Age, you're country

>Age, you're country
>Your worst encounter with the minority group you hate most in your country (black, islam, mexican...)
>First time you realized you'll hate these people

94, England
Germans
June 1940

>20, Germany
>When 8 and on my way home from school I was beaten up with a friend by a group of 4 libanese/kurds who were like 12,5,8 and 18 (no joke). Two were holding me and the 8y old was punching me in the guts a couple times. Went on for 5 minutes. I knew the 8y old kid, immediately after they vanished we went to the teachers, but noone belived us.
>As soon I came to the teacher with blue marks and bruises and they said "sorry I can't do anything". Parents went through police atleast, but they couldn't do shit. They got away with this shit easily.

I wish I could meet these people again just to beat everyone up badly.

Australia.

Europeans. Fucking scab backpackers

>"sorry I can't do anything"
Fuck this gay earth, if it were 4 native Germans targeting a Mudshit, they would probably still be in (youth-)prison for right-wing terrorism.

18, Germanistan
Germans
when I started going to elementary school

>get attacked by shitskin in school
>defend myself
>get kicked from school

That shits fucked up. They come into your fucking country and get away with attacking you

Texas
>years ago worked at pizza store
>in store manager is interviewing some black guy
>they step outside for a smoke break
>black guy steals his iphone and smashes him in the face
>manager gets up chases him down and beats him to get his phone back then calls the police
>next day owner fires the manager for "not being professional"

This isn't my worst, it's nothing, but it's definitely not something you'd expect to see in Australia (or any western country for that matter)

I walked past some accounting firm in some African FOB area (near my old university) and he literally jumps out of the office and runs to me and says "HELLO MY NAME IS, IM ACCOUNTANT, YOU NEED ANY ACCOUNTING WORK DONE SIR?"
I know this probably doesn't seem bad, but seriously......what kind of accountant piss bolts out of his office and onto the street to introduce yourself and ask if you need an accountant. This isn't how business is done here.

Australia.

Aboriginals.

On a train, aboriginal mother gets on pushing a pram with a toddler. Toddler starts cry-screaming.

Mother sprays paint into a little tin and then loops the tin wire over the top of the pram so the toddler is sniffing the paint. Toddler calms down and goes droopy.

>make eye contact with the mother
"Fu.ck off dog, cunt, eyeing me off"
> look out window

im not a country hans

every single muslim needs to die

there are no "good ones"

Holy shit.

When I was 8 years old a Black kid my mom made me hang out with put a knife to my throat.

age;21

weird ass kosovans/albanians or some shit coming up to me with laminated paper explaining their situation (that they came all this way just to ask for money) and asking for money

when i googled and found out they were filthy muslims with no right of living on european soil

>23, flag

I'm tall man, so I have not been attacked >directly, seeing shit explaining why everybody hates them everyday (gipsy, or you may know them by their "civilised" name: romanian)

>when I moved to budapest for uni

you are a newfag though

>Middle ones face
AYY LMAO

> 22, flag
> be 13, practice basketball shooting after school, alone
> a group of 4 gypsies a year or two older than me visits the court, say they wanna play
> devastate them even in 1v4 matchups
> this gypsy kid spits on me
> throw the ball in his face
> they start throwing firecrackers at me
> run home, vow to exterminate their race when I grow up

North East african manlets are probably the most passive niggers out theres, except for the Somalis who are a pain in the ass. In my experiemce as an ex immigration worker, theyre pretty reclusive and they wont bother whites or try to mate with white women since their average height is mexican teir not to mention they seem to value their culture. Their women are qt too.

Be young
Go to grandmother place via train
Gypsie sits one seat away from me
Starts making small talk
He stinks so much I think I'm gonna puke
The wind from the windows is pushing his smell in my direction
I stand up and exit one station sooner

What the fuck is up with gypsies seriously. How do they stink so much.I want someone to to research into human smells and why Gypsies stink SO FUCKING MUCH.

