Trump is a cuck who will lose the general election

Trump is a cuck who will lose the general election.

Screencap this post you butthurt autists. I'm gonna be laughing on election day.

What are you sliding, Orbitz?

Vote for Bowie!

K

just because you guys lost to the left doesn't mean you can try and spread your butthurt to ameribros

Congrats on your lawless hellhole you helped to create with institutions like Apartheid.

You have a really nice country retard. Fuck off.

I want him to win, but i think he will loose sadly...
The powers that be, will never allow a Trump presidency...

If he does win tho... mabye my jaded soul will final find some hope again

Your jaded soul will never find hope again then, but you live in Norway so you should have a nice, enjoyable life regardless. I love that country, the people, and the language. Food is good too.

"Trump is a cuck who will never get the nominee.

Screencap this post you butthurt autists. I'm gonna be laughing on election day."

This sounds so familiar

He will win. Name ONE Murrican election where the most charismatic candidate lost.

Yeah, because your autismal mind made it up. Go suck on a licorice pipe and jack of to the moomins or korkeajännitys or whatever it is you gayboy elf faggots do.

Especially being a non-American, I don't care about Trump himself. But what is a good opportunity for redpilling is the way media treats him ("Trump is literally Hitler" "he said all Mexicans are rapists") and his "anti-protests", where Mexicans, who likely aren't even citizens just fuck shit up and Trump is deemed to be the violent one

Which Bundesland?

feelin gratification that your country elected a communist?
don't worry, no one gives a shit about your politics, let alone what you have to say about ours, yurocuck.

Trump more charismatic than Hillary? HA! You make me laugh! He's like a middle schooler presenting a book report he didn't actually do.

so much anal leakage from that butthurt, you could almost say..sourkraut

steiermark

which one u in

i don't have time to waste with you. shouldn't you be fortifying your electric fence and booby traps instead of posting on Sup Forums?

Hillary has the charisma of a nagging soccer mom. She should let Bill do the campaigning if she wants to win.

>who will lose the general election.
no one here seriously thinks he can win. We are just memeing, you new fag

Trump is strong you dumbo

I was just curious, whether that IP tracker works.

shouldn't you do the same with the imminent horde approaching

How does it feel, Austrofag, knowing that your culture will be destroyed, your cities turned into crime-ridden shitholes and thousands of your women and children will be raped because .3% of your population was too cucked to vote for Hofer?

I know, your ass is still very sore. We won't make the same mistake. Have fun in Viennabad!

Good post

lol, I'm not scared of an little Austrian Trumpcuck.

Hast du mich schon gefunden? hahnrei

The horde is already in your country, mine will always be safer.

auscuck is very butthurt today, but like an autist he takes out anger on someone else that has a chance

You won't elect Trump. Can't WAIT to see the butthurt on election day. Gonna be amazing.

>Congrats on your lawless hellhole you helped to create with institutions like Apartheid.
>Apartheid is removed
>Country goes to shit
>Apartheid's fault
>Not Niggers fault

Liberal Logic

I'm in the process of screen capping all the deluded Trumpcuck posters to then make a collage like we did when Romney lost

not with a self loathing leader and population, you need strong brave muhamad cock to pleasure you mom, sister and daughter

You should remove yourself from existence. You truly are a troubled little cuckold and without the bulls counseling you are angry in the world of bantz.

Actually, you seem incredibly butthurt since you keep posting this stuff with frog images. You're trying really hard not to sound mad, but you are.

Fucking LOL, what a sad fuck.

You're from Estonia.

Let that sink in.

Fuck off with your homo Finn boyfriend.

let it all out gunter, while you sit in the corner watching your wife ride the bull, and on the tv Trump makes america great again...while you clean muhamads mighty cum off your pillow for a nights rest

You are so butthurt right now it's unbelievable. This is too much. How mad are you right now? Are you totally red and sweating while you type this shit up? LOL

Adding you to my collage for when Trump loses.

>He doesn't know that the baltics is literally the best place to live in the world

The only people who say that are people who have never been there, or other Baltic states.

Fucking Australia posters I swear to God

Jes. Great eesti. Nigger free. Faggotry and degeneracy free.
Keep trying, eesti will prevail. The cuckold you elected was on a secret mission,old cultural marxist faggot hailing straight from eesti. He will make sure you will get your daily dose of negro semen. Only thing I'm sad about is pure aryan girls getting culturally enriched. It's your fault, damn I wish I could slap yo' shit.

probably how butthurt you are when Hofer lost, it's ok gunter, there is still a cuckhold place for you on reddit

>Keep trying, eesti will prevail. The cuckold you elected was on a secret mission,old cultural marxist faggot hailing straight from eesti. He will make sure you will get your daily dose of negro semen. Only thing I'm sad about is pure aryan girls getting culturally enriched. It's your fault, damn I wish I could slap yo' shit.

Didn't read, but you sound mad.

You sound mad as hell and like you have a butt that is paining you like crazy.

>t. .3%

Laugh it up, pretty soon it's gonna be your flag on that native Portuguese man.

You are going to be REALLY butthurt. Worse than the Romneyfags.

