Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/01/should-the-us-bring-back-psychiatric-asylums/384838/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Starting to.

nope.

Yes.
But I wouldn't wish 4 more years of that job on anyone. It fucking ages you 20 years a term.

i started missing bush until he opened his mouth. this halfnog never seems to shut his

Isn't that flag wrong?

Who's the suit?

Every fucking day.

Back to Sup Forums

since day one

y-yeah! Tell those wh*te people who disagree to go back to Sup Forums!

No, Obama was straight neoliberal. Didn't pass single payer when he controlled all 3 branches. Didn't close Guantanamo. He ran as a populist but governed as a neoliberal.

fuck no

Yeah, if it wasn't for those pesky laws and silly houses stacked against him. How dare he not be a totalitarian dicktater?

Obama is the biggest piece of shit in the fucking world

I don't miss him no, but I do miss being not worried about a nuclear fucking war.

lol, i used to be a democrat before this trot completely destroyed my party

>no daddy, that's my secret place, you can't touch me there!

muh Sup Forums tears

Only thing people missed was the opportunity to blow his head off.

Clinton had no clear message, let's be honest. Trump openly ran on racism and xenophobia, which the white uncle fuckers ate up

Missing a nigger holding my country's highest office.
|_()|_

Holy Fuck yes......

Only people that miss this fool are poor people, and dumb kids. This fucktard spent more time on late night TV than any president ever.

He won the hearts of faggots, trannies, feminists, and Beta males the world over.

Basically everyone that people hate in real life.

nope

>racism and xenophobia
accusing people of thought crimes isn't going to slow down the 2nd nazi wave

People use those words a lot and they have no basis for it.

Also how can he be racist when he actually won awards from the biggest head nigs fighting for equal rights?

You’re a faggot.

Nope

>never said anything racist
>Mexico literally brings drugs and rapists
Thanks for correcting the record. Now go prep the bull your wife is waiting

No, most people hate rich faggots way more than any of those other faggots

How's the weather in St. Petersburg Boris?

>le cuck meme

What do you think

Right wing mushrooms white noise aside history will remember him as one of the greatest presidents. That said no I don't miss him. Things change and this is not a dictatorship and we don't have leaders for life. No matter how someone is good at their jobs they can't be good all the time, especially if they're doing it until the day they die. And even if they can do a good job, by electing leaders for life we leave a vacuum for another dictator that may not be so good, but he's for life as well, and we're fucked.

TL;DR Term limit is a good thing

Calm down Mr. Bond

awful lotta reddit spacings in here
Makes you think

All of higher education will be should this tax plan squeak by.

And doing the opposite won't stop them as well. Might as well be true to thy self in that case.

No

Way to stray off topic...you should just put the TL;DR at the beginning of your next post.

Certainly making your 50,000 Rubles/month Boris

I'm sorry your post was missing a TL;DR so I have no idea what you were talking about.

We are getting by with your charts, and notes.
Thanks

Nah

You sound clever

That's exactly what Vlad would say. But we have your ads now and we see what you did.

>Says Mexicans are a race.
Indigenous 21.5%
White 47%
Various other ethnicities.
>tfw

Because "hillary sold uranium" is easier to swallow then "A 9 member panel unanimously voted on approving the deal"

What the fuck are you talking about?

0241 in St. Petersburg isnt it?

How does over time work over there? Do they have nightshift premiums or

unfortunatly

American fag here.
Check the Crystal ball again

They get paid more if their English is good. And I assume if they're better at pretending not to be Vlads al la

I told you yesterday, Fuck No!
Now GTFO

So you see Russians behind every post, do you?

Well now that we have actual proof it was you, and the style of your posts, yes I do

I think this nondescript building is totally unassuming at first glance.

well yeah
blame x to distract from you doing of z, duhh

Stop Trump Derangment Syndrome

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/01/should-the-us-bring-back-psychiatric-asylums/384838/

Missed you at spirit cooking

Russians: 30%
Jews: 40%
Faggots: 20%
Other: 10%

Republicans are the ones who care about hard facts and balancing the budget, while all Dems want to do is give free money to niggers and shame you for being white

This is an example of an actual Russian ad that was hand over by Facebook to the Senate. Recognize the style?

no you fucking nigger

Does Bogdan own the bmw? Or is it Vasiliy?

Nice dubs

I still kek at anyone on failbork that actually believes those "share this if you...." bullshit.

CNN: "Another black family kicked out of subsidized housing."

Everyone in the intelligence community knows that Putin aggressively attacked the US elections because he thought Hillary was behind the 2011-2013 protests also called the "Snow Revolution"

80k ads on Facebook seen by over 120 millions of Americans. The ad above was shown to Christian conservatives. There is something for everyone, they will convince you somehow.

And that's why noScript and Ghostery are so popular. What ads?

They care about alternative facts maybe

They also organised events. This add was shown to New Yorkers supporting Trump.

You may be technical savvy to avoid some ads, but most people aren't. And Facebook knows a whole lot about if anyways, based on what pages you visit, what you liked, etc. And if this election has shown us anything is just how easily this can be manipulated and abused.

>And if this election has shown us anything is just how easily this can be manipulated and abused.
On this I agree with you 100%
It still bothers me that what the FBI has to get court orders to do is freely given to a feckless industry like failbork.

Kill yourself, neoliberal.

TOP KEK

>that fucking typography
>those utter bullshit stats
How does it feel to repost complete garbage?

Nigga I forgot about you.

stay mad kid

>Look mom I posted it again

kek

how can anybody still support trump? all you need to do is look up "mueller investigation" and its more than clear that the current administration is illegitimate

denial, distortion and displacement

Order of the day from 55 Savushkina

Well he got one thing right then. Pity about everything else.

hot

>1 shekel has been deposited to your checking account

nyet comrade
Today is borscht, we only post half truth and lolcat.

>Shekel
>Anti-Trump
Pick one