How do I stop being a fucking loser and become a strong, powerful person that women want to fuck?

How do I stop being a fucking loser and become a strong, powerful person that women want to fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCodkb-qBktJI5NrUsPYpf7g/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=yhmidWJXc54
youtube.com/watch?v=cHFYEQRnQew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Grow a beerbelly

source

wish i had it honesty

For starters stop browsing Sup Forums and go do something to further and/or enrich yourself. Chicks don't like internet-crawling creeps. Make some money. Lift some weights. Practice throwing darts. Fuck...anything but this, dude.

change your thought patterns
change your action patterns
change constantly
die while you are living

You dont. Either you're born alpha, or you're not.

Everytime I try I fall apart. I had to drop all my classes this semester and I got rejected from a girl in my class and both crushed me. Right now it's hard for me to eat or sleep or even leave the house. Plus I keep getting sick for some reason. I dunno dude shit sucks

First step, put down the Sup Forums.

Why does everyone keep saying this? Without Sup Forums I wouldn't socialize at all. I have no friends or women in my life, so what am I suppose to do? Go around talking to strangers all fucking day? I'm not a big people person on top of that

Then try more, and harder. That's it. The more you do something the better you get at it.

If you stop every time it gets difficult the of course you're going to be a loser because you are accepting the defeat. Get back up and do it again. EMBRACE the pain and it goes away eventually. Take this from a former fatass neckbeard that got his shit together and lost the weight and now has a girlfriend and a fuckbuddy on the side

Changing your diet wouldn't hurt either. I know it tastes like shit but try adding more greens to your diet. I'm talking fucking lettuce. Eat shittons of spinach, kale, avocados, turnips, etc.

You're probably lacking in lots of micro nutrients your body needs if you're getting sick constantly. Lay off the sodas too. Just do it. I know it sucks but if you want to get better you have to make some fucking sacrifices for fucks sake

But I'm sick of always failing and not succeeding EVER. How many times do I have to get told no by a girl or get fired from a job or fail the same damn class? I'm just sick of all this. Honesty if the spring semester doesn't go well I seriously don't know what I'm going to do.

Someone's going to laugh at me, but go to youtube and watch everything you can by Jordan Peterson

He'll help you put your life together. I mean it.

>youtube.com/channel/UCodkb-qBktJI5NrUsPYpf7g/videos

Further explain the thought part as well as the action part. Give us some examples please.

Honestly speaking OP. Women don't ONLY crave abs and big dick. Most women actually crave personality. We are in 2017 and soon it will be 2018. Women want all sorts of people. However, the classic female wants a masculine or over-masculine male that can be better than her in most scenarios. A fake feminine girl will want it only in bed and in real life she won't want to do anything regarding that and she'll most probably want equality which is absolutely stupid. If you want an in depth guide on how to become masculine enough and leave your shell... read the book called "The Way of the Superior Man" by David Deida. The guy teaches you how to start calmly being more masculine and then how to dominate women and how to make them feel like little girls in your hands while they will listen to you.

That is dumb. It's true that not all people can do it, but there are still people who can change and do it properly not just artificially.

True Because Sup Forums is mostly composed by man babies and submissive males that are homosexual. You will naturally not learn anything but submissive behavior that doesn't work and for what you want to do. And what you want to do is become masculine and alpha.

This is true. Diet plays a big r ole in somebody's attitude and greens do play the good card in both male and female sides of the story.

Maybe stop trying to get with girls so often and do more research before user.

okay dude

you're going to fail. i screw up all the time, but i'm still successful.

pervserve through the failures and rejections, and you eventually find success. also, realize that there are some things have complete control over, some you have some control, and others (most things) are entirely out of your control.

just start.

Most women are like parasites who seek the success of others to justify their own pathetic existances.

Focusing on making yourself strong physically and mentally and the bloodsuckers will be after you soon enough, you're probably better off without them though

No.

You don't start with the women. They are the prize. You start with the gauntlet. You start with improving your self, the boons come later. You sound young to me, and I don't mean that as an insult. It's a great opportunity. You've got many many years ahead of you to get your shit together. You're probably in your twenties eh?

I didn't get my shit together until I was 30 but I'm glad I did. You have time on your side m8. You have to become slightly masochistic. Become angry. Get violent, hit something. Buy a punching bag or go to a gym. Take your sadness and turn it into anger.

You have to learn discipline user.

It takes work, things aren't just handed to you in life and you don't 'deserve' anything. You were lied to if you believe it

Clean your room
Slay your dragons
Rescue your father from the underworld
Sort yourself out

So much this

I understand the concept of women wanting men who act like men, but sometimes it feels like no matter what I do or say it doesn't work. Yes in the past I had small victories here and there but the last few years nothing. Now I always feel like a pile of trash. Right now I'm trying to really figure out what it is that's hurting my self confidence so much but it's annoying when I see assholes and niggers getting the women I want, yet I can't even get a half decent conversation out of a girl anymore.
It's like I said, it's been hard for me to even get food down nowadays. I do take a MV tho.
I don't mind failing because I know I have to fail to success, but my point is that I am constantly failing and not succeeding ever. Some days I just want to die already. In a way it feels like that girl rejecting me was good, since i haven't been rejected in a long time, but at the same time I'm still angry about it. It makes me want to go out and try to bang the hottest girl I can find, yet at the same time I want to stay home and hide from everyone.

Yeah dude, Jordan Peterson is a wise man, he helps a lot.

user, your problem is that you're giving up.

Dude, stop worshiping these creatures.
They are not some kind of special snowflakes.
They are like YOU. With desires and fucked up , twisted thoughts.
But you just choose to put them on high on the scale value, like a GODNESS in her grace.

