Hello. Ameranon here. Just mixed tobacco and marijuana for the first time and am stoned as fuck

Hello. Ameranon here. Just mixed tobacco and marijuana for the first time and am stoned as fuck.

>why doesn't everyone do this
>the Europeans were right

Why doesn't everyone do this??

Take a good time then

I used to do this since my first joint but would love to smoke it pure

Too bad it’s too expensive and too illegal

eurofag here, actually i think i would get higher if i smoked greenpeace joints. when you smoke a spliff mixed with tobacco you usually get hit by the strong raw tobacco that burns

The reason I don't is simply because that's way most expensive than just buying weed. Everyone knows that when you combine two or more drugs of the same type it boost effects of those said drugs.

...because you'll get addicted to the tobacco.

Spliffs suck, if you're wanting to get high smoke weed, if you want to just fuck up your lungs for no reason then smoke tobacco

I enjoy spliffs occasionally but I'm a glass person. The tobacco kinda helps me conserve bud, you know?

>hurr i mixed 2 things im super stoned
smoke a cig after like a normal person dipshit\

This, I got addicted to tobacco by the time I was 17 doing this. 33 now and only just breaking free of the addiction

that doesnt apply to all combinations

Amerifag here. I've preferred spliffs over joints forever.

Haven't gotten addicted to cigs either because I don't smoke every day.

The Australian way is the best way mate

it's important to apply the right ratio user. The only reason to add tobacco is to make your weed burn better. Don't be a dumbass and exceed 1/10

Waste of Good Weed

I always do that because I smoke cigarettes and since tobacco gives cancer and marijuana cures cancer, it's really just common sense that you should mix them of you don't have cancer and don't want to get it but still want to smoke

>since tobacco gives cancer and marijuana cures cancer
lol

You only need to add tobacco if its a big joint only so it burns better, maybe also for that sweet nicotine hit. What i hate is when someone rolls a big joint and puts in half tobacco, like fuck dude. You could have rolled a small joint with the amount of weed used and it would burn fine.

But just most though, was referring to stimulants

He's not entirely wrong though

But the small one will be gone really fast. It's about the process just as much as the result.

Marijuana is illegal kid and injecting it can kill you, why don't you edgeucate yourself before the police get their.

>Australian way
What is that, weed mixed with vegemite?

kekd

I bet you're an amerifag who likes to chip.
Use baccy from straights in the grinder.
You kind of people make me sick.

Weed with tobacco is a waste of both.

We only started putting baccy in it to make it go further (oy vey!) and now it appears there is no turning back

i used to smoke, then i discovered dabs and will never look back

plant matter isnt even worth my time any more

10 years of regularly smoking marijuana with cigarettes tobacco. and im still here

since it's Aussie, instead of smoking out of your mouth, you shove the roach up your ass

>mixed tobacco and marijuana
i quiting smoking this way
and its working really well

>roll 1/8th mix,
>cm before roach only tobacco

iv associated the end of the joint with the taste of only tobacco
smoking rollies now taste like ass, and i puke if i smoke pack cigarettes.
i smoke 7, 50g packs, less per month
kicking weed after that is piss

I take it no one here smokes blunts the only right way to smoke weed and tobacco together

I ACCIDENTALLY I ACCCEDELTLY THE HOLE BOTTLE BOTTLE

this.
mixing tobacco with good weed is weed rape.

smoking weed doesn't cure cancer.
oil / vapour maybe.

Who am I to talk though because
>it's really just common sense

spliffing tastes worse

Smoke a cigarette afterwards if you have to. You are smoking a unfiltered cigarette with weed basically.

>Smoke a cigarette afterwards
one of the best times for a cig, tbh.
pure weed first, tho.

Smoking normally, but jibbering incomprehensible nonsense at the same time while fending off hordes of venomous spiders using a Bowie knife?

McGangbang.

Lol because I'm old enough to know better than to sit around thinking of new ways to use drugs.

Lulz, weed cures cancer.

Yea, good job buddy you succeeded.

What the fuck you think a blunt is? Weed wrapped in a tobacco leaf. Dumb shit

Weed definitely cures cancer this is known because I saw it on a Facebook picture and I like smoking weed. Obviously if both those things occur it's true.

Rather just be addicted to the weed?

i don't care if it's a spliff. if ive got a joint/blunt lit I usually light up a cigarette anyways. most people don't smoke tobacco though so I that's why

You faggots why u dont combine weed with cocaine and some snacks, like the pringles ones.

seeds not addictive. People just spend 120 bucks on it every week for fifteen years straight wasting 3 hours every day smoking it because they can quit anytime they want

Maybe just weed itself tbh.
Look at it this way you're burning a material and inhaling the smoke into your lungs, whatever the fuck it is it can only be so safe

Don't forget the fact it cures cancer but the guberment keep it a secret.

is popular here because its much cheaper. w is more expensive over here and tobacco is fairly cheap when bought in pouches.otherwise most ppl i know would be smoking your version of a blunt

I thought the same when I first smoke a spliff, but the head rush went away and then the headaches came. You can get much higher off a joint of pure green.

>Just mixed tobacco and marijuana

congratulations, you've discovered what 12 year olds do when smoking cigarettes for the first time

nice mcgangbang

eurofag here we mostly smoke pure weed, we mix it with tobacco only at first because you get less stoned that way

Thats Not True and we both know it

That's like mixing dog shit in with your ham sandwich because then you'll have more ham sandwich. Na nigga you just made a shit sandwich

That's horse shit. Every eurofag I know mixes because none of you have any fuckn money

I smoke my cigarettes and I hit my weed to pass out. I don't like mixing the two. There's no way you're giving the green justice by puffing it.

Granted, the first thing I do after smoking pot is light a fucking CIG

Seriously, hit that pipe to pass out. I don't even think I like joints, but of course I slam them anyway.

Whenever that big hit comes, it's like your coming out a fucking blackout seizure, your body is beaming like UFO is taking you up, you don't know what the fucking is going, shit everywhere

if you dont mix tobacco with your cannabis then how do you smoke your haschis?

also we mix it with tobacco caus its to strong to smoke without. dunno about american bush tho. never tried it.