Mad, republifags?

Mad, republifags?

Other urls found in this thread:

oyez.org/cases/2014/14-556
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm interested to so how bad of a job he does.

Was it due to having a solid platform or just mere pandering as a gimmicky trans person. I want to know.

>not being outraged that a tranny got elected

liberal detected

Post boi pucci

Pandering- 70% Platform- 30%

Not nearly as mad as Shillary supporters were last year.

It*

OH MY GOD NO!!!! FUCK YOU I AM MAD! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!?
Sorry not republican(was one in the past) and don't care.

Nah, 100% virtue signalling and moral grandstanding

"Roem campaigned on infrastructure fixes, economic development, marginally raising the state's minimum wage, sweeping school funding reform and civil rights issues. She called the civil rights issues a way to "improve [the] quality of life" of people in Virginia, but focused primarily on how to alleviate traffic and fix schools in her suburban district."

no

lol hillary lost xDDD

someone please jerk me off!

Right. Will never forget that magnificent night.
Posting on every lib friends facebook at 1 AM "You cant stump the Trump" Going to work wearing red white and blue and being excited for the day and seeing many co-workers looking like their families just died.

>a solid platform

if virginians cast their ballot for a man that wears a dress and make up... jsut because he wears a dress and makeup... then they will get what they deserve.

if they cast their ballots for somebody that has real plans to make productive progress towards the goals of his/her voters... then more power to them. democracy wins.

fuck sjw shit though.

The only ones who care about this are liberal cucks, the rest of us couldn't give a fuck what you got or used to have between your legs, so long as you do a good fucking job.

That's why Hillary lost, fucktard

>Is British
>American politics

I'm mad cause ppl think that transgender ppl can think

>The only ones who care about this are liberal cucks, the rest of us couldn't give a fuck what you got or used to have between your legs, so long as you do a good fucking job.
fucking word.

Refine results pls

>the rest of us couldn't give a fuck what you got or used to have between your legs

Except the Republican running against her, Robert G. Marshall, who used her transgenderness as a centerpiece of his attacks against her

>suburban district
it was pandering

>seeing many co-workers looking like their families just died
about the only reason anyone voted for Trump to begin with

Why would we be mad that people in a state that's been blue for over a decade picked a mentally ill man with a mutilated dick to represent them?

The ladder.

*shit

33 is the magic number....

noagendashow.com

If YOU are proud to be represented by a tranny.....

You get what you deserve.... faggot....

In hopes that there are at least some people that are awake to the crap indoctrination from universities and 'education' platforms. That and being bullied by bullies that call others not on their team bullies...

>XCOM.jpg

The apathy is how the future is slowly and securely raped.

>implying it’s anything other than another old white guy in politics

why should I give a fuck?

The system is RIGGED

define guy

because one day you're going to take one of these trannys home and end up sucking a dick.

I hope she ends up in that particular 40% group of trans people

nah, I'm married

We LITERALLY don't care who is what or what they want to be, as long as they can do their fucking job right.

and your freakin job was it to get some doubles.
check them out.
>7733
good job

No you can't marry a Tranny, Yet. Not legally. But that's coming next.

and we all I know the rigger....

doubles guy don't lie, he got my vote

She wants to improve schools, civil rights, and infrastructure. I don't really see a downside.

You can. Since the supreme court ruling, the gender of people gettung married doesnt matter in a legal sense.

Must be nudes of her out there. BRB let me check the archives.

>supreme court ruling

Is that nationwide or just in certain states?

>she
Is that in the skeletal structure or y chromosome?

kek

Why should they be? Politicians are always ugly.

Nope, I think mentally ill people need as much exposure as possible, so people will come to their senses and stop catering to their bullshit fantasies.

but her fantasy was to become part of govt legislator. they catered to his ultimate fantasy.

Nation wide. It use to be only certain states, with ither states such as Tennessee, Ohio, Michigan, and Kentucky refusing to recognize out of state gay marriages.

oyez.org/cases/2014/14-556

Gender and sex are different. Several psychologists have agreed. Several non-western cultures traditionally had more than two genders. Transgender people have slightly different brain structures than cisgender people of the same biological sex.

Are they legitimately transsexual, or are they Tumblr trans?

pretty sure his ultimate fantasy is to teach kindergartners about sodomy and the importance of abortion

Poli tits?

I don't live in that shithole. So i dont really give a fuck
This

He has a penis so it is a he

you seem mad.