If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

which school? i'm not allowed within 500 feet of the local school.

All girls 7/10 or above get assigned a boy they must fuck once a week
Asian girls also have to take it in the butt

why just asian girls?

Because they're raised to be submissive to men, unlike white women. And because the high-pitched squeals they emit as you fuck them in the ass are hot.

asian girls should be turned into fetish-specific slaves

They're the best at taking it hard and enduring pain for their man, anyway

My school only had a few hot Asians, so there would have been lots of competition for them

what kind of fetishes would have been asked of them?

Petplay, bondage, anal, throatfucking, spanking, all that. They'd get matched with new guys each semester, so plenty of time to get the whole range.

Pic is two Asians in my class...I would have used them so hard

would any asians be used for feet? also pic of the hottest asian girl at your school?

bump

Sure, if they were paired with you and you wanted to be a footfag

I'd say the hottest Asian was the one on the left in my first pic. Here she is

any punishments for refusing to do things with the paired guy?

Disobedient girls would be beaten on their bare asses in front of the whole school. Twenty strokes with a paddle for white girls, twenty strokes with a cane for Asians. Then they'd have to do whatever they refused to do on the stage with everyone watching

maybe turn them into permanent sex slaves?

either you need to see a doctor about your eyes or the quality of asian girls in your area are complete shit. I can toss a handful of pennies out my window right now and one of them would hit an asian hotter than her

If they're white girls, sure, threat them like chinks. Asians are basically sex slaves until they graduate anyway

Here are her feet, I know you like those

I would shoot up the school so people like you wouldn't post these gay ass threads

asian girls need to be turned into forced footslaves

what punishments for her?

I'd rather have her tits cunt and ass myself, but you can have all the footjobs you want

For being a dirty whore? Forty strokes of a cane, then fuck her ass hard

finger her asian asshole?

Finger her asshole and then fuck it, hard, make her scream. Then make her wear a buttplug daily

yes, for being a dirty whore

bondage too?

what more for her ?

She'd need to be tied down to make her take it in the ass. She'd refuse to cooperate at first, and you know what that means. She'd be tied naked bent over the punishment rack to take her caning, then break her virgin butthole in on the stage. After that she wouldn't need to be tied to make her obey, though you could do it just for fun.

1st offense Sex, 2nd sex, 3rd kiss on cheek.

any other asian girls?

Well there's this one. She'd take her anal like a woman, wouldn't need any forcing

what if an asian girl has a really sensitive asshole and can't have it touched for more than 3 seconds?

Then she's a fucking princess and badly needs to have a cock jammed in there anyway. Pair her up with the boy with the thickest cock in her class

And use a condom with some chili oil on it, Asians love spice

she'd struggle like crazy, probably run away

Well, you know what the punishment for that is. Add an extra ten cane strokes for running away

i want to smell some asian girl feet

Great, while you're smelling them can you hold them down for me? Then I can hold her arms while I throatfuck her

if they dont submit homework on time......detention

What would they have to do in detention?