I mean seriously, I could see if it was a landslide for Van der Bellen, but .3%? That really fucking blows. I'd kill myself if I were only 31,026 votes between being safe or being raped by packs of feral sandniggers.

austcuck thinking everyone is mad, no one cares about auscuck not even south african lol .3%

:)

So mad you quoted me twice. Now your posting has become erratic, as you frantically merge the name of my country with "cuck". That will surely show me! An added bonus, .3%, because that will totally make me mad! Protip: I didn't vote for Hofer :^)

You are extremely mad and need to get some ass ointment pronto. I don't know if they even sell it in South Africa though. LOL

It's a shame Hofer just isn't as smart as Trump. I really can't tell you how lucky I am to be in a country with a guy genius enough to outsmart some of the goodest goys on earth with gorillions of shekels backing them. Poor Gunther.

Hillary's own campaign is concerned about her unlikability, they keep her out of the spotlight as much as possible. Meanwhile Trump is getting insane media exposure, he is the most famous person on the planet right now.

sage

And he's STILL going to lose. LOL

You're so butthurt you can't stop posting. You know it's true too, which is why you're probably desperately posting this stuff in hopes that I'm wrong.

But I won't be wrong. And the memes and butthurt will be GLORIOUS on election day. I'll be ready with my popcorn.

Trump won't win. Also saging does nothing newfag.

Why not?

you are trying too hard gunter

What do you mean, why not?

In 100 years Afrikaans will not exist anymore. How does that make you feel?

>31,026 votes
>.3%

So close, Gunther. Better luck next time. Although I think next time you'll be electing who gets to do the call to prayer from the Stephansdom.

>implying I'm afrikaans
lol in 25 years whites won't even be in austria, how does that make you feel?

No matter how hard you meme, anyone with a brain knows that won't happen. You guys are so melodramatic, LOL. can't cure butthurt i guess.

>I'll be ready with my popcorn

You mean your halal from the cart out in Stephansplatz? I hear it's .3% cheaper.

Again, that's not even remotely possible. Afrikaans, English, whatever you are, you are not the future of your country, and are so butthurt that you assume that Europe will be overrun in a quarter of a century, which is simply untrue. Keep crying cuck, but the fact that you're here proves you're still butthurt.

:6)

Sup Forums supported Ron Paul more than Romney, then when Romney won the nomination they supported him, even then know one really gave a shit

It was nothing like the support for Trump this election, but keep basing your judgement on a shopped collage dumb cunts.

Trump will win, screencap that Dago

(You)
>(you)

Man you really are butthurt. Now you're googling famous Viennese places in order to sound like you know something about the country! Calm down little butthurt man, your time will come when Trump loses. Gonna be super funny, LOL!!!

Trump is gonna lose, and for the reasons you explained at the beginning of your post, the fallout will be monumental. This board will literally snap in half, and it is then that I will start Hillaryposting. Adding you to the collage.

Your butthurt is coming tomorrow Gunther, in the form of a pack of 7-inch sandnigger cocks jizzing all over your wienerschnitzel. But then again, this is coming from the country that got BTFO by Serbia in WWI.

shh allah will cure all anal trauma, wish you well and many mixed babies because you cannot defend your culture or women

Hahaha this Austrocuck bragged that he didn't even vote for Hofer. I didn't notice that at first because I was too busy thinking of more .3% jokes.

Man, you are SO mad. Nothing is coming tomorrow, except for a nice day off and sunny weather. In November, however, your butthurt will be palpable. LOL

The Gumby Butthurt Twins. Separated at birth, both equally autistic. LOL, it's so sad.

What do you guys think of my bet slip?

he is a willing cuck indeed

How much does your AIDs medication cost?

Trump is going to win, there's absolutely no doubt at this point.

Democrats hate Hillary much more than republicans hate Trump. It didn't take much convincing for the general conservative populace to breathe a heavy sigh and don a MAGA hat, but Hillary is so universally disliked that her numbers are going to be pathetic.

If you're cashing out on the Bernster, you're going to have a lot of extra cash there my friend.

If you didn't vote for Hofer, who did you vote for?

How I see it is Hillary gets dumped because she's crooked

Between Bernie Mac and Trump

I doubt she'll get dumped. There probably will be a somewhat sizable chimpout at the DNC, but I don't think it will cause Bernie to be the nominee. Plus, more people voted for Hillary anyway, so if anybody would be disenfranchised, it would be Hillary voters.

Isn't he calling for a recount?

Also what about the ongoing investigation against her?

Surely a criminal couldn't hold the office of president

don't project your own cuckdom on others, fellow austriabreh

I don't speak Arabic, translation pls

Who Boinie? I'm not sure, I kind of tuned him out since it's pretty much set in stone. And the thing is, the FBI isn't moving forward until the next president is sworn in, because if they bring charges in before that, Onigger will just pardon the cunt. They know that Trump will press the prosecution hard if he's in, so I think they're just waiting. They've been interviewing people close to her recently, so they're just waiting for the right time, gathering moar evidence.

OP reporting in

So if Hillary is elected in.

And gets BTFO, what would happen

It'd go to the VP since VP is next in line of succession. And by the looks of things that might be Elizabeth Warren, which in that case I'd fucking hang myself.

no you wont if he loses you'll be crying like all of us faggot

Kill yourself antifa fag.

Austria-Canada are the Demonic duo of cuckposting from now on

>A FUCKING QUEEF

kek wanted Canada to have a friend to play with, that´s why Hofer lost ,double d.u.b.s confirm