> 2017
> Not having a foot fetish

What the fuck are you waiting for? Girls show their feet all the time. While you wait for your "celeb-fu" to leak nudes or you crush to post an ass shot, Ill be BUSTING FAT NUTS to her feet like the fucking GOD that I am. Foot fetish is the best fetish no debate.

moar lad

Hell yeah brother

Enjoy athletes cock you rotten piece of Shit.

Yuck drink bleach nasty ass

same things goes with pussies and literally any other part of the body

>What the fuck are you waiting for?
To find feet sexually arousing. I just don't get it. They're like hands, but worse.

I bet you kiss girls faggot

Only little dick cucks get off to feet.....fuckin beta.

I got ya nigga

It's literally just an enhancement to my sex life, fucking a nice warm pussy, feeling tits, with some soft ass feet in my face... heaven

>worshiping and busting your load to feet
kill yourself pathetic beta trash. every sub""human"" with this fetish needs to be exterminated

Oh, you poor soul.
What's it like being born incomplete?

This nigga gets it

what's it like being born a degenerate? being sexually attracted to feet is just unnatural

Got a question for you op
What defines a sexy feet? Being smooth like a baby or is it just the shape?? I know its sibjective but whats ur preferences

Foot fetish is BEST fetish

Being a virgin is unnatural, yet here you are. Virgin as ever.

Hellls yes!

>he made a valid argument that threatens my sexuality! better call him a virgin, that'll show him!

Reroll (but this time i want op to notice)

Smooth and well taken care of (pedicured ect.) Also the legs gotta be nice too.

fuck yes, moar

Been having regular fantasies of licking my ex line managers feet.

Really want to make it happen one day

i would love to worship a woman's feet right now

>2017
>being retarded
disgusting

Is it just me or foot fetish really is a strong part of our society?
I mean, look at how many times you see women’s feet showed in a sexy way in movies, tv shows and advertising. I also noticed that as soon as weather warms up a little bit girls tend to sport sandals and open shoes, even if it’s a little too soon or to late for the season. It’s rare to see males with sandals and it’s not something most men would do (at least in a urban environment, not talking about the seaside and shit like that).
What do you think?

Girls like their everything to be pretty, having a foot fetish isn't so weird that your average gal would be put off by it. All but 1 I've messed with were flattered and indulgent

men belong under a woman's foot

MORE! Those are some of the best I've ever seen.

Naw, a woman's feet belong in a mans face because she's on her back with her legs on your shoulders

I have a HUGE foot fetish but I have to say, random close-ups don't do anything for me unless I know who it is (celeb or someone irl) am I the only one?

Sometimes i find that feet out of context are not attractive... but usually for me that's because I'll think they are ugly feet either way. Sometimes if it's someone I find really attractive, then I don't mind their feet looking bad

EXACTLY MY GUY. I gotta see the whole package before I get invested.

me too, in order from least to absolute cum explosion:
celebs (must be a real turn on)
random pretty girls (models or random girls on facebook I don’t know shit of)
random pretty girls (friends of friends)
girls I know directly make me cum buckets

Man, why do the wrinkles on both of her feet so it for me?

According to Freud, foot fetish originates as a sublimated Oedipal complex. The penis is the archetypal symbol of authority (the word "fascism" has the same Latin root as "fascinum," for example, which was slang for penis), and so children naturally assume their mother has a penis, which represents her authority.

Children who develop an Oedipal complex become sexually fixated on their mother's penis, and when they realize their mother doesn't have one, their attention shifts to the part of their mother to which they are closest as children, and which most resembles a penis: her toes.

So your foot fetish is actually the result of a repressed desire to suck on your mom's penis.

Pretty sure foot fetish is the biggest fetish out there.

Chicks put their feet on display, because they KNOW men like it. Nothing unnatural here.

Literally heaven

exactly, i love giantess stuff

Hit me up footlover16673 if you want to swap pics

Weak bait, degenerate.

Bait? You can look it up for yourself, assuming you can read.

>Implying Freud was more than a coked up sperg projecting his own shit super hard

Well my mother is a tranny and I have a foot fetish, so rock the vote there Siggy.

I`ve read already all Freid works, and there is no such a bullshit, that you just type in this thread, you mongol.

when will men learn to submit to women

It's not, and you clearly haven't, especially since you can't even spell Freud.

You fucking morons

post original picture please

The fact tou still use the word beta and presumably alpha too, to categorize individuals goes to show how much of a dicl sucking fag you are

TBH hes not entirely wrong.

Nigger don't go around acting like any fucking thing that coked up loony said has any relevance to actual psychology, if you relate that's on you and reflects nothing

>Foot fetish is the best fetish no debate.

This

Cumming for this

No one here is going to judge you if you just admit it. I'm perfectly fine admitting it.

You did not make a valid argument. All you said is that it is unnatural. Which nakes no sense. How can a fetish be unnatural. It is the result of a natural, organic process.

And you must be a virgin to be so close minded about sexuality.

It's for your own good, if you go around referencing Freud like it's relevant/correct than you'll seem like the worst kind of shitty hipster that babbles about whatever without knowing a damn thing about it. You do you, I'm just trying to help

Do you have a counter argument or are you just in denial?

Nice milfy feet for you user.

You think it's coincidence that the two biggest kinks on Sup Forums are feet and women with cocks?

Footfags are degenerate, it's a very beta fetish

And incest

It's not an argument that Freud was wrong, just a statement.

Yeah I want the original too, it's so hot but that little dude ruins it.

Yes??

>ruins it
I think you mean "makes it epic."

Nothing I do is beta, faggot. Hot guys cant be beta

Gfs feet.fresh pic.