Hey Sup Forums i need some advice. So ive been talking to this girl i met on tinder, and she’s down to fuck...

Hey Sup Forums i need some advice. So ive been talking to this girl i met on tinder, and she’s down to fuck. i told her to come over tomorrow and she is. I’m a little nervous because ive never used tinder before. Im not worried about the actual sex, but I’m afraid i won’t be able to initiate the sex.

Maybe if I get some good tips I will deliver some pics ;)

>but I’m afraid i won’t be able to initiate the sex
the fuck? just put on the movie, sit down with her, and when you get bored of watching, put your hand on her leg.
that little move works every fucking time, without fail

Have a few drinks. Kiss her first. Sex?
Stop being a beta fag

No reason to be nervous, she wants to hook up all the same as you. Pick an activity: watch a movie, paint, exercise, whatevers interesting to her, then start touching her leg and ass. If she doesn't protest, you're in and start feeling up her tits and what not. If she turns you down there, dont go any further and ask what the deal is. The worst she can do is shut you down and who gives a shit? Rejection isn't the end of the world, Ive been shut down a million times but have also gotten laid at least twice as much. Have some balls and fuck her brains out.

>girl is dtf and coming over
>how do initiated fucky fuck
How far down the autism spectrum are you user? If she's coming over to fuck your brains out, just have some wine or booze ready, share a glass and then just go for it.

The only thing you should be worried about is how fat she's gonna be since I bet you aren't good at whale watching

This. Have you ever made a first move before? Why would Tinder make it any different? Methinks you're a virgin.

Are you telling us you're a virgin, OP?

Are you slut user? Why not search for normal girl...

>Maybe if I get some good tips I will deliver some pics
Maybe if you stop overthinking this you get laid you faggot

>advertising this faggot shit
>using online dating shit
fuckoff with this faggotry faggot

I'm not a virgin

I am a fucking virgin and even I'm not as autistic as OP.

Just take it slow, try to have a little fun, make subtle sex jokes, puns even, if you feel comfortable with her, like you know how she'll react, try to get her hot and bothered, bug her even until she is wanting the dick badly, then do lots of foreplay & oral sex, get her off at least once before you put it in, search for some sex positions for once you are in.

show up to the door naked with a huge boner in one hand and a glock in the other with a noose hanging around your shoulders

kind of a shitty picture but this is what her body looks like.

mmmmm fake and gay

she's a tinder thot, not the love of your life.
fuck this guy's advice. get your nut off and kick her out.

show her face pussy

When things start to get heated, bite on her earlobe (not like a lockjaw victim). The neck is also a great place to bite and kiss. Don't be too eager for the beaver and let passions build up a little.

thats the approach im going for. im not trying to get to know this girl i just want to bust a nut and tell her to leave.

Either fake or fifty

if that's the case, maybe not a movie then. just ask her if she wants something to drink, chit chat a little, then just start getting feelsy. most girls like it when you get a little rough anyway.

shes young, 18

whats a "face pussy" or did you mean show her face, pussy

her face, pussy.
or whatever other pics you're willing to share, lel

fuck u for not replying

i dont really want to show more nobody is rlly helping me out

thats coz youre not OP

what more advice could you want? you've been given the correct answer already.

>correct answer

>manual of sex for OPotatoes

Weewee goes into vagoo

no, weewee into peepee

lol srs. You're in already. The only way you dont fuck this bitch is if a meteor hits your house.

>be me
>be summer
>find girl on tinder
>both down to fuck
>exchange numbers
>day comes
>get off work early
>she comes to my place
>tight clothes
>fuckyes.avi
>takes her out on an actual date
>come back home
>she pulls up her dress
>ohyesohyesohyes.jpeg
>bigthighs
>spiderveins.gif
>ignores red flag like an idiot
>make out more
>take off her dress
>very heavy
>small boobs
>ohnoooo
>takes off her panties
>MOTHERFUCKING GRIME STAIN
>feelsbadman.jpg
>proceeds to have sex wth her
>goes down on me
>asks me to go down on her
>oblige reluctantly
>under blankets
>breathe through my nose
>egregiousstench.mov
>still tries to eat her out
>lick one
>gags
>lick two
>gags even more
>come up from the sheets
>she asks whats wrong
>says "tired"
>she spends the night
>wake up
>kick her out
>feels catfished
>mfw

make sure she clean user

DUde, you gotta meet in public first. Meet at a bar or get coffee or something. I learned that shit the hard way. Sometimes they put up pictures that are like 5 or 10 years old and you meet them in person and they're busted as fuck and fat and gross.

true asf

if every picture is a close up on a cute-ish face from a seemingly particular angle, shes a goddamn whale

do something benign and meaningless int he livingroom and when the awkward lull happens ask if she wants to go "in the other room"
she'll either leave or you'll go have sex. win/win

always look for the collar bone