Any chicago style pizza vets here?

Any chicago style pizza vets here?

Finally found a place in Australia that does them, what toppings (or stuffings I guess?) should I get for an original experience.

oh yeah, high res pic related.

Where is it gay cunt

Never tried them but they do look gross.

Enrico's pizza and pasta in Geelong, Victoria

Gotta have sausage first of all. I find that sausage and black olives go well.

Pizza is nice :)

how about spider-pizza?

Classic in Chicago is sausage and pepperoni

Correct. I like fresh garlic and mushrooms in there too.

Patrician detected. Mushrooms are great with sausage too but don't overdo the toppings OP.

Pepperoni is gay. I know Maddox is a faggot but he was right on this one.

this shit is so fucking bomb

Sausage for sure. Idk how they will do it there but at Giordanos in the Chi the sausage is usually one giant patty or layer within the deep dish. You really don't need anything else other than some parmesan and red pepper flake sprinkled on top

Just have a parma ya cunt. You know you want it

Hey what can I say black olives are amazing. Try them on nachos with hot peppers. I'm on the Southside we got a place that makes huge hand made pizza puffs. Out of this world.

That's a quiche not a pizza you fucking autistic shits.

Its a pizza pie you dense cunt

New York Style beats Chicago style. I don't want a bowl of soup while eating slice of pizza and no crust

If you're from Chicago you likes it thick. Both on our pizza and the asses of our women.

Sounds delicious. The food in Chicago is god tier in general. Also banana peppers on pizza are my jam too.

Now I'm fucking starving. That's, OP.

Do you even know what a quiche is?

*rolls eyes*

Lol New York style? If I wanted some crackers id just open a sleeve of Saltines. New York style is shit. Your sausage is probably rat droppings. Disgusting.

This shit reminds me of the Spongebob episode where he forgets how to make a krabby patty. I mean come on, how can you not know that the cheese goes ON TOP of the sauce?

Wrong pizza you fucking waste of human skin pedo nigger bitch ass piece of utter flaming garbage. Kill your family and yourself so you never can curse the earth with your stench ever again.

I feel you on fat asses but people on TV tell me the people who actually live in Chicago don't eat much deep dish. Is that untrue?

>New York Style beats Chicago style

confirmed faggot

You know what they say about Chicago "Come for the food, stay because you got murdered."

2009 called they want there use of a * to indicate movements back.

Doesn't need to be dumped with a soup pot full of sauce sausage and other shit bc the dough and crust is shit to attempt to try and mask it. New York and New Jersey has good dough and crust by itself. Just a basic cheese pizza wins any day. Also Philly has pretty good pizza and would still be better.

Depends. Lots of people here love pizza. There's lots of other amazing local food here two so people here have quite the variety.

My sister and her family just moved to Oak Park and my mom and stepdad moved there too like a month later. They're both retired and wanted to be near their grandkids. Anyway what's Oak Park like? Seems like a yuppie suburb?

chekked and kekked

Also Chicago is gay. Go kill destroy all the fish and rivers on St Patrick's day some more. Retards.

so, what is this chicago style you talk of?

>sushi pizza
I love sushi and I love pizza but this is a crime against god and nature. What the fuck were they thinking?

They don't use that much sauce on a deep dish. The big crust is crunchy on the outside and chewy on this inside. New York just doesn't compare.

they use eco-friendly vegetable-based dye.

>yfw you realize they use stewed tomatos in chicago derp dish

Stewed tomatos are fucking disgusting

thank you user, at least someone understands.

>Italian sounding place
>chicago style pizza

This is pure cancer, so disrespectful of italian culture.

Yeah the suburbs are pretty boring. They're starting to get a little ghetto on the Southside because the niggers are moving out of the city. Mount GreenWood is town of Chicago and it's mostly whites and the cops here are very leery of black people. One time me and a group of friends were walking down the street and we saw a bunch of black dudes walking down from the same school. They're cool guys we all just said what's up and moved along, then a cop rolls up and says "Did those niggers give you boys any trouble?"

Different fag here. That still just seems kind of fucked up m8.

Not just NY but East coast in general is better than Chicago in any way, shape, or form. Fuck Chicago

superset of chicago style pizza, apparently.

>chicago pizza

that is a tomato and cheese pie, don't call it a pizza

Why do people always do this? I think Chicago and New York pizzas are both fantastic tbh. They're so different. Same name and same ingredients but the qualities of them could hardly be more dissimilar.

Most chain pizza places don't even offer Chicago style bc how much it sucks. Bowl of mess

Another skeptic non-believer. It's okay. You're just ignorant. I forgive you.