I don't want to believe.

thats how ww2 started

Teachers can't do shit since they are told when they start teaching that refugees have some sort of war trauma so they are basically not allowed to punish them.. Above the law

>flag, 22
>11 years old just started high school
>first time around non-white peoples
>get into fight with black kid over something trivial
>keeps calling me white cheese
>call him darkie in retaliation
>nigger starts crying his eyes out 'DAS RASISSS!'
>young white female teacher comes and tells me im going to be put in isolation for a week and phones my parents
>gives nigger a hug and tells him it will be okay
>see that smug fucking look on his face as im led away

26, germany

muslims. most memorable encounter was in 12th grade
>ethics class
>only muslim girl in class is asked some general things about her """""religion"""""
>she ends up saying she thinks allowing people to choose between islam or death/oppression is fair
>moderate islam

Well except you had millions of Jews that were highly educated.

We got like 40k Gypsies that can't write and stink.

We'd Genocide them before you said HELP ME UN.

you dont think some bastard jews spit on hitler in the court and he decided to exterminate them?

I went to a shit-tier middle class Independent school full of the children of rich third world dictators, oligarchs and gangsters, all sent to a get a proper British education.

They were all so fucking terrible

My school was just full of half-civilised animals.

>Ultra-autistic maths and Starcraft-obsessed Asians
>African Chimps smashing furniture and humping each other
>Smug rapey Arabs who were constantly on the lookout for ficki-ficki
>Spoilt Azerbaijaani goat-raping sociopathic cunts
>Albanian mafiosos. Genuinely scary.

The only decent foreigners were the white ones.

Well, jokes on them anyway. Too spoilt to get any british-jobs so by now they're all back in bongo-bongo land.

>26
>west germany
>had 3 turks in elementary school doing shit ALL THE TIME
>had twi playgrounds in my neighbourhood, one was small but always fun to play at, the other unfested with turks. My mum always told me to be careful at the turk infested one but i didnt understand why until i got threatened as god damn 7 year old with a knife
>different schools, same behavior every time by turks. They interrupt classes. They are loud in general. They try to mug,steal or destroy everyone who isnt a turk
To this day, the only persons not having a Problem with turks are those who havent lived with them or have been corrupted by them. I can tell every damn time

America

Never had a terrible encounter

Dont hate any group but kinda wary about islam, need government that cares about its own countrys culture and people.

20, AUS

Bunch of aboriginals living across the street stole this eyeglass thing that divided the image into a hundred little ones and also tried to beat my sister and I up, a based old white man waving an umbrella saved us.

Also in high school I told some Islander chick her only future was as a prostitute (it's true, they're all into drugs and house parties by 14) and all the big maoris wanted to beat me up as I'm a skinny white autist, had to be driven home by a teacher for my own safety.

39 flag
aged 15 three Moroccans beat me up and stabbed me when I went home from gym.
teachers, police, mom didn't believe me, tried to blame me for it
doc believed me, his son had been beaten up by Moroccans too
worse than the shitskin vermin are the own traitors, they need to be liquidated with priority

I get how that is odd, butvthst is really good behavior.

Was working a shitty job at a grocery store in a rougher neighborhood. Had a black co worker that seemed pretty cool, shot the shit with him. Found out he was at the nearby college for criminal justice and that he had a gf. Started dating a qt that we worked with, he was aware but still started hitting on her, was annoyed by this but got over it since both her and i were soon leaving that store. Get called into managers office one day and asked about 400 bucks that went missing from the service desk, i obviously have no idea, point out that the evidence clearly points to the black dude, at which point my manager literally says to me " yeah i know, but that will get messy.... cause hes black." They pull the security tapes and it was totally him, manager ends up firing him without ever pressing charges because the union would have totally played the race card and sued.

No I think he got swayed by the propaganda after WW1 that blamed everything on the Jews.

In a after war country I can tell you it's really easy for people to not blame themselves and blame Serbs and "The War"

Look at the Picture. Our Economy is the same as in 1989 and when I asked my freinds so what do you think is the reason here. They all said "THE WAR".

