Literally 10/10 god tier flawless aryan genetics and aesthetics, n-no homo

>Literally 10/10 god tier flawless aryan genetics and aesthetics, n-no homo
>Literally have the ability to slay any pussy in the world at literally any given time
>Opt to marry a 6/10 when you're 25

He could have slain puss for 10 years, and THEN he just hits his sexual attractiveness prime at 35, then slay for 10 more years, then go back and marry you're little 6/10 sweetheart

inb4
>muh true love
>muh she a good gurl dindu nuffin

Fuck outta here betas

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BSek83jhMib/
barstoolsports.com/newyork/noah-syndergaard-went-to-a-knicks-game-with-a-mega-smoke/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

balding, weak chin/jawline and pinched pointy nose

corey seager is a much more alpha and godlike chad

>another 6/10
RHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw 6/10 whores now feel entitled to 10/10 professional athletes, and these faggots are such white knights that they actually do it
>4/10 feel entitled to 8/10
>2/10 feel entitled to 6/10

Hypergamy and 80/20 rule out of control

What's wrong with you?

>Literally 10/10 god tier flawless hick genetics and aesthetics, n-no homo
>Literally have the ability to slay any pussy in the world at literally any given time
>Opt to marry a 3/10 when you're 20

He could have slain puss for 15 years, and THEN he just hits his sexual attractiveness prime at 35, then slay for 10 more years, then go back and marry you're little 3/10 sweetheart

inb4
>muh true love
>muh she a good gurl dindu nuffin

Fuck outta here betas

corey seager is LITERALLY the best "good guy" of all the good guys

he is truly a bro and softspoken. he's done a lot for the community

but yes his girl is very average. must be a high school sweetheart cause if you see all of the fresh young latina pussy that is melting for corey you'd be amazed.

kemp and ethier get female dodger fans worked up but corey is unlike anything i've seen. even the good catholic girls post squirt and tongue emojis on all his instagram pics. corey could fuck any latina in LA he wants

I JUST CANT EVEN EVEN RIGHT NOW

>tfw thought Bum was like 37 and was going to retire soon
>is actually 27 and married a literal hog

Man I know this shit in LA all the latinas dripping for him begging to be BLEACHED

Wasted talent. A disgrace

corey is younger and taller than his all-star brother, while being already a better player as a rookie kek

in addition, he has a godlike hairline while his brother is JUST-tier, and corey has a boyish charm

no wonder every latina with a choker in LA wants to swallow his kids

instagram.com/p/BSek83jhMib/

>all these "fuck me daddy" "MY BABY" comments

truly the chad dodgers fans deserve

marriage is more important than banging club sluts

>Literally 10/10 god tier flawless genetics
>marry a solid 7

he's a manlet tho. the other three guys posted in this thread are all 6'5" or 6'4"

Why? Breeding with a 6 when you're a 10? How many kids do these guys have? None? Plan to have? 1? While spics have 10 kids with .001% of the money.

If they marry a 10 and have 10 alpha kids, great. Otherwise

>tfw no gf

>that nose
>those ears
>10/10

serena's kids will be 5 star recruits and D1 players even tho she's marrying a non-athlete, cause the guy is like 6'6". her elite blacksplosive genes will make up for his soft white genes

yeah because getting married mean he's not going to be smashing whores on the road

No, he's not attractive enough. This is why his girl is average.

fuck off back to /r9k/ you frustrated virgins

This shit is such a meme

Maybe only NBA players do this. MLB players have character and integrity

You can tell these are good guy cucks

lmao..

if anything they do it more

you're telling me you wouldn't get yourself a gf in each city in your division? you know you're spending essentially a month in each one through out the season.

you could be extremely fuckin careful and still get caught now. it's not like it was even just 20 years ago. smartphones/camera phones/social media have ruined that

There is no evidence of this other than muh this is what guys do

It would be leaked on social media nowadays all the time with a slut snapchatting it

socialmediahasruinedrelationshipsmind

>you will NEVER look like this
Just delete my life famiglia

>You will NEVER be a manlet with fucked up ears.

