To male anons 5'10'' or taller, could you date a girl taller than you even when she's barefoot?

To male anons 5'10'' or taller, could you date a girl taller than you even when she's barefoot?

Yes. Am 5'11", dated a 6'2" girl for a while in college. It really doesn't matter as long as you aren't awkward and cringy about it

im 6'2" and i love tall women i would love to be a woman 6' and breed pure bred 6'+ blone hair blue eyed children.

yeah i would date one taller than me too

As long as they aren't ugly like the one you posted

Having a tall gf would be great. It would prevent my back getting hurt by not having to bend down to kiss her.

Also puts her boobs nicely at eye level when you're fucking

It is not the height of her body that matters but the depth of her soul.

Where does one find these tall girls?

I'm 6'5 (Not lanklet)

>tfw no giant amazon gf

Womanlets need to be exterminated.

I'm 5'11". I'd date a girl who was 6' if she was hot, anything taller than that though is just too much

6'3" here.. All womens are the same size lying down.

But not bent over

I prefer short than me, but if she was attractive and had a good personality it wouldn't be a deal breaker unless she was like freakishly tall.

Not really an issue though since a very small percentage of women are over 6' tall.

>he doesn't have a giantess fetish
why are you even here, faggot loser.

Get a stool.

Or get her on her hands and knees

I like both short and tall so it doesn't really matter to me, it's usually just the people watching that find it strange.

Or maybe I just have a "tall" fetish.

Without a shadow of a doubt

I want a tall girl... almost had one, she was finish

5'9 male here, been sending/recieving nudes from a 6'3 chick. Shes been trying to hang out/booty call for months now.

Best case scenario; I continue to get nudes and curb the attempts to meet irl.
Worst case scenario; akward impromptu run-in, realizes she towers above me and I never get a nude from her again

What a life we 5'10 and under live.

Or just fucking grow some balls and fuck her. Height only matters if you make it matter. And if she's 6'3" she's used to towering over people anyway

6'4" I've made out with a girl taller and dated a few at 6'3" would not give a shit. Granted I'm also a rugger and built like one so I wouldn't be emasculated

hahahahahahaha faggot