>sausage is usually one giant patty or layer within the deep dish

sounds tasty..

quiche is with eggs and puff pastry you cunt

It looks like a fried roll. I'm sure it's not a full size pizza... right ?

And it's good as fuck too so even if user was right, which he isn't, it would be a failed insult.

they called? did you warn them about ISIS? trump?

I'm just jerking people's chains. I like Chicago even though most gamers I meet online are dicks from there. But it's just preference really.

Emotions runs pretty high when you talk about your cities famous pizza.

I can't even tell from that picture tbh. It doesn't sound good or right either way.

I wish I had famous food in my town. I'm in Seattle with a lot of great places to eat, no doubt, but we're not known for anything like that.

No. I did ask if I could borrow about three fiddy.

XD

Dude chicago food is so fucking good. I gained 6 pounds in three days while I was out there for a wedding a couple of months ago.

This.

I feel you, I'm in Paris

Guess it's kebap now?

this is now a chicago pizza thread

Did you try a breaded steak sandwich? There are many chefs online that have been all over the world and could not find a better sandwich.

Actually I hear Seattle has some great and unique food. I always wanted to go to visit sometime. It's a really artsy place and I hear there is a area of food trucks and stuff that sell really unique food. Very creative and different

I absolutely love it aswell don't worry, but a chicago pizza is not a quiche: it has no eggs and no pufff pastry
so he's wrong and he's a cunt
facts

OP Here

We have our own style in Australia as well as the authentic pizzas from italy (400 Gradi in Melbourne was crowned world's best pizza for their margherita which I've had, it's fucking divine.)

Pizza is my favourite food so I've wanted to try all sorts, so calm the fuck down you cunts.

Also whoever said to have a parmi instead, go fuck yourself, parmi is the most boring ass food I've ever had the displeasure of eating. I fucking hate parmis it should be deleted from every menu in australia.

Pâté? That was my favorite thing I tried in Paris. That was late 90's though. I don't remember seeing kebabs everywhere at that time

Vito and Nick's! I come in every Tuesday for the Tuesday special large sausage pizza and picture of beer for 20 bucks

Thin crust is far superior in every fucking way

its a fucking fried egg and pepperoni pizza look at this

Get bent.

If that's a chicago style pizza to you, then let me introduce to you: pie.

Pâté is more from the south west originally I guess

Buffalo here, chain pizza sucks period. We really dont have them here, there are no papa johns, dominoes tries every once in a while but they close down within a year or two at most. I know of 1 little ceasers, it hasnt been there for very lokg though.

There are some pizza huts scattered about, but in buffalo they dont deliver. I was shocked the first time i went somewhere and found out they did.

Pizza and wings is a staple here, there are so many great local joints the chains cant compete. In fact reading through this thread Im sitting here trying to decide which place i want to order from...

And for the record NY style is confined to that shit hole down state, and its not very good at all, but if i had to choose between nyc and chicago id go with the flat cardboard shit over the pizza soup

kek, italian facade and not serving any pizzas

Lol are you trolling. Paris is known for some of the best culinary skills in the world

Yeah we do have a lot of food trucks and creative stuff and that's fun, but have you ever heard of a specific thing (like your pizza) associated with us? Maybe that's beer, for us. We have some of the country's best beer.

nice discount!!

not yet but I go out there about once a year and party for a few days. mostly just eat hot doug's (or whatever the successor spot is now) and italian beef and whatnot. it's fucking heaven for beef lovers in general.

Seattle is known for the shittiest of coffee aka starbucks you autist

I've never had egg on pizza but I don't see any reason why not. Seems good enough.

hell yeah i live right down pulaski so i'm there every once in a while. rosangela's in evergreen park is really good too.

fucking spinach, I can't believe no one has said this yet

its like cumming in your own mouth but less salty and bleachy

Starbucks does indeed suck ass, but along with the success of Starbucks also came a lot of small and much better cafes. In the end they did a great thing for the city by getting people so into coffee. I don't spend my money there though. I go to the little places with the good shit. There's one on every corner it seems.

spinach and mushroom for the hippies, all meat for the men. both are good.

you can order pizza from Gino's East (famous pizza place in Chicago) off the internet user. like have the frozen ones shipped to you. pretty sure they even do it to Australia

So is this why Americans call them pies

Spinach on pizza is great but is it a traditional Chicago thing? If so, I didn't know that.

Just said we have many good things but can't say we stand out with one particular
except kebaps

>Vito Pizza Old Style
>Nick Restaurant On Draft

see you soon

This
End of discussion

it's not but mike ditka isn't gonna kick your ass inside uno's if you get spinich on your deep dish