Right. Then I showed them Germanies/Japans post WW2 stats and they said "You can't compare us to Germans"

And I'm like damn right I can't you lazy hypocritical cunts.

27, Herzegovina

Our minorities are few Albanians here and there who own bakeries.

No unpleasant meetings at all.

We had a nasty 3-way war in the 90s, though.

This actually happened to a friend of mine
>be 16
>years ago at highschool with user
>Shitskin approaches user, want's to "borrow" some money (they obviously don't intent to return it)
>user refuses, maybe replies some smug shit
>Mudshit slaps user
>teacher observes the situation and decides to ignore it
>user punches cockroach in the face
>teacher approaches to save the subhuman from racist white people
>friend gets suspended from school for 2 weeks
>Sandnigger got away with a blue eye and no further punishment

19, Sweden

When I was in 4th or 5th grade some somalian niggers in my class bullied me for being tiny and childish/nerdy. They kept calling me things in their ooga booga language and shoved me every now and then. One day I had enough and sperged out in full REEEEEEE-mode while punching them. They never bullied me after that since they thought I was crazy or something and were afraid of me.

I realized I hate these people because of their disgusting behaviour and that my teachers wouldn't do anything because of "dindu nuthin, innocent somalian niggers". Also because they refuse to learn the fucking language and adapt to our country's culture.

22, flag
Amsterdam

>casually cycling through the centre
>head on a swivel for daft tourists
>now in front of hotel
>quite a few tourists hugging the road
>give them a wide berth
>pass them
>right as I turn right to get in the proper Road position
>pushed aside by nigger on scooter
>said he honked 3 times and that I needed to pay attention
>somehow it thinks that gives him right of way
>almost lost my power level at this catastrophic wanker
>he gets upset and dismounts his scooter in the middle of a fucking intersection
>held my temper
>casually went our own way

>causing a traffic accident to remind the other person in the accident about safety

That's just niggers. Muslims are a different story.

>elementary school
>already bullied by niggers and the one white poorfag for 5 years
>suddenly turkroach joins class
>invited by teacher to proselytise
>"religion of peace, absolutely no violence"
>turkroach a bit of a freight train
>instantly joins the gang of bullies to protect himself against fat banter

>the first bully I ever beat the shit out of
>also never met or heard or seen a Muslim that wasn't a retarded hypocrite since then

>implying it's a minority
But muslims ; some shitskins stole my pringles in the train when I was nine, they were five, and I had a arab "friend" that fucking did nothing, and runned when they tried to robbed me
Welp, pretty much at this time, but I'm really redpilled since 2011.

21, south african live in dubai
Ironically, Im a minority in both countries having issues with the majority being useless and arrogant, am I oppressed?

I was about 11, though throughout school I had always disliked the way certain people acted, all coincidentally members of another race.

>37
>Austria
>Working humanitarian relief in Africa realizing these people lack simple concepts like "don't throw trash onto the school lawn"

Protip: If you want to redpill someone, get them to work humanitarian aid. There is NO and I mean NO means of explaining such things faster and more thoroughly.

>To this day, the only persons not having a Problem with turks are those who havent lived with them or have been corrupted by them. I can tell every damn time

be strong german bro, we got the same problem with somalians where i live, yet every suburban liberal wants more of them as long as they stay away from them in the city.

Romania, 19
a gypsy stole my school backpack when I was 12
they're fucking gypsies

> And here I was thinking that non-american english speakers know the difference between your and you're

Anyway..
25, Slovakistan

When the shit hit the fan with immigrants, I actually wanted to help and went to the boarder in order to provide some help in a form of blankets for poor families and kids. TL;DR no kids, only islam niggers from africa everywhere, they shout at us, spat on us n shit, threw the blankets on the ground and peed on some of em. Then hungarians from dog shelters came and took the blankets for the poor dogs.
> punched hard by the redpill

I realized I hate em because they don't want to adapt to the culture which is obviously superior to theirs, but instead they do everything in their power to act like human trash while bringing their decadency with em. No humbleness, no self-reflection, no future.