Thank God.

>those ears

He's better looking than any player you've posted you delusional homos
Why isn't this thread in /cm/? Gay as fuck

he's a manlet and has fucked up ears. sorry nigel. maybe that flies in yurp but not over here. our chads are tall and alpha

Dude, one you're a flaming faggot, two only the first guy you posted it's good looking, the other two are Gomer Pyle looking retards
kys fagbreath

this

im gay you nerd

>BLEACHED

It's colonized, faggot. How the hell are Latinas being bleached when they already are?

Looks aren't everything. Would you rather marry a 10/10 self centered woman or a less attractive woman who would be a good wife and mother to your children?

Not all men are pigs either some men obey God and live faithfully to their wives and are good husbands/fathers.

Except for possibly Bumgarner none of these guys have married below their league

They are only 10/10's through the lens of them being extremely good baseball players, although Bryant is pretty attractive.

This doesn't surprise me in the slightest though. I know a lot of Bumgarner's extended family, and they're for the most part fat and obnoxious slobs.

....how am i just now hearing the term BLEACHED....
I literally lawld

God damn men will never EVER evolve with faggots like you around.

We will never be considered anything above a monkey, we are literally SLAVES to hips, thighs, and mams.

Now women are on the come and up, getting more and more dominant as the years go by, we might as well give up the man card and be the women now

She's a 6.5 if anything.

>treating women like the meat they are and expecting alphas to have proper breeding partners, which is the antitheses of feminism
>giving up mancard

KYS numale cuck

You'd be crazy to try and have a real relationship with more than 1-3 girls as a professional athlete.

Technology and social media have made talking to and looking after others incredibly easy, and as professional athletes they practically have to use social media regularly. Keeping your girls away from each other would be a nightmare.

As a professional athlete you either have to stick with one girl or just fuck a bunch of sluts. There's no way around it. This isn't the 60s-90s where you could have no contact with someone for long periods without raising suspicion.

>who is Cliff Lee

It isn't impossible to think that there are 10/10 or 9/10 girls that are wholesome and would make great wives. I'm not trying to brag but I'm dating a 9/10 right now that's like that. I'm not gonna rag on these professionals for choosing to love someone, I'm happy for them, but if they really tried they probably could find a 10/10 looks girl with 9/10 characteristics that make her a good person and wife.

>you will never throw a 101 mph fastball while looking like a compassionate Gender Studies professor at NYU

most obvious roider in the mlb

I think it actually would be pretty hard, imagine how many gold diggers they come into contact with rather than genuine girls. the only way to really know is to marry someone they knew before they got famous.

>proper breeding partners
>only how they look
enjoy your divorce and spoiled kids

I mean, you could just go after girls yourself and not just settle for ones that come up to you. There are attractive girls that don't like going out partying and caring about status and all that. Having attractive genetics has nothing to do with a girl's personality.

but how do you find girls at all when you're a professional baseball player

Probably professional events and personal connections. This is a wealthy professional athlete we're talking about; they would have access to exclusive events, country clubs, groups, and other personal connections that are comprised of people who are attractive, successful, and also probably good/smart/social people.

Of course, spending a shit ton of money to just find love like that seems a bit ridiculous. But it's possible. Unless there's a really good reason, which there probably is, these guys don't have to settle for girls any less than 8/10. The players who constantly find themselves approached and taken advantage of by gold diggers and whores are putting themselves in that situation with poor judgement.

and hes wasting his blue eyes

JUST

bryant is 6'5

op forgot that

making +10M a year makes you a 10/10 even if you are 5'7 and ugly

women don't get wealthy because they're smart, women get wealthy either from their family giving them wealth, which would likely make them spoiled or out of touch with reality, or by marrying a rich guy, which would make them taken already. I can't imagine any situation where he would meet a good christian girl except for at church, where the pool isn't that big anyway. There's really nothing wrong with marrying a 6 or a 7, there's a much bigger ceiling on faith than appearance anyway.

