Racial issues on the new Warcraft movie

What went so insanely wrong? Diversity problem is not only upon humans, but now elves too.
What's next? African elves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hcEBIOElLbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mentioned elf

we wuz drows n shieeeet

Fuck the night elves blood elves are superior

No matter what you do they'll always find something to be pissed off about.

This

I'm going to start using drow as subtle racism and see if people pick up on it

> Paris Hilton race

Fal'dorei are master race 2 legged fucking SHITS

i wanna see nigger gnome with the voice of issac hayes now

Sup Forums absolutely BTFO yet again ahahahahah

>No... ONE elf is asian.
What's his point even? That there are too few Asians playing elves? It's not entirely clear.
Blood Elves look to be based a bit on old Chinese architecture and clothing. Just compare with the Fire Nation in Avatar, those are directly based on Han dynasty Chinese clothing and architecture.
Not as clear a connection as the pandaren though, but don't expect to see those in the movie. I hope not.

>drows

I prefer Dunmer

they are trying to appeal to casuals who werent going to see it anyways and are pissing off the people who were going to see it

>asian elves
Holy kek. In the old days, when fantasy writers actually knew what they were doing instead of doing variations on Tolkien, different races were represented by different species. If you wanted to be boring and use them as a metaphor for real-world racism, you could still do that: most recent example I could think of is The Witcher, where the elves have exaggerated facial features and suffer pogroms in medieval Poland.
What's more diverse than regular elves, though? They DON'T EVEN EXIST in real life: that's as diverse as you can get, according to the newspeak definition of the word.

>crack addicted elves

Wat? How?

Ejsian Babes :Dddd

>African elves?
You say that like they don't exist.

I created a female blood elf and just to jerk off to. I never leveled her very high

You're literally fapping to a Korean, disgusting
youtube.com/watch?v=hcEBIOElLbE

WE WUZ AWRDINATUHZ N SHITZ TILL EVIL EMPERIULS MADE RED MAWNTAIN BLOW.

Someone post that fucking screenshot from the Time Article. The one about that cunt belittling Tolkien. Makes my blood boil every time. I'm glad this movie will bomb.

>40% on RT
>29 on Metacritic

Eat dicks.

Trolls are the Africans to Elves
>We wuz empires and shit, mon

What the fuck is this retarded neckbeard shit?

well technically if you think about it elves have 1 distinct trait that visibly sets them apart from humans. the ears. east asians have 1 distinct trait that sets them apart from all humans the epicanthal fold

both known for dex based combat not str based combat and in wow night elves do flips if you jump who does flips? ninjas. what are ninjas ? asians

are they portrayed as white people with pointy ears yes obviously but they are based on asians who most white people would have never seen when elves as a concept were dreamt up. even up to early 1900s many would have never seen 1

>TAZ'DINGO

>not using redguard

I was thinking about this,and actually came to conclusion that I shouldn't really be upset about anything.One could look at it and see interracial propaganda being pushed,niggers as humans,strong woman characters,etc.It's clear that they're trying so hard to please PC police.
But one could look at it from a positive perspective.
Main character is white,and very attractive white man.Majority of humans are white,and you can tell that they put non-whites in just so SJW can stay quiet.Female character is orc,so it's natural that she's strong.
Race-mixing is discouraged by both humans and orcs.
All in all,it could have been worse.

So theres one Asian elf and not all elves are Asian? Fucking dropped. Makes no sense. You either go full asian, full european, full nigger or you dont bother.

In wow they just copied bunch of Asian buildings for the night elves. They were supposed to represent the orientals until they went made panda shits.

Any other Sup Forums-relevant news and bits about upcoming Warcraft movie?

I want to see how Blizzard's writers/contacts wanted to resolve the whole "We destroyed our own planet, humies! It is only fair that we will take yours instead!" matter regarding Orc VS Human conflict.

You missed the point.

Night Elven architecture is based on Byzantine classicism and ancient Greek

they dindu do nuthin
poor immigrant orcs were just corrupted and used by their shadowy overlords

Night Elven "architecture" is a bunch of stupid treehouses.

Nelves were mix of Japanese and Roman architecture. High elves were just Tolkien rip offs and belves were edgier versions of that.

The thing with asians is that they draw their elves like europeans, white skin and big eyes. Asians understand when they see superior race.

Post elves.

so elves are just like humans except pointy ears. lame..

>What's next? African elves?

You never watched ST:Voyager?

Elves are already a race, what the fuck is this shit?
God dammit, you can't even have simple bad guys versus good guys stories anymore, everything has to be shades of grey with so much ideology crammed into it that it's bursting at the seams.
>Warcraft 1, demon fueled killing machines have come through a portal into Azeroth seeking to scour the planet clean of life
>Warcraft movie, based on Warcraft 1, orcs are gud bois who dindu nuffin, dey got tricked by the demons and it ain't dey fault, raycist ass humans

>Night Elven architecture is based on Byzantine classicism and ancient Greek

But the same works for early Islamic architecture too, user! :)

could you make an asian human in wow? I remember you could play as a nigger but don't remember asians

But the orc were tricked by the demons has been the story since pretty much forever tho lad.

one of the face options had chink/slant eyes so i guess

I'm actually inclined to like that. It makes sense that within the arch-races of elves, dwarves, humans orcs alike there would be phenotypical differences based on geography and environment.

They weren't so much tricked as they were given an outlet for the latent desires within them.
Kil'jaeden fed them a line of bullshit, sure, but when it came time to drink the blood, orcs like Grom shoved to the front of the line and said "Drink or die."

The movie spins it so that they were legitimately innocent and taken advantage of, and the humans are totally unreasonable in their militant rebuke of the orcs, with orcs like Durotan reaching out to the humans and showing them the error of their ways.

Elves only has one race and that is rape cumdumpsters

Dark elves anyone?

I always liked to play that role

but then you should have areas full of black/asian/white human characters instead of random distribution

>wood elves
>high elves
>night elves

There are your elf "races"

Save a few knife-ears to throw into magma as a sacrifice to Armok

>saving knife ears
>saving any non-human races

>The movie spins it so that they were legitimately innocent and taken advantage of, and the humans are totally unreasonable in their militant rebuke of the orcs,

This makes me sad that Wildstar has failed as a game completely, as the side representing humanocentric order starts out as a genocidal, totalitarian caste society thus making it impossible to write them off as sudden bad guys later on.

JUST A REMINDER THAT GRAND MARSHAL GARITHOS DID NOTHING WRONG