Dude, improve yourself.
Women are women and they are like YOU.
Well, they are different but geez !
Stop going after them.
Do your thing, take responsability and they will come at you.

Cheers !

Redpill.

Just google redpill, read the long guide and ignore the reddit posts.

Fake it till you make it, but realize you've got to put in actual work.
Realize you're a piece of shit, and then spend every day trying to change it.
Just don't ever expect results if you're not doing the work.

This.

You've GOT to find some aggression inside yourself and use it.

When you fail at a video-game do you just let the controller slip from your fingers, sigh, and say "what's the use?". No. You fucking keep trying until you succeed. YOU NEED TO DO THE SAME THING IRL!

Educate your mind

Exercise your body

Express yourself

Huge oversimplification but still is valid
How you choose to go about this is all up to you

Also stop caring what people think !

I'm definitely no expert, but I've had more success in periods where I've accumulated alot of friends. Chicks love guys who can talk to people and make friends. This is all I know about that.

DUDE,

MAN
THE
FUCK
UP

Okay, real advice right here.

Shave your head. Dude, really ! Listen to some Heavy Metal Rock that pumps the fuck out of you. Get yourself locked into your room. And fucking scream.
YEA ! Scream !
DO IT AS HARD AS YOU CAN !
SCREAM TO YOURSELF !
DO GROWLING SOUNDS !
I am not even joking.
Get in touch with your manliness.
ACCESS that shit and do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=yhmidWJXc54

youtube.com/watch?v=cHFYEQRnQew

Honestly, lifting weights and getting in shape does wonders.

You don't, you have to be born with it.
Women are very perceptive and can sense when a beta is posturing/compensating.

I'm 25 going to be 26 soon. I don't know how to take sadness and make it anger. And most of my sadness is aimed at myself, for being such a fuckup. For my parents who have to deal with my shit. I just feel like a failure all, the, time. So when I fail again it makes me feel worse. At least in the past it felt like I was working towards something. Now it's like a hammer banging into my back, reminding me that I failed again because I'm a failure in general.
I try not to give up but my motivation is shot to shit. Some days I literally feel nothing but dread and misery. I thought when I gave up drinking it would help me mentally but it's been the same. I haven't woken up excited for a day in a long time.

I'm surprised by the amount of actual advice and the distinct lack of "KYS fag" type of comments.

You anons are causing me to have faith in Sup Forums once again.... Anons, I...

Are you me?

play sport, meet people at your work. making friends is easy

It sounds to me like you have some kind of underlying psycho-physical issue that is causing you to feel this way. As another user suggested, try changing your diet and getting more exercise. Do anything to break the cycle youre in, if you actually care to

Obviously

If you'd taken shrooms like you'd intended to years ago instead of being a wuss you would have realized that by now

How come the guys who spout about that "red pill" bullshit never seem to be with any girls? It's like a giant pyramid scheme.

"red pill" can mean anything on here it seems. The real red pill to me is just being an individual and not identifying with any group, and I don't mean a special snow flake.

Lift weights brah. Get in shape, its that easy.

Now, if the problem is motivation, lack of energy or drive? Go vegetarian for a while. Aint gotta be forever, Just 2 weeks to start out. You will feel lighter on your feet, fucking up and at em. Start with salads, the bagged shit is fine, but go with romaine lettuce as it actually has nutrients. Better yet, baby spinach, just a grip, with plenty of radishes, carrots, broccoli. You can throw on some tuna, the lemon pepper kind in the pouch is great if you're not into tuna. Very very little dressing. A bit of balsamic vinegar is ok, no ranch. For snacks, eat grapes and nuts, and I dont mean those fucking nuts with that powdery flavor coating, just unsalted nuts.

After 2 weeks, you should have a huge boost in energy, and start lifting bro, doesnt matter that you wont get swole overnight. It will improve your posture and self confidence which will have a big effect with women.

just stop giving a fuck

For a start know that it's supposed to be you fucking the women and not them fucking you you beta faggot.

for starters, run far away from this wretched place and never return. any advice hear is to be taken with a grain of salt due to the friction of colliding truths and lies that are seemingly abundant in the internet. and if you come back that means you failed, so start over.

You have to put yourself at the top of your list of priorities, op. Girls are attracted to guys who are dedicated to something and work hard to get it. Like buff gym dudes, yeah obviously women find a muscular body attractive but what they find more attractive is the fact that they didicated themselves to getting the muscles. Same for musicians, athletes, doctors, etc... Women don't want to be a clingy guys vice or main source of happiness, it's unattractive in general. So find what you like and do it 100%, doesn't matter what it is. Don't be a pushover either. You have pussy on way too high of a pedestal, focus on bettering yourself and pussy will come to you, focus on pussy and you'll just seem creepy.

Are you saying weed and video games cause depression?

That's just not gonna happen so you should let that particular dream go. People who are "strong" and "powerful" simply are that way. They didn't figure out some secret formula to get there or find some solution to being a loser. They weren't losers to begin with.

You are what you are. Learn to live with it and understand that you can still fuck lots of women without actually being a desirable mate. You just need to gain a solid familiarity with various date-rape drugs and learn a little sleight of hand.

I'd personally say weed does, but vidya is fine. I think whoever made the pic meant people who don't socialize and do nothing but play vidya.

>and your OTHER Sup Forums

An hero and hope for better luck in the next life

+1

money will make you more alpha and confident. if you cant get it normal way, try criminal or lotto

> I'm not a big people person on top of that

you need to be a people person thought that was kinda a given

agreed this is bizzare for Sup Forums

omg sauce

get out of your parent's house once in awhile and meet people