REKT thread. China edition

REKT thread. China edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/video-shows-texas-gunman-methodically-executed-churchgoers-source/story?id=51012574
youtube.com/watch?v=lw8Cx9BU7NQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4973276/Russian-dies-hanging-window-moving-car.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just in case.

Since 2009 I have been lurking on Sup Forums almost everyday.
For the first time, I am shocked by what I see. WTF is happening here??

Chinese people are disgusting.

Are you fucking blind? Shes giving birth.

Baby popping out and is gonna have major mental issues if it even survives that fall

Will it be leaked?

google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/video-shows-texas-gunman-methodically-executed-churchgoers-source/story?id=51012574

Seriously man what the fuck. She just pulled down her pants and just popped it out like she was holding in a shit. Wtf. And on the pavement? I assumed it wasn't alive cause it looked fucking ghost white but then I thought I saw it move. I'm shocked too.

>Chinese
>People

did he die?

1. She is standing like no problem, everything is cool.
2. Baby goes out in one second.
3. Monster baby is blue (dead?)
4. Does she know what is happening? First second in the world, 80 cm free fall on the solid ground. Hope it is already dead.

Wow. What a blowout!

He had his spine crunched into next week's Chinese T-bone steak. What do you think?

Some things I wonder about the massacre:

-He supposedly executed his victims methodically, but also allegedly fired over 450 shots, killing 20 and injuring 26 - which sounds like 400 or so missed shots. What part of this is methodical? Did he "methodically" execute after wildly spraying first?

-The good guy with a gun that stopped this massacre - did he really stop it, or was it in effect over already anyway?

What is it with chinks and gas?

They just don't mix too well

Manholes, doing their bit for humanity

no wonder there are so many they literally are just shit out.

That was a good one, ty

@0:37 the GPS told them to turn right to reach their destination

Agreed, it's interesting though, a neonate up until about 1-2 years old is actually a lot more resilient to kinetic impacts, mainly because they haven't finished growing and still possess a lot of cartilage compared to full bone in an adult.

Still, such an impact would definitely be translated straight to the cerebrum...

I'm not gonna argue semantics but to your second point he killed 26 people.. nothing was stopped.. he could possibly have had plans to go somewhere else and kill more people but from all accounts I've heard he more or less seemed like he was done before being shit back.. but still much more info to be released

>me on the shitter

Someone add the Circus song and rename it to China's Funniest Home Videos.

>Let me check my phone instead of watching where I place my feet in a place that has high pressure vessels with combustible materials
I swear millenials are tucked if we get a solar flare or some crazy shit like that.

never trust your fart

Can anyone explain what the fuck just happened here?

you serious?

>Being an avoidance capped tank irl.

sure with all the police surrounding him

whats to explain?
he was trying to fix something while the machine was on and it broke his neck

holy shit dude you aren't alone

Don't operate any machinery, so ya

>"Checku disu shittu out! Propaneu gasu!
>"Let's haveu a celebratoryu cigaretteu!

twirly twirly catches shirt and twirls him through a very small space

his shit got caught in the spinning shit and the tensile strength of his armhole was strong enough to pull his body in with it and crush the shit out of his shit. nigga ded

thabks

That machine can generate a lo of torque, what usually happens is that your shirt/watch/ring gets snagged onto something and you go along for the ride. Having worked in industry for about 4 years you learn a couple of important things. First one: Don't put your hands inside active machinery unless you know very well what you are doing. Second: You don't know what you are doing.

surprised they actually stopped

this is why they should work naked

top kek what the fuck, i'm not sure whether i should be impressed by the lack of authority or what

lol, pus.

Supposedly, he was being chased for 10 minutes or so, by two civilians. (Not sure how long, but several minutes, at least) He was never surrounded by police, while he was alive at least.

Maybe if they were japs.

DID ANYBODY SAY CHINA!?

MOAR CHINA

K den ma bad

CHINA AND REKT/GORE ARE FUCKING BFF

wat

Out of every rekt thread I seen on Sup Forums this one actually gets to me holy shit.

nerve gas

moAR?

Deserved.

Look at that dudes face. Begging for death in real life meme

this would happen a lot more if they did

YEAH IT GOT ME TOO WHEN I SAW IT YESTERDAY IN /GIF/
>NOT OP

>Confucius say, if one goes on a vengeful path, he must dig two graves ...

That's Korea.

Just fyi, they FUCKING FELL FOR 50 FLOORS

Honorary?

yup

I used to be a printer. My last day, the guy who trained me was cleaning his machine while it was running. The plate cylinder caught the cotton pad he was cleaning it with, pulling his hand in a little bit... He didn't get caught in the machine, but it did take skin off down to the bone on three fingers and nicked an artery.

After getting sprayed in the face with blood from 10ft away, I noped the fuck on out and told HR to mail me my cheque.

It wasn't 100% sure death, so they gotta go back and kill the guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=lw8Cx9BU7NQ

HONORABLE MENTION TO FUCKING MEXICANS.
BLESS SPAIN FOR LEAVING ALIVE THE BEST SPICS.

They still have a realistic sense of what individual human life is ACTUALLY worth.
Little to nothing.

LOTO

Yet spain left their seed in most of them lol

did he die?

oNLY hAIRY

只有毛猫

meme AZNCHUBZ

Why Not Offer Whole Hole Because Tattoo Shows Me Where I Can Stick What Where Why When NOW! FKU!

I KNOW, I'M SPANIARD, LMAO.
REMEMBER KIDS, HYGIENE IS IMPORTANT

never put your hands where you wouldnt put your dick

Like Spanish are any better.

Like anyone can tell the difference

Only If She Knew Her Name Was Simon Troy Cosgrove, Scholar Of Meme War! 只有她是否知道她的名字是西蒙·特洛伊科斯格羅夫,學者米姆戰爭!

Kek

What is the guy in that 4th one made of though? Fuk

Kys

This is pretty bad.

BULLFIGHTING IS FUN AS FUCK.
(AND NOT TORTURE IF IT'S DONE INSIDE THE RING)

>750448369
Probably not all. A lot left blonde and colored eye genes in the mexican pool though, which is only really seen in the richer mexican areas and some in middle class. And god they are hot

Pretty sure that's a miscarriage

oh she dead

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4973276/Russian-dies-hanging-window-moving-car.html

xxgasm.com/photos/yu-gi-oh-ahegao

DUBS
TRIPS
>Will I get Quads or I'll run out of webms? LET'S FIND OUT

A massive truck is currently falling down on 2 guys.. one runs to safety and the other runs towards the truck to try and catch it.. Darwinism at its finest