God i wish my stupid bitch fucking motherfucking forearms weren't so fucking goddamn short...

God i wish my stupid bitch fucking motherfucking forearms weren't so fucking goddamn short. why can't god give me longer forearms. I see girls that are only 5.8 foot tall and when we compare arms they have arms that are inches bigger than mine. it's dick bullshit is what that is. idon't like it, i am displeased as fucking shit. slippy fucking shit. fucking piss. i'm 6 feet tall and god cursed me with short fucking arms.cunt.i tried to sell my soul to the devil so i can have longer forearms for just 6.3 years. I still have these short retarded arms that are short and full of shit. i went into the hood with a knife. I asked doctor oz and oprah to help me and those fuuucking ass cunts said no to me. what the fucking goddamn is going on!. i like big arms and i want them. I wish my arms could touch the damn ass floor without even trying. Oprah is a fat redbrown bitch for not helping me get longer arms. I fucking hate doctor oz for having long arms and good looks and refusing me because of some nothing that he saw. if anyone out there can help me get longer arms like thoseyoung alpha males so i can talk to alpha females please help me. I have aspergers and i'm not young anymore so people don't give me anymore free stuff like sweetened half and half tea 55 dollar pizza or black coffee with 2 creams and 6 sugars anymore. if i could get longer forearms and have a young handsome head i would be happy, even if i died 10 years later i would have long arms. help me get long arms and be young and be handsome.

you all have long forearms so you don't know what it's like. I try to read poetry about it outside of a corner store where all of the big arm black alphamales hang out and sometimes trade drugs but the owner wont let me come back because i had a knife and i told people to try to rob me for one of my 20 dollars. i dared them to. you see this shit. that's what i kept saying and yeling and they got mad and they tried to rob me for both of my money bills and they didnt get them after i pointed my knife at those brothers and they threw a bottle at me when i left on my bike and they said they were gonna take my cameera BUT THEY DIDNT DO SHIT.

dude i'm just sitting here with my long arms, 3 feet away from my keyboard, typing this as i chuckle

Just back from tickling midgets in trees. Didn't even read all your post OP. I don't have that much patience for such a short armed twat as yourself.

This guy walks up to you in the gym and smacks your ass, says "out of my way you short-arm faggot"

gonna get you sucka you can run by i can run faster with my 48 inch forearms... what do you got, 9 inches?

Short arm manlets will never be with a woman this hot.

reporting in

BOO!!!

i've been documenting my short arm defect on youtube for those wonder how short they are. stop joking mat me for my arms. it's not okay asshole bitch. I'm not lying about going in the hood with a knife. I recorded it. If you see my retarded arms maybe you could know how to help. I'm president christopher on youtube. 2 thousand people are liked to my channel but they never say anything to help be have long arms. they tell me my arms are good length but i know they arent its gay. stop osting fake arm people.

little arms, little dick

chop your legs off with an axe, then your arms look really long. you're welcome.

found OP

found his mom

no i love mom

and mommy loves you, even with your short stumpy cute little arms.

I made a picture of me here but i hide my forearms so you dont see. i like my big part of my arms but not my short arms

DUDE your arms are fine, it's the rest of you that's retarded.

kek

i'm notfrom there jewish