Also, I have encountered many civilized muslims during my travels and they were pretty bro-tier, however I got a feeling that the shit-tier is highly outreaching the bro-tier segment..

At least Turks are just crazy and amoral, Somalians don't even have in-group cohesion or the ability to contribute to the economy.

I cant for the day of rope...

23 Copenhagen
One year ago i meet three swedish dudes in a br.
> Start saying how racist Denmark and Dansk folkeparti is (National party)
> Dont agree and ask whats racist?
> They litterally throw in a fit, biggest guy stands up and slams his fist on the table.
> Female bartender ask me to leave (me, not them)
> Follows me and harass me to the busstop. Litterally telling everyone that i meet that i am a racist and just waits for an opportunity to beat me up.
> Bus finally cames, The swedes starts punching the windows in anger that they can not hit me.

Somali and shitskins are one thing. They are just acting like they nature tells them to do, but the swedes, they are the real cancer.

>20, flag
>I don't really hate anyone but I lost all respect for travelers when I was doing work experience in a law firm.
>be 16
>go to court
>traveller woman being prosecuted for stealing alcohol
>judge lets her off because she has 7 young kids and is a single mother
>complains about having to pay a 200€ fine
>multiple offender
>goes on to complain that she can't go anywhere without being looked at suspiciously
>read in the paper 3 months later that the same woman is lobbying the government to provide better caravans for travellers

Shit like that makes my blood boil

Ireland/Northern Ireland, no particular event comes to mind, but visibly dirty invading shitskins that look at us whiteys with disgust and shame, overtake neighbourhoods, turn them into shitholes and walk around the city like they own the place.

>24, flag
>grew up surrounded with a lot of Bosnians (Catholic), some Serbs, some Shiptar and a few gyppos
>no unpleasant experiences because they all knew their place.

>mom didn't believe me, tried to blame me for it

as someone who doesn't have a completely traitorous useless parent tell me what it's like,do you still talk to her at all?Did you ever think the same of her after that incident?

>travellers
Gypsis?

Had a turk sitting behind me in class for the longest time and i was obvioulsy the nerdy white kid :/ so bullying was a daily thing the teachers saw it also almost everday but did nothing. Well in math class the roach stabbed me repeadeitly with a triangle ruler in the back until i started scearming out.. the teacher blamed i tried to explain and told him i now that he ignores my bullying he still blamed me and i kinda lost it and punched him in the face as hard as i could. Teachers, Parents even police the whole crap descended upon me lol

Fucking Kiwis exporting all of their bad Maoris to Melbourne suburbs, these cunts (and islanders by extension) get around like ghetto niggers, Maori graffiti is everywhere, they ruin properties, loot, form child gangs and go around mugging and bashing any betas or women they find.

Muslims mostly keep to themselves and stay out of trouble until they have an absolute majority in one street/area. I haven't had much trouble with them, vietnamese/chinks either.

Blacks are violent but I haven't experienced many, only see them when I go to the city.

Never seen an Abo.

British expats are cunts I guess but they always fly home crying.

>mfw catholics and protests unite to kill the shitskins

As an "immigrant" who had done his university degree in Denmark, I support the folkeparty.

Denmark is a beautiful country with an awesome culture, and I completely understand that they want to keep it on.

I've seen too many NEET immigrants from all over the world who do nothing to contribute in Denmark and they only use the state benefits to their core as much as they can before btfo anyway.

32, Canada, when I was a kid these 2 nogs pulled a gun and shoved it in my dad's face right in front of me, and took his wallet. Then when I was in high school a whole tribe of nogs pulled knives and robbed me on the train. I learned to never ever go into the black areas again. Fortunately, gentrification has eradicated almost all of them now.

>I have encountered many civilized muslims during my travels and they were pretty bro-tier,

Some of them truly are, but never forget that most oof the time they will back up their own kin. If there's a war, they'll all be on the same side.