Sure, most women make it to the top that way. But perhaps he meets men who are already married, who have pretty wives that are brilliant, and those wives have pretty friends who are still single.

It's not that unlikely. Stories about how athletes met their wives are always a little crazy and lucky (assuming they aren't the typical baby momma shit).

I think the stories are always a little crazy because it's kind of unlikely

Cole Hamels is the best looking player in baseball.

>this entire thread

The best old timey baseball Chad was Jimmie Foxx.

>people on Sup Forums have homosexual tendencies
Wow who would have thought this

Homos? On my Sup Forums?

Bloodcurling

i dont even know who that guy is but you sound like a flaming homosexual

Joe Mauer is still and will remain king.

He's the most traditionally husbando matierial

You have to be 18 years old to post here.

Krys Bryant is legítimamentè a homosexual.

Marry some ugly Armenian girl with a mouse face immediately after winning MVP and a championship?

Hmmm....

Really makes me think about the possibility of an arranged marriage to throw off the trail of his relationship with Anthony Rizzo (who is bisexual).

Corey Seager isn't dating a 6/10 btw. Corey's girl is clearly mixed asian/"white" which makes her a step above average. She's cute but he will eventually find himself a nice Mexican girl and make beautiful mixed kids.

>be 7/10 Turkroach manlet
>marry 11/10 supermodel aryan goddess

jethus chrithe, Men are so entitled to women out of their league

Modern men
>6/10 = 8/10 women
>4/10 = 6/10 women
>2/10 (r9k) = 4/10 women

How do we fix modern men?

>6/10

Yeah but she won't leave his ass when he goes broke or she won't divorce him for nothing and take half.

Be smart user.

You can't. Some men just aren't born with game or a desirable personality. Having the gift of gab goes farther than we all think, especially with women.

The really fucked up thing is that most girls who fuck celebrities think they're on the level of celebrities despite them being broke. Like a girl could fuck a basketball player and she'll think just because she got smashed and passed by a basketball player, she's in the same stratosphere as him. It's sick. That's why you see so many girls become groupies and jumpoffs.

In all honesty, As far as American sports go, feel like basketball players get the best looking girls because the sport is most entertaining to women, their faces and bodies are constantly exposed, but the tradeoff is they mainly get groupies and jumpoffs explicitly looking for paydays.

NFL players get okay girls because they spend money. Helmets and slow pace hurt their marketability with women.

Baseball players, they're only getting certain qualities of white women or in the Dodgers, Giants, or any major media market's players will get a way more diverse set of women.

Very rarely do you see soccer players have ugly women because they have literal international appeal. Hot women in every country pay attention to the elite players. Way bigger pool to draw from. Kudos to them.

so user... was yesterday night a lie?

If I was a millionaire athlete I would just stay single and have fuck buddies.

Many wives of rich athletes are definitely mainly with them for the money and probably cheating on them.

problem is your average normie (and lets face it all athletes are normies) wants companionship and isn't comfortable being alone. so they get sucked in to loving bitches.

idk if it's a cultural thing or whatever, but divegrass players almost always seem to have 10/10's for wives/girlfriends. While american athletes average like 7's

Um I actually know Corey personally and this isn't entirely true.

trip on

>Throwing those "10/10 god tier flawless aryan genetics and aesthetics" right in the bin by breeding with a non-white

Dropped.

Thor gets it

barstoolsports.com/newyork/noah-syndergaard-went-to-a-knicks-game-with-a-mega-smoke/

You kissless virgins don't know about the road.

Ballplayers keep a good obedient wifey at home then bang hot sluts in every city they visit.

t. Steve Garvey

Was that so hard?

Now sabotage her birth control and breed out as many aryan alphas as possible

>6'2'' professional soccer player who plays on the best national team and was on the best club team in the world, winning champions league titles and world cup
>6/10

Gas yourself

But what some people in this thread are pointing out is how do players keep that quiet in the age of social media? These random sluts just need 3 seconds alone with their phones and then it's all over the internet.

His face is ugly

As long as a girl is at least a 6 then looks don't matter. It's all about character after that.