Daily reminder

Daily reminder

Well, I didn't see this here yesterday, how do you explain that?

Divegrass is the most pleb sport of all

Great tier: British sports
Shit tier: American sports

fuck is rugby?

>Handball

>Handball
Top meme. That's a girl's sport. And I mean girls because no women older than 18 plays that shit anymore.

>a sport that literally every poor, disgusting human being follows
>not pleb

no

I like how 2 of your superintelligent sports are women's sports and the other is literally who.

Objective men's sport tier list:
>god tier
rugby, basketball
>good tier
football, hockey
>meh tier
tennis, golf, volleyball
>utter trash tier
baseball, soccer, cricket

>Divegrass

does anybody ITT actually know how this meme works

>calvinball

Objective ranking of the major sports. (combat sports and racing not considered).

golf isn't a sport, your play does not affect others (no defense)

Jesus.

So is this about which sport requires the most intelligence or which sport is played by the most intelligent people? Tennis, for example, is rather simple but as it's played by rich people the average tennis player is quite intelligent. I would say divegrass is more complex than tennis but the average divegrass player is quite dumb.

Replace Football with Baseball, then move Baseball next to Golf, then add Dodgeball next to Handball.

Everyone's just memeing.

No sport really requires a genius level intellect, and all the big sports have their own particular character you can appreciate.

>2017
>Hating any sports

You know why football/soccer is the most popular sport in the world? Because it's simple AF and any retard can understand the rules. The iq of an average football fan equals the points scored in an average game.

But for real, I like football sometimes...

obviously not because American football requires the most intelligence of any of the sports listed while Yuropoor football requires the least.

Here you go! A ball, you guys kick it to one square, and you guys to the square on the opposite side of this giant field that you can run around as you please. Oh my what a fantastic sport!

Which sports do you like, Poland?

yes and no qbs and O line require quick thinking and coaches/playcalling are crucial but for most positions it's pure athleticism and not intelligence. withthat being said, it's easily the most cereberal sport. euros just stare at the qb before the snap and dont even analyze the formations like utter plebs.

Lot's of qts in the olympics, though.

Most popular sport in Poland is definitely football. People here will literally beat you up if you're a fan of a different team than they are.

Second is probably volleyball. Personally I hate it to death because volleyball fans act like they're better than anybody else.

Basketball is somewhat popular, people like to play it, but mostly don't watch any games or even know any NBA players besides Jordan, Lebron, Kobe and Curry.

Handball is also really popular when there's some tournament around.

Holy shit murca

>tennis
>meh

fixed

7 7 7 7 7 7 7

annual reminder

I call rule 34