In Algeria's war, 1960 or so, Europeans and Arabs friends since 40 years suddenly became ennemies. They man you took coffee with 2 months ago would have killed, raped or mutilated you without remorse. The few Algerians that sticked with us were massacred.

Irish travellers get called gypsies but they're not the same race like Euro gypsies.
If a Brit complains about gyppos or pikeys they're usually Irish.

I have a lot of groups to complain about, but pikeys are the fucking worst
>turn up in the local area
>leave rubbish fucking everywhere
>bikes stolen and sheds raided all over the housing estate
>when their kids do turn up to schools they've literally always been abused somehow
>get their 16 year old girls to marry men twice their age constantly

yup, we got knock offs of them here in oregon too

kek'd, 10/10 would put past behind and side with England to maintain racial purity.

They're basically Irish gypsies. They refuse to pay tax or contribute to society. They say they are some distinct ethnic group when in reality they just are lazy layabouts

You can support it or not, both V and other right parties has a immigration policy that is made to make it harder for shitskins to enter, but this...this showed me how cucked Sweden is.

>when i studied that war in uni

They're just the worst aren't they. My number one embarrassment as an Irishman is that we've subjected you poor Brits to these people.

That's for sure.. and that's also why my sentence didn't end there.

The bro-tier ones that I am speaking about are mostly the 2nd generation of immigrants who don't even care about islam anymore, in a way that they drink and do drugs as the rest of us while wearing new era caps n adapting to the "gangsta shit" culture, condemning the beliefs of their ancestors. Not saying the fucking gangsta "culture" isnt decadent but it's still better than being a fucking jihadist.

No one blames the Irish for them just so you know. We just know they're scum.

is there any part of eire that doesn't have them?

23, Romania
>Gypo kid tried to stab me for pocket money when I was like 11
>Pretty recent, when I finally figured all these people fit into a stereotype and giving them a chance is not worth it.
Also, as soon as I started uni, and had my first encounter with muslims, I realised how crappy they all are - lazy, violent and even put your average trashy Romanian to shame with their subterfuge skills.

16, HAS / Trading-School
Over 50% of the class were Kosovans and I was the only austrian in my class.
All of them were literally ""white"" niggers.

Still glad that I knew 1 of the Serbs in the class. We, together with a turk and sometimes a pair of Gypsy girls sticked together for that year. As far as I know most - if not all - of us broke up school or switched to another one after that.

This is pretty much the main reason, why I am right-wing now.

N.I reporting back in, have gypsies too, basically plant themselves where they please, ranging from areas for them or roadsides. Turn it into mini camp/dump.

just genocide them

they are already inside YOUR borders

it's easy, your police is incompetent, stop being pussies

Literal trash that moved to Germany during their programs. The uneducated and uncultured are the ones who left, and the ones you had to deal with.

>22, see flag

86-year old grandaunt got assaulted and robbed by four burqa-wearing muslims in her own home. Police couldn't do much because lower-end neighborhoods in the Randstad are fucking packed with those burqa wearing cunts and asshats who behave like they are back in their fucking sandbox shithole.

Source behind photo?

No unfortunately. There aren't a lot of them but they are fairly evenly distributed. The midlands are the worst without a doubt. What annoys me most about them is they find some poor old farmer and squat on his land and bully him until he moves out or dies. The greatest Irish hero of the last 20 years was when one of the farmers fought back and shot one of them. The lefties were up in arms but the based judge acquitted him

Should've broke his jaw the instant he slammed his fist into the table.

That's a show of force you don't need to tolerate, and it's not like any of them are going to be armed.

bubbles

>30, Denmark
>around 20, walking around Roskilde with a friend when we see some Perkers (like nigger but for mudslimes) chasing and beating a mudslime girl.
>we stop and yell "Hey!"
>they stop beating her and she runs away
>we walk away
>5 mins later, 6 perkers runs up to us and threatens with violence
>we are only 2 so we just walk away, they are too much pussies to do anything in broad daylight in the middle of the street.

