the time so, it was 4 hours of fucking around in the band room. and our room was connected to the rotc class, so we could walk freely back and forth.
They were watching old military comedies like Stripes and shit
Shit was cash

Hard mode

The homicidal hipster

>be me 17
>friends mom calls my phone looking for my friend
>haven’t seen him and hang up
>she calls back and ask if i want to smoke
>i say sure i love weed and get address
>google maps takes me out somewhere in bum fuck north texas
>pull up to single wide
>cracked out jaw jackin grandpa answers door
>leads me back to room with beads for a door
>place smells like heated propane mice shit and cigarettes
>equilibrium gets a little off and i start to get dizzy and sweat
>go thru beads and a cloud of chemical hits me
>she’s standing there holding glass pipe full of meth
>says what’s up youngin and puts pipe down on the dresser
>pulls a can of skoal out and puts a half the can dip into her mouth with a few teeth left
>ask we gonna fuck or not?
>i let out a nervous hah and said sure
>we lay on the twin mattress and i pull flaccid penis out of my athletic shorts
>she said daggum we gonna have to do something bout that
continue?

Go on..

>starts tugging roughly on my dick
>says my sons gotta pretty big dick don’t he? got that from his daddy (friend was half black)
>i said fuck if i know
>start getting hard
>she leans over and spits a mouthful of juice into the bedside trash can and straddles me
>dick wasn’t even hard yet
> she gets up and takes off her wranglers and walks over to dressed and pats her pussy with some stetson aftershave
>comes back to the bed gives my dick one last tug as she straddles me
>it goes right and i hear a slurp
>the warmth was nice
>she starts going faster and faster and i last maybe 30 seconds
>nut all inside her
>i get up and say i have to go and make the mistake of touching my dick and smelling my fingers
>the smell burns my sense of smell and i start throwing up as i back out of driveway
>stop at a 7-11 going home and wash my hands and dick in the bathroom
>the end

I never went to highschool :(

when the accelerants finally caught on fire.

it was fuckin' beautiful.

I got fucked in the ass by my teacher. He married me when I turned 18 and died of a heart attack. I got 700,000$ after life insurance and all sold ass his assets. I went to vegas and won 200k on high stakes black jack....I was just under 1 millions dollars at 23....

I bought a house and sweet car...married my wife and have 3 kids...she has no idea about my past.

I'mma dude btw

>In the end he got excluded because he wouldn't snitch. Fucked up.

wait up, what the fuck? you do that to him, he DOESN'T snitch on you and you fucking cut him anyway? you're the asshole.

you were paddock up until the wife and kids part

A girl told me we would have been bf and gf if she wasnt gang raped by muslims in a train.
>not in those words but its the gist of it
>she used to be the prettiest happy girl in class, she looks like trailer trash today and is a depressed nervous wreck