SALAH ABDESLAM

The cops found a list with possible targets on his computer. Those include: La Défense in Paris, the airport of Toulouse and the European Parliament in Strassburg

standaard.be/cnt/dmf20160525_02306607?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_term=dso&utm_content=article&utm_campaign=seeding

Where do you think the next attack will take place?

My guess is a shoot-out on a Spanish beach like they did in Sousse last year

Forgot to mention this:

"They would preform the attacks with drones, highjacked airplanes, suicide bombings and shoot-outs"

bumping for interest

Drones? how will the media explain ISIS having drones

I thought they would have tried to attack Eurovision in Stockholm. The Euro Championship is the next big event and is probably their next target.

Hopefully the European Parliament.

No terrorist happenings in a while. Maybe the cops have neutralized all the "cells" for a while. "ISIS" and other terrorists only strike in the usual places like Iraq and Syria anymore.

They may lack the ability to hit outside of those areas. Even much of North Africa (Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco) has been happening-free for a while.

they're all so goddamn ugly

I'm really guessing they're just waiting for Ramadan to begin

Next possible target: the opening match of the Euro Championship (France-Romania).

Also, given the fact that this year we'll have massive concentrated groups in Europe and in Brazil (Olympics), there is a high possibility of a happening this summer.

Why Toulouse? Occitans FTW.

Not that I wish anyone harm but it would be a kind of comeuppance of a sort if they were to attack there.

I think you are right but no way there won't be more
How many people were in the Belgian cells and no one was an informant
There will be more

>European Parliament in Strassburg
good luck i guess

>My guess is a shoot-out on a Spanish beach like they did in Sousse last year
hope not, but wouldnt be surprised if there are a few across europe in months to come.

He would be considered white in US

Can you imagine it? An attack at EU's heart and they would still furiously defend them afterwards.

that would be nice of them. I wonder if our politicians will still love muslims then

He looks a bit like this guy

Why didn't they let him?

Mostly because you see so much hate and fear in their eyes.

Which country looks more like Algeria: France or Belgium?

belgium looks more like a second morocco.
France is algeria

France.

Belgium is full of Moroccans.

Belgium is half-French, so both I guess.

Fixed