At the time, I hadn't realized that this was a growing problem, and just thought it was a bizarre and rare experience.

Only the past 5 years or so, I have read stories and heard stories from other people who also experienced this kind of savage behavior. It's especially the stories where these people target our elderly and our children that makes my blood boil. They also proudly declare that Islam "belongs" in Denmark and that we need to adjust to THEM.[spoiler][/spoiler]

19, Australia, Immigrants in general.

Was waiting at a red light when one came from the side trying to turn. He must have been stoned out of his mind because he didn't turn nearly as sharply as he had to. went over the island separating the lanes and right into my car. I got out to check the damage and talk to him, but he just reversed (into traffic that was moving the other way, almost caused another crash) and drove away.

My dashcam recorded the whole thing, with a good view of everything that happened, his face, and plates. I thought I had him by the balls, but it turned out that the car was never registered in his name. The police had the previous owner, had pulled the guy over previously for 'driving without foreign licence' and had the address he had given them at the time, but of course it would still require a few hours work to pick the guy up, so they did nothing about it.

Pic related.

If there is a race war people will be on the side they look like, not their beliefs. The left will be attacked by blacks and Muslims even if they have been enabling them for the past however many years.

They are Harkis, those Algerians that sticked and fought with us. They wanted Algeria to remain French.

My grandfather fought in Algeria, he engaged in paratroopers at 18. He has never talk to me about it, and I'm his closest grandson. What he saw and lived there was just terrible. They disemboweld pregnant women to play football with feotus, they cut guts of men and placed the dicks in their mouths... Algerians are feral beasts.

>The lefties were up in arms but the based judge acquitted him

now thats a happy ending

Top fucking kek.

Bratislavan shitlib I bet.

wtf i hate anglos now, i am #v2missle

Nigger in the middle really have a punchable face.

>20, United States
>Walked through part of a large nig-infested city once when I went to a concert. (metal, not bix-nood) Was accosted by drug-addled niggers for money and witnessed a drunken sheboon brawl occurring 7 feet away from me.
>In preschool building a block tower. Niglet comes over and knocks down my tower for literally no reason at all. Was devastated and realized that the nigger was the worst kid in the class and coincidentally the only one with black skin.

24, Yorkshire
Worst encounter was at university with this fat retard paki who listened to what can only be described as sharia dubstep at 4am while he chonged weed and talked about how he is pure Muslim cos he has a prayer outfit.
Spent his families money on weed and gambling.
>hadji friend should not drink JD
Made everything about me being racist
Was from Rotherham

In fact, Rotherham Muslims are the worst Muslims. Nuke Rotherham.

be strong frenchbro

>They also proudly declare that Islam "belongs" in Denmark and that we need to adjust to THEM.

Precisely this is the main problem why half of the Europe hates them, me including.

what is it with the croatians and their love of basketball

>In preschool building a block tower. Niglet comes over and knocks down my tower for literally no reason at all. Was devastated and realized that the nigger was the worst kid in the class and coincidentally the only one with black skin.

WW3 incoming.

23, Australia
> years ago in senior year of school
> visit mosque for diversity class topic
> imam is bare foot sitting cross legged
> talking to us about Islam
> starts picking at his feet
> while talking about Mohammed (piss be upon him) he places some dry foot skin/flesh in his mouth
> have always hated them but they have never even once been on the fringes of redeeming themselves

>rich third world dictators, oligarchs and gangsters
These people don't send their children to "middle class" schools. You were most likely dealing with lower upper class people.

it's a fun sport when there's no black people around

>19

Interacting with Russian diaspora daily seems so common that I'm accustomed to their presence, although a part of them still don't know Latvian language which pisses me off. Overall decent immigrants.

If we happen to get a big influx of sandniggers and whatnot despite our abysmal economical situation, especially concerning wellfare and social benefits to said peeople, I , for one, cannot wait to purge them in an unifying process of both the native Latvians and the Russians living here. It'd surely beat all the laughable assymilation programmes that don't work for shit.

you're welcome, pierre