>romo retired

Feels good mang

Westbrook is my mvp

>cavs losing to magic

this is going to get deleted

rapties are 14-6 without kyrie

they would be unironically worse with him

why?

If harden gets it ill be so mad, refs give him every foul he asks for, even ones that wouldn't be called for any other player. Take away those points and there's no way he's even in the same convo as westbrook

>MS FINSTER MS FINSTER
>AN user USED AN OP IMAGE I DIDNT LIKE

>LeBTFO
get big mac'd faggot
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mods might think it's off-topic. i made a mario gen with wall on it a while back and it got deleted. we might have new mods so who knows though, just saying.

apologize.

what's his endgame?

Do heat fans root for lebron still?

i didn't think about it, but i guess you are right. mods have been mostly cool lately, let's see what happens

you could argue it's either advertising (buy a switch) or off topic (vidya) but obviously it's in jest and part of a meme

Don't worry, that Sup Forums mod is actually John Wall, he's playing the hornets right now so he can't delete this thread

He might check his phone @ halftime though.

just be careful. remember there are like 5 meme masters that browse here, and 2-3 walking memes. we control the memes user not the mods, but they can delete them, good checks and balance system desu.

Thoughts?

HOly fook, I can't wait for the Celtics to BURY LeShook once and for all

Nets are memeing it up

Not watching r/n cuz i got the yankees game on, but good for them.

BROOOOOOOKLYN

this kills the celtics fan

>Thoughts?
that there only ONE team in the NBA with the best Young Core.

BROOKLYN THIS IS FOR YOU

We are guaranteed 8th seed next season with the right moves in the off season.

Don't @ me

I think it's

Wolves
Suns/Nuggets
76ers/Lakers

Wolves are ahead of everyone but Suns/Nuggets and 76ers/Lakers are fairly close. Jokic and Booker are just game changers already and the Lakers (Ingram) and the 76ers (Simmons) game changers need a few more seasons.

FUCK BROOKLYN

The 76ers are barely even rolling out an nba team. They also have something to tank for too unlike the nets.

That's 25k, Masai

>barely even an nba team
>30 wins

really made me think. you won't make the playoffs for another 5 years you phaggots

John Wall has 5 steals in the first half
Please apologize

He's been checking Sup Forums during timeouts and playing with his anger at mario

It's happening

A healthy 76ers are a legit NBA team.

The version of the 76ers playing tonight is full of d-leaguers. And Tiago Splitter.

His team is losing by double digits.

I'm a neutral bystander but a real nba team wouldn't let anyone score 81 points in a half on them

what are you supposed to do when they are making every meme shot in the world?

down by 3 now, this is the power of John Wall, the shookening has no effect on him now, he's immune to it

he's... too powerful

Can we say that though regarding how good they are when healthy? Simmons has been out since the draft.

Dario looks tired desu, they should shut him down, he's already got the ROTY locked up

Oh shit I just checked and even okafor is injured, I feel bad for philly fans who haven't bandwagoned another team yet

J O H N W A L L

>We are guaranteed 8th seed next season with the right moves in the off season.

>Simmons
>Saric
>Embiid
>all dem young athletic wings
>this summer's lottery pick

Literally no reason to change allegiances.

Although I will admit, I'm bandwagoning the Thunder in the playoffs. I know they're not winning the ship but goddamnit Westgod won me over this year.

When some dude I've never heard of named timothe luwawu-cabarrot (great name btw) is your player who's logged the most minutes, there's nothing you can do except close your eyes and wait for the nightmare to end.

>suns/nuggets

i hope a car runs you over.

Yo, I need these niggas to lose, why do all these teams gotta choke when you need em the most...

wall is literally a top 3 pg, this is undeniable fact

craplotte manlets

Feels good to be a lifelong Wizard
We're making the finals this year

Gonna get bounced by the bucks in the forst round

Nets are in the east dude

hello my fellow arab brother

When did they even start showing the nba overseas

>tfw refereed a game this weekend
>some swagfag chucking threes the whole game
>hear him telling the audio guy to make sure they play "his song" after he makes one
>goes something like 0-12 before finally making one in the fourth quarter when they are down by 25
>audio guys plays 'jump on it' clip
>the kid starts doing the dance from fresh prince and tears his acl after spinning around
>game is delayed 20 minutes, 10 minutes of which is him sitting there crying on the ground

california high school basketball is a joke, they need to teach these kids some fucking respect for the game

nuggets have a better young core than the suns

oh thats right lol, i got triggered and posted too fast loil. Lakers got the 8th seed on the west next season on lock down.

We need another big guy like shaq to come along and dominate the league.

Make all these kids like the physical aspect again.

>tears his acl
HAHAHAHAH
you should have taken video

Bucks are straight trash brehs

Cavs have hit 16 3's so far and are on fire. Can they break their record again?

Shaq couldn't play in today's game

ron baker looks like the guy they would cast in rape scenes in the 70s

Can someone post that pic of IT and bradley dancing with the monocle n stuff please
Just for fun

shaw would dominate todays games dont be mis steaken.... hes a ledge in no matter what era he would play in

deander jordan is the closetest thing to shaw look at the numbers theres no butter scenter in the nba if you take into advanced statistics...

you think clay thomson wouldnt thrive with a healthy boned man like shaw in the middle...

>deander jordan is the closetest thing to shaw look at the numbers theres no butter scenter in the nba if you take into advanced statistics

Ya I have that one I want the celtics one for contrast

You are fucking delusional if you truly believe that

why does cousins get so triggered in every game?

I'll rape your little brother kid
Keep it up

He's a huge baby and whines about everything. He makes the game less fun to watch because he's crying all the time.

Are you aware of the internet?
Dumb-o

I don't get why he complains when he's usually the one doing the cheap hits and trying to shove everyone else.

>one doing the cheap hits and trying to shove everyone else.

>i've never seen cousins play

Why aren't they fearing, bros? Our lanklets are getting bullied

Kidd has been playing weird lineups all game. I don't get it.

clips you forgot your trip

He gets fouled normally and proceeds to make a big deal out of it every single time, leading to him doing all sorts of dumb shit.

kys

Their getting outmuscled and bullied in the paint. OKC is playing physical on the wings too and it's bothering the fuck out of the bucks. Kidd is trying to find a lineup/players to deal with it. A similar situation happened with memphis. They're also getting nothing from their guards which has been the case since Brogdon got hurt

da fuq is this loli pedofest @ chesapeake

Yeah, I'm not digging it. Just show me the fucking minigames or the Thunder Girls.

hes our guy

>He gets fouled normally and proceeds to make a big deal out of it every single time
because he doesn't get calls because he's big, total discrimination to the big man, blake griffin also gets it, clips will back me up on this one.

>minigames
i fucking love fan mini games, there' soo bad it's entertaining.

grizzlies x spurds wont reach 100 points combined at the end

fuck this shit

Yeah but I think he knows Monroe is the best option for this kind of game. It would be a lot harder to bully him than say thon maker.

Prepare that asshole celcucks

Adams has such a sexy floater

needs to be more aggressive with it

nets might get 150 points

>chimptors

Hahahahaha fuck the raptors good luck trying to make it past the first round

He bricked one that could've won the Spurs game.
Was wide open, could've dunked it instead too, they were in the bonus and could've gotten free throws.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK PAUL GEORGE

Most Dangerous 